Which one would you buy, Veeky Forums? Looking for a fun DD

Which one would you buy, Veeky Forums? Looking for a fun DD.

bobtomesford.com/new/Ford/2017-Ford-Mustang-c395189a0a0e0ae8294096d175c08e31.htm

pattersontylervw.com/used-Tyler-2016-Volkswagen-Golf GTI-SE wPerformance Pkg-3VW547AU6GM060079

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QQMtylyu3Sk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fncii-Yg4w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GY1kXku5aRM
allfordmustangs.com/forums/2015-5-0-mustang-talk/903345-2015-mustang-gt-0-60-slow.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hmm a RWD V8 430+hp BRAND NEW car or a USED 4 cylinder FWD VAG shitbox with crumbs stuck all in the seats. Really makes me think.

Yea, can't believe anyone would even consider a ford shitmobile

>Muh 430 HP meme8 moostang

Munstangs are pigfat, it NEEDS that 430 HP just to get rolling.

GTI would be a much better DD, and if you got a $700 you could tune it and wave goodbye to the mustang

Honestly, a DSG gti would PROBABLY be able to keep up with a mustang. Cant wait for them to release the Mk8's

And thats stock mind you, tuned, a gti would walk a stock mustang.

You actually like a couple bolt ons and a tune is going to make a gti 2 seconds faster 0-60. Fuck out of here. Besides, if we're comparing tuned cars to stock, you could just say an ecoboost mustang with full bolt on and tune would walk a gti.

Also,
>3700 lb mustang with 435hp
>3000 lb Gti with 220 hp
The mustang has twice the hp, the extra weight means almost nothing. Not to mention a V8 mustang is like 100x more reliable than some overstrung german 4 cylinder.

>like
think*

i live in europe and I would take the mustang over the VW shitbox any day

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QQMtylyu3Sk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fncii-Yg4w

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GY1kXku5aRM

>Let me post examples of cars boosted to the moon
Because they'd make great daily drivers, right? No cars need to go and stay go

>n-no it doesn't count reeeeeeee

You do realise that the stage 1 GTI tune takes the power to Mk6 Golf R levels (260hp). The Golr R engine has virtually no mechanical changes over the GTI. It's the same fucking engine.

doesn't even look like the gti won in this video, it pulled for part of it then the mustang started to pull. Honestly depending on the driver it looks like either car could've won.
"a gti with a $700 tune would walk a mustang!"
>posts stage 2 gti that barely beats a mustang

this
Mustang is the only choice

And the stage 1 GTI barely got beat by a Mustang clearly driven by an absolute retard. He misshifts once, I believe and his changes are clunky as fuck.

>but my modded car is faster than this stock car!

>260hp is a lot
My mom's Accord makes more and weighs the same

I never said it was, but the guy who vomited his retard all over the keyboard implied that a stage 1 GTI is "boosted to the moon" kek

Your mustang is shit kid

>my fat ass ford is a fast car

>guy spouting nonsense in defence of his My Little Pony
>defend the GTI by giving the retard some hard facts
>hurr ur mustang a shit
You clearly lack vital neurons that would allow you to experience a normal functioning life, and for that I pity you.

Damn dood, must be a long bus ride today

>says the phoneposter
I wonder who is more likely to be riding the bus rofl

ITT: VAGinas

Those aren't stage 1 GTI
>gonna walk a Mustang with a $700 tune, bro
Maybe a V6 from 10 years ago

The youtube vid says MkVII GTI Stg1 though

>I don't leave my computer desk except to refill my Mountain Dewp and get more doritos!

Get over yourself. Mustangs haven't been fast for over 10 years

And of course to use the toilet, you disgusting fuck. People these days have no concept of hygiene.

>he doesn't have a toilet computer

laughing out loud at you

Sometimes I run out of pissbottle space though

Liar, pic related is you

I believe some VAG fuccboi

And GTIs have never been fast

Faster than musty stang.

>VAG cucks enjoy living in theri alternate reality where they can walk a stock V6 Mustang with a tune

People actually defending American shitbox.. Americans dont make fast cars

Literally anything but the vag product

inb4 someone posts the Venom GT that can only go fast once before it needs a whole new engine

allfordmustangs.com/forums/2015-5-0-mustang-talk/903345-2015-mustang-gt-0-60-slow.html

>can't shift for shit
>"It's the car's fault!"
My Boxster has less than half the power of a new Mustang and even I can get a 6 second 0-60 repeatedly. I've easily gotten sub-5 second 0-60 times in Coyote Mustangs

>Drives a Porsche boxster

>rides the bus

>Sleeper German win vs Fordmobile trying to live of hyped up past.

I want the VAG samefag to leave

Well OP. Are you happy?

>Americans don't make fast cars

thats an italian car

Wrong, that's an American car the Italians took credit for, then promptly killed it because MUH FERRARI

I didn't know it would turn out this way....

Asking "which is better" on Veeky Forums will just start a flame war. Go test drive both and see which you like better? They will both perform fine

>flame war
What's life like back in '02? Holy shit I haven't heard that term in a while