biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
Jewish tricks? No, and please refrain from the antisemitism! Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Are you aware how small this community is? Better to try stocktwits or r/wallstreetbets

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
People here are gambling, don't listen to any advice in this thread. Do, follow news, earnings reports, and stay away from leveraged etfs, also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!

>LAST THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jk6YJsmkHTU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's we

No.

Anyone thinking of jumping in on PETX?

Rode it from $5 to a little over $8 some time back. It dipped hard today (17% down) on news of a delay for the rollout of a drug it already has an approval for. I can see it gapping back up once the panic wears out since it's a company with several actual products.

5th for $ATVI

t. grandmaster

Where's the optimism?

About to liguidate my AMD to go all in on ATVI before earnings, good or nah brah? Mei guide me.

kinda in the same boat.

except i want to sell amd to buy more amd.

Overwatch is consistently in the top 10 games streamed on Twitch... It's a genuinely good game and the past seasonal events have big revenue potential with the loot crates. Plus with the pro scene growing bigger and bigger (view count for tournaments are increasing, more teams are being sponsored, etc...), the player base just keeps growing.

I expect 44.00 for a moderate PT

Not to mention they hit a milestone just last week, over 25 million registered players online.

It's more like top 5 games now that I look at it... And this all OW exclusive, haven't even touched on the massive hit that was COD4 RM (yes, I know you bought it.. I did too.. $90/game ATVI confirmed videojews)

The only issue is infinite warfare tanked. I see a lot of analysist factoring this in on the PR but none of them seem to be aware of Overwatches micro transaction sales being big.

Even if IW tanked, they sold shit tons of copies because you had to buy IW to get COD4 RM. If they sold the 2 separately I wouldn't be as confident but they were smart and forced you to shell out 90 for both.

And yeah, loot boxes in OW are almost as popular as CSGO cases as far as people buying large amounts of them to either A) open on stream or B) get that cool new skin so they can look like a good player

>Have 5700 shares in PIP
>Sell due to weird pattern, suspecting it would go down hard
>See market today

Damn

Is there a site where I can browse stocks above/below some $xx.xx amount? Was hoping to find some stocks under $5 and $10

Finviz is good. I use it for premarket. Volume over 50k, under 5, and then adjust for percentage change.

Hey thanks for the answer shiba, really appreciate it. While I have you, mind if I can ask what you're holding onto this week / coming up?

I thought you were being specific is all

What you think about CXRX?

SPEX

What should I expect from PIP?

I got a question about day trading, let's say tonight I put in an order to buy 5 stocks of pip and then tomorrow I sell it, does that count as a day trade?

Yes because the order isn't filled until tomorrow when the market opens unless you have after market I think

ATVI does look good Im just worried about Call of Duty. I'm also looking to see if NAKD wants to move again, if it doesn't today it's probably over. Planning to sell AMD sometime mid day today. I think 14 might be the peak before retracement. Holding PIP overnight looking for more movement into the 1.50s

I don't have my eye on much else yet but I'm still doing my DD right now so I will post some finds later.

Really clean chart, been moving for 3 days though so I'd be careful. Still looks pretty good.

When did you buy?

I took profits at close.

Can always play it again if it runs tomorrow.

If the market closed at 22.00
Then I held it from 18.00, sold 1 hour before close.

It was going from 0.89 to 0.91 several times so i thought it would tank im so stupid but atleast its consolation that there will always be new moon missions.

Should I buy drys?

MACK
youtu.be/Jk6YJsmkHTU

Not a bad mistake to make. The more you see them, the more you'll recognize patterns.

I like what I see I'm in

yes

What do you guys think about PIP?

DRYS is about as memey as it gets, if you want to roll the dice go for it

Drops in the first 30 minutes, heads back up again after that.

This

WHEN DOES PIP MERGE INTO ALT? WAS IT 2 PM?!

ISNT THIS IMPORTANT!?

DRYS gonna be hot

How do you know it wont be sell off?

Source? Where did you even pull 2pm from?

Last thread

They have to have a shareholders vote first before anything.

