ICONOMI BABE

You know what time it is.
I'm here for my screencaps, so bring them!

wats your price speculation

no idea at this point, they've made profits investing in new projects, and the platform hasn't even launched yet.

if youre chasing profits you would have done much better already being in other alts, so why fanboy around icn?

I was one of the people telling people to mine/buy XMR in summer of 2014 on Veeky Forums , and unfortunately didn't keep any screencaps.
I'm here for screencaps, the rest you can go figure it out yourself.

im sure there's an archive that has posts from 2-3 years ago. but yeah, i expect some bubble gains in icn until ethereum shits itself again and people realize building on ethereum is a pretty big risk,

no there's not unfortunately , I searched, it dates back to Dec of 15, and it's missing 99% of the threads.

Anyhow, good luck waiting for ethereum to shit itself, user. Godspeed and happy trading.

no luck needed, its just the inevitable risk you have buidting on top of it, especially their transition to POS, and shady goings on within the ethereum foundation. shouldnt have to wait longer than 12 months unless they need to push back their transition yet again.

but definitely more short term money to be made with icn than eth though, long term i have a feeling most alts will simply get replaced by "version 2" of their ideas backed by big outsider money instead of shady "ICOs" or premines. seems like the inevitability of big but late money jumping in and being able to market to normal people in a way a bunch of crypto nerds with no marketing experience of budget can.

all right

just cause you got lucky once dont fall into the trap of thinking you know everything about crypto my dude.

all right, bro

>didn't buy in ICN like Veeky Forums was telling me to in September
>instead bought antshares and a bunch of shitcoins on bittrex in order to diversify
>ended up selling them all at a %75 loss
>turned them to $ after the Bitcoin dip
>now Bitcoin is going up to 1100 again
>i'm just watching it

Kill me nao

lol, you crack me up. i own icn and i want it to crash just so i can make fun of you. im screen capping your posts from here on out you condescending asshole

he's just one of those people that got lucky and thinks hes some trading wizard now. i saw so much of this shit with the ethereum bubble, and even the huge alt bubble in 2013/2014.

icn might dump because this pump is just people expecting it to launch soon, but the real dump will be when some other fund launches with better/more experienced management. no one currently is buying in because they think the icn guys know what theyre doing, theyre just riding another alt pump.

I'm screen capping yours too, so jokes on you/

im planning on buying, my capital is still tied up in bullshit untill the 16th, which sucks, everything is up just weeks before i can use my capital

i advise you to buy if you haven't already. they just acquired a ton of byteball. there is a very good possibility of this popping off

>just
thought it was months ago, and it made them something over a million $.

like in December or something.

isnt there multiple distributions

I think they're doing the second one now.

oh im in, but i have no delusions about it. ready to jump ship again to the next "proimsing" alt and watch the gamblers follow.

byteball are doing another supply dump now, fyi.

i am annoyed that i missed the byteball launch though, took a holiday and it flew under my radar. missed out on like 60 btc. lots of respect for their launch though, refreshing to see compared to so many shady icos.

ICN is the best thing that happened to the cryptoworld since Ethereum. You guys are fucking stupid not to invest atleast 100 bucks. Cheapskates.

you seem like an interesting character (srs). please tell me about your life.

im going in with 10k euros next week

whats the best exchange? kraken are being dicks verifying me.

why? what country are you from?

i'm in china, but i'm not chinese.
just using liqui instead

I'm in Germany, but didn't have any problems with the verification. They are the most eu- friendly exchanger.

lol, no coiners in a nutshell

ICN will pump, but not anytime soon. King Bitcoin is rising, dump all alts and get ready for the ATH.

It's gonna hit $10 at some point and then dip back down to $3 and this guy is gonna be there to tell us "I told you it was a pretty big risk to build on ethereum."

lol

whens the big dump coming

$10? the ethereum token market is already crowded enough, you clearly have no experience with any of this, so be careful if youre "investing" with more than just bitch money.

>SEE! I told you guys, I told you!

And we'll be right here with our screen caps.