/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Purge Vilecucks Edition

Shrouded by night: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

nu-/bbg/ hugbox

You there, poster! didnt you see the OP? /bbg/, burned and overrun by fags, is home to only autists now. turn back at once, or the poster will become a retarded faggot.

If anyone needs help with bosses, spelunking, or generally clearing areas, lemme know. I'll be around for a couple hours.

save and repost

hand holding

Good Hunter

This is a weirdly mixed general when the FC shitposting is rampant but all the co-op posting is so nice.

...you are a skilled poster. Adept, merciless, half-cut with shit. As the best posters are.

What the fuck is this game? Why are you guys talking about Futas instead of it? and why are you always talking about Bacon Lettuce Tomato sandwiches? And why the fuck are you so obsessed with Arcways?

cause we just wanna have fun with bros and get more people ready and able on spelunking nights, user

>Meme Machine not on there too

Why is she inflicting pain onto that poor alien?

to summarize

...Which is why I must stop you!

Remember cuties are for head patting not for lewd.

>>honestly I only hate you because you keep saying you popularized the claymore as a literal who faggot

Does anyone share the same opinion as me, in that Bloodborne has some of the cutest girl giggling in all of vidya?

>not showing the exact search keywords
>fextralife where literally anyone can edit
Fucking seriously has like a sub-80 IQ

pedo fag fuck

I wanna pat Jezebel on the head and scratch behind her ears and under her chin!

Doesnt matter. People already used it. You breathe air. You did not popularize breathing.

i-im not very cute but c-could you do the same for me?

user from last thread with weird dungeon shit, heres one of my gems as promised, got this from a layer 1 chest in a cursed root I made, never seen one quite like this before

Well damn.
What about the arc droplet?

Is accursed brew worth going from 25 arc to 30 arc? The only other place I'd spend those points would be in end.

and heres the other one, layer 3, entire dungeon was done offline and couldn't be shared because weird reasons and wouldnt let my character load unless I deleted the dungeon again in offline mode, I thought I could search my glyph afterwards and get in but nope

this dungeon was literally only playable once and once only. Feels really fucking bad

Stats?

Here's the plan. Want to use some tools on the side since I can.
Not optimal starting class I know.
Also I know 25 str would be better than 25 arc for burial blade, but since I'm gonna use BoM I felt it would be better.

>has cursed gem white spots but no curse
What the fug, you weren't shitting. Either that or you're using a save editor and if thats the case shame on you.
What exactly did you do again to spawn a dungeon like that? Just playing offline and making a fresh root?

>The Reaper

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

I'd leave it like that for brew

No wonder that dungeon was locked out of online. That gem would be broken as fuck and probably unintentional hence the weird stats. From likely has server calibrations that alter how dungeons are made when online.

>Guidance 2 is hiding in offline mode

I might just make one and test the crazy

No, with higher arc it is pretty decent, but it's not really worth it just for utility, imo.

Too late, I already got >(you)s and won the thread. Better luck next time, kiddo.

Anyone else getting serious model glitches right now?
The rendering get's all fucked up

No, post pics

I mean we *are* in the *Bloodborne* general. It's an edgy game if that's how you wanna look at things.

>It's an edgy game
You're one of those people, I see

Edgy implies tasteless, like your name.

It's just a prank bro. In all honesty, the build looks pretty fun

Anyone up for Abhorrent Beast in Lower Loran layer 2 in about 20 minutes?

huh I was sure you were bullshitting
if you're using the save editor I'll shove your disk up your ass

I'll be here, user

>only rating 18
Chests can drop rating 19 afaik on layer 3. Probably the +80 something the original guide showed.
Seems glitched as fuck, I don't think Fromsoft made a proper icon for a rating 18 droplet arcane gem.

Sure

I will join you

This is most likely the works of the save editor because you can even edit where the fucking gems come from, as in which boss you killed for it.

Opened up a fresh Ihyll FRC
ac93zpid
Gonna be beckoning for spelunkers, pass set as topgem

I love company, chalices are just too lonely when I'm not fighting

I'm the one who uploaded pics, I didn't even know there was a save editor, I thought PS4 wasn't hacked

I want to join but I'm busy for the next while

Still at layer 1?

Anyone wants to bully one reborn with me? Maybe get some vermin

fog, bbg55

Coming for the vermin

>connection lost
What a great start

I'm gonna be making chalices and looking for good bosses to farm off of, so I'm looking forward to cooping with you!

Were you Gud Hunter? I was just down the ladder. Y-you didn't have to leave.

Ring ring. Coming to bully.

Is lumpy the lever guardian the watcher on depths 2 lower pthu? Trying to get some early gems.

Holy shit.

anons i have a sad
>internet keeps disconnecting
>cant play bb with meme friends
;_;

Yes, he's the man. Love that guy.

Who wants to join for Ludwig? Pass is bbg36 at the fog

which watcher do the cool kids kill first?

>slow walks to me
>suddenly does a charge and one shots

sorry Gud Hunter

dingding

If I'm not too late, ringing

IIRC their AI is programmed to keep you fighting with one guy, while the other protects the gunman. I just kill the closest one to me, the shots area easy enough to evade.

the one with the gun

Thanks broccoli! That was fast

Okay, that ended in disaster. Oh gosh what a time for the first layer. I'll be ringing for you both Dihrael and Gud Hunter.

Hey guys. My roomate told me that to get the secret ending I need to get 3 umbilical cords. I got 3. What do I do with them? Does it just happen on ita own or what? I see that you can consume them but I dont want to accidentally waste them. He said that the soopar sekrit ending lets you battle an extra boss so I would REALLY prefer to get it, considering just about ever boss in this game is fucking great.

You gotta consume them. Read the descriptions first. Refuse Gehrman.

Oh my god, I can't believe I'm messing up so much against the Watchers of all things. I'm so sorry. I feel horrible.

How can I check if my name will be censored

Next Living Failures
bbga3 pass, ringing at the lamp

hey lads

25/50 str arc here

i wanna use broccoli head, will it be good with that much arcane

>Dihrael gets killed
>see his ghost healing
That aside, the watchers are cunts today with all that animation canceling

Anyone wanna bully Micolas Cage? Ring at fog, pw: bbg40

place to farm Ritual blood 5 before Loran Chalice? I either overlooked a chest or am having bad luck getting enemies to drop them in earlier chalice dungeons. I followed the guide but I think I overlooked something.

>formless Oeden
>>formless
>doesnt have a form
wow

What do you need them for before Loran?

on my way

I need them to get into Loran

The 40 vit bugs me

You need 4s which you can get from Lower Loran

move 4 points from end to vit

is Adella the Nun supposed to be a pun on Atilla the Hun?

>Oeden

Start with the background that has 6 arc, what is 9 arcane good for? And move points from end to vit.

ah, it's those I need then, any suggestions?

>Formless Oedon
>Has a form in blood
explain this mensis

2bh I want to fuck the shit out of the middle girl.

There are a bunch in chests/lying around, check the speedrun guide. Snatchers also drop them

I'll run around again then.

Does formless have to mean he has no tangible substance? Can't it just mean he is ever changing or fluid like in nature?

trime to farm some triangle 27.2's

Im in 5pwujscd, use a beckoning in there no pass

Lucy, he is specifically stated that he has NO form, which is specifically different than shifting. Its probably just a mistake on their part.