Look for resistance around 1.50 this morning. If it breaks that and volume is still high then who knows. Otherwise I think we'll see a dip back down to 1.02 ish

Still holding NAK long and DRYS into earnings for a roll of the dice(Small position)

Read the last thread then, the question got answered and I don't feel like re explaining it

PIP is doing it. The absolute madman. Don't die today little buddy

How fucked am i for being flagged?

Today's big stock is GG

Spread the word

you have enough cash to to do cash only, so invest with 1/3 at a time and let it settle then reinvest, still should be able to trade almost everyday

DONT FORGET

BUY PIP
ON THE DIP!

Why?
PM volume is only 900...

Last thread someone said PIP's company sucks. Why?

So are we dumping PIP on opening or are we gonna ride the storm?

10k user pls respond

Let it drop when the market opens, buy the dip, let it resurgence, sell

Is what I've heard in these threads

Spirit Airlines beat earnings but no one seems to give a shit. Volume is flat

So I bought GPRO around 11 last week before their earnings and they tanked to 9.50. Should I hold on to it or just sell

Also what do you guys think of FIT? I went in at 6.00 hoping that it had reached rock bottom. Think it will go up?

Gpro seems like a losing battle to me. Ibwas considering buying for their new drone release, but honestly idk if it will help

So do we all buy Starbucks when it bottoms out? Or nah?

Is this a good time to short the S & P and/or overall market??

Whats the best way to do this? I was thinking of getting into an "inverse ETF" a la SQQQ or PSQ

First

I'm thinking the same. They're planning on getting into mobile shit so that may help, but I think it's smarter to invest elsewhere and just take the L.

TODAY'S A NEW DAY /BOYZ/
Pour your coffees and crack your WSJ's, today we gonna watch PIP POP once again!

If you exited stakes yesterday, it's time to reload!

I bought at $14.40 and exited around $10
Huge waste of money based on retardation on my part. I also thought the drone was going to kill it, until the Mavic came out...

What something I can trade 24 hours a day?

I work all day so I miss the memes and fun day trades, i need something I can trade on weekends and nights, maybe cryptocoins???

me too nigga
hoping PIP continues into AH, looking to go all in at market open.

Futures

So, somebody here has a crystal ball? Before you know it, buying the dip turns into holding the bag.

can you use robinhood gold margins to be able to day trade? Like if I bought the $50 program, would that 12,000 push me over $25,000?

Buy gold.

What are you talking about?

No. You can't use debt to reach the 25k requirement for PDT.

Buy on the pip on the dip

No. It's s pattern with a lot of meme stocks usually they power through past 10 or will dip or crash hard around 10

Sell pip at open or hold for awhile?

They are losing money like a nigger.

PIP will peak next week
PIP will dip this AM, just sayin'

Alright boys just got out of PIP pre market to lock in that $1400 gain. might rebuy a little bit after the dip when the market opens. Because you best believe it's gonna dip hard

You cant trade before market opening

Do the analysts actually know about video games or do they just look at reviews and sales numbers?
Anyone who's played Overwatch knows it's an incredible cash cow.

JNUG going to continue to rally today on protest of Betsy DeVos nomination.

Y-yeah not like I have t-twelve hundred hours or anything

(. . )

>Waiting on that bell.

Or you just have pre-market access and not be retarded?

>down more than 3% pre market

the fuck is telia

$RGSE Coming off 52 week lows, good volume in the pre market and was up 38%!

Wait for the morning dip and Chaaaaaaarge!

REEEEEE

Can i have some recs for my watchlist? I have PULM.

Can't trip on the pip dip, gotta skip zip zip and rebuy tip of the dip

Will PIP run a little when market opens, or will it dip first?

etrm
amd
bioc
nak
urre

wouldn't touch JDST either today, the $1250 gold range is a bit ticky

What don't people understand about GOLD miners being tied to the price of GOLD? Even if your trading papaer gold. You NEED to watch the spot.

if you miss the tip of the dip, skip the flip

>Market has been open for -5 minutes

Holy shit at least give it some time

etrm looking like it took a good dip
might be able to get some big gains today

all in on YINN

AND WE"RE OPEN

should i sell GILD before earnings today?

Entry for pip?

AND IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

Sold 15k PIP bought @ 0.86 for 1.18.

if goes below .8686 im back in

This. What do you guys think it will dip to before it comes back up