The dealership is going to replace the blown engine in the used car they sold me with the same exact engine but with...

The dealership is going to replace the blown engine in the used car they sold me with the same exact engine but with twice the amount of miles - 80k.

This is the first car I've had that has needed an engine swap so what should I expect? The original engine only had 43,000 miles but it was a piece of shit and eventually killed itself. I'm a bit wary of the dealership, if they can actually do it right without fucking anything up due to their incompetency with the first engine.

I really just want the car to fucking run with minimal problems but that is like asking too much out of it.

>Blown engine at 43k
Fiat?

Getting dicked out of 40k miles of lifetime isn't something i'd be happy with

Nissan?
Toyota?
Honda?
Subaru?

>I don't always replace a blown engine with the same model of engine
>But when I do it sure as fuck doesn't have twice as many miles as the original that shit itself at 40k.

Dammmmn hillary was a hotty back in the day

Retarded?

ummm, No?

Would you let some dude take your barely used woman and replace her with the same woman but that has been passed around by the whole neighborhood?

Nope

D. None of the above

E. Hyundai

was the correct answer

It is a 9 year old car and "apparently" that was the only one they could find, and it has a "warranty" apparently

>time to LS/K24/2JZ swap.jpeg

a lot of hyundais had the 4g63, making them super easy to turbo

The fuck? How is that even legal? Is this something under warranty? You're getting majorly dicked over dude.

Third party warranty only covers a "similar quality" so dealers can throw in used or refurbished parts.

There won't really be much of a difference. It's a fucking Hyundai.

>Third party warranty only covers a "similar quality" so dealers can throw in used or refurbished parts.
double the mileage is NOT similar quality

Similar quality would be another blown engine lmao

Did you not read the part where it said "Hyundai"?

Who is this semen demon

Rodham.

I'd rod her ham, if you know what I mean.

I mean back then. Not now. Oh god.

Mileage is not an accurate indicator of engine wear. Many other variables like service history and how it was driven come into play. If you want an overall indication of an engine's health, compression test it (which the shop would definitely be doing anyway).

give it a couple months kek