DON'T MIND ME

DON'T MIND ME

JUST HEADED TO NEW HIGHS

YOU -DID- BUY THE DIP, RIGHT?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/two-chinas-biggest-exchanges-stop-bitcoin-withdrawals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i already own 18btc, i want to buy 20 more with my capital that is still tied up in bullshit rn, sucks that i already have to pay 2k more for it since last week

Learn... will they ever?

>Learn... will they ever?
will you? you act like you never seen a bubble before.
>bitcoin shows a parabolic uptrend.
>oh it will surely go on forever this time!
>right? right guys? fucking retards that don't buy! they missing the moon!
>buy the dip buy the dip!

i'm tired of this shit. i'm too tired to even gloat when it collapses on your ass and you stupid bagholders hide under rocks in shame and self loathing again.

haha, had a good laugh at your tabs, OP :D

>how to take a screenshot
>coming out as a furry
kek

>falling for a bulltrap

If you're not selling right now you're a fool

Is it me or is this the first time btc has stayed above $1000 for so long?

Its not you. A few days ago the first Bitcoin monthly candle ever closed above $1000

Bitcoin has been trending up consistently for 16 months now, bitch nigga.

Even that """crash""" from early January was just a slight hiccup on the road upwards.

Oh, and bitcoin has never had a consistent uptrend before this one, so stop acting like you've seen it all before.

Weekly candle too.

Bitcoin never closed a weekly candle above 1k before in its entire history.

suit yourself i'm already out and happy about it.
if no crash comes this year maybe i will dip my toes back in. very carefully.

>suit yourself i'm already out and happy about it.
That's fine bru.

I just wanted to point out that you were operating under false assumptions.

Sold at 1010, not buying until next 200$ dip this month.

>false assumptions
only time will tell
nobody ever seen parabolic sustainable growth.

Will it reach $1100?

Will it reach a new all time high?

When will it crash?

Dude.

Go look at the trendline since October 2015.

That's not parabolic at all, but a clear and consistent trend, for over 16 months straight.

Sold my measly one coin feelsgoodman

why don't you look from jan 2015 and draw an approximating line to the price chart?
shit is parabolic, and it doesn't end well.

1FJh7nkkhCrHGrEQQmqviSQehV6V68bw29

anyone spare one bitcoin

>the uptrend is parabolic if you include the flat part before the uptrend!

Jesus fucking christ.

The uptrend started in October 2015, that's where you start drawing your trendline.

>anyone spare one bitcoin
sure do you want your lambo with it?

i just wanna feel like im apart of the dream, im also really poor and cant really buy one. So can you just spare one measly coin or anyone can it would make my day alot.

Sent ;)

>can you just spare one measly coin
1 coin = $1067.43

Just spare one thousand measly dollars

irc.rizon.net #bitcointraders

Also buy the fucking dip ya dips.

Aaaaaand it's gone

This was a tiny blip caused by another PBoC move.

These PBoC moves keep having a smaller and smaller impact btw, people are now aware the Chinese don't actually own anywhere near 90+ percent of all bitcoin.

>people are now aware the Chinese don't actually own anywhere near 90+ percent of all bitcoin.

Have you actually studied the volume on the exchanges? Or did you read it from a reddit article?

Chinese volumes were massively inflated.

They had zero fees, AND incentives for creating empty volume (in the form of lower withdrawal fees).

That means they were flipping the same coins back and forth between their own accounts, without any effect on the actual price, but with tons of """volume""".

All three Chinese exchanges were doing this as a kind of dick measuring contest.

PBoC made them implement trading fees (and other things like restricting margin trading and leverage), and poof; gone is all the fake volume.

You're right, it stops 24 jan. Didn't notice that. thanks.

You're welcome.

Keep in mind that this has almost no effect on the actual Chinese traders.
It just means the Chinese exchanges lost their dumbass promotional tool; "hulldulll rook at vorume!".

The bitcoin market is a lot healthier now that everyone can see the Chinese don't actually own 90+ percent of bitcoins / bitcoin volume.

Thanks PBoC.

All of this also means that PBoC involvement will have less and less of an impact, like the little blip earlier.

keep saying this all the way to $10,000 faggot

>m-muh bubble

>When will it crash?
Once the Chinese govt bans bitcoin

I bought $500 worth on January 14th, feels goodman

Lol no.

What can you buy with bitcoin? Can you pay debts? Can you pay taxes? You're only buying it in the hopes the prices goes up? Horrible liquidity and can't take your money out quickly? Enjoy your bubble and inevitable failure.

>chinese gov bans bitcoin
>price recovers again
>chinese gov cannot do anything else again since they used their final card (muh ban)
>price goes higher than ever before in consequence
Welcome to game theory

It's a commodity right now because of the small market cap.

As acceptance grows, so will the market cap, and the volatility will be reduced accordingly.

That's where bitcoin transitions to currency.

These are the very early stages.
Normies have barely heard of bitcoin, and they certainly aren't going to wrap their heads around how to obtain bitcoin.

But the big players sure as fuck are paying attention.
And when bitcoin ETFs come around (and they will, sooner or later), that's when things will start to blow up.
And that could very well be just the start.

It can buy everything fiat can buy, as it's easily exchanged.

>Horrible liquidity
Not true.

>can't take your money out quickly?
Bitcoin transaction takes only about half an hour. Other than that it's as fast as inter-bank transfers can be.

tl;dr
Either you enjoy talking shit about stuff you know nothing about (i.e. you're the proverbial retard) or you're lying (i.e. you're a butthurt nocoiner or shitcoiner). Or maybe you're both? Do tell.

>have to wait half an hour to buy coffee

JUST KEK MY CURRENCY STATUS UP

Solutions are already lined up, best of which is segwit.

In any case it's a technicality, and bitcoin isn't at currency status yet anyway.

Every graph you've seen showing what a bubble looks like is wrong. There's tons of commodities that have shown a graph similar to a bubble, but haven't been bubbles.

Bubbles are only spotted from knowing fundamental facts that underly what the graph entails. You cannot spot a bubble by solely following a graph.

bitcoin fundamentals haven't changed in 10 years tho.
there goes your argument.

>have to wait 1 day to buy coffee

Yea normie banking is the best.

God almighty user.

coindesk.com/two-chinas-biggest-exchanges-stop-bitcoin-withdrawals/

i'm here to gloat. it's coning down down down down down

It crashed way deeper in early January, and rebounded almost completely in a month.

It took another major PBoC intervention - an external factor - to dip it again.

>coindesk.com/two-chinas-biggest-exchanges-stop-bitcoin-withdrawals/
This is massive. Get out while you can.

1 month
are they insane?

>Bitcoin tanking
>fuck yeah, time to reap some profits with my altcoins
>my altcoins have barely budged
>mfw

when you hit the exchanges it makes everyone cautious.

This

Once it runs out, it's down to 500

Additional daily reminder that BTC is the most risky investment you can invest into, and doesn't pay dividends contrary to most stocks. On top of that, it has lower performance than the top US stocks, which are far safer.

So why bother?

Because most of you are in your babby's first investment periods, and think that BTC is the only "thing" that can move with such volatility, being completely ignorant to the fact that you can achieve the very same volatility (and even higher) by trading currencies as simple as USD on a huge leverage, without having to bother with the autism of being reliant on scammy brokerages who can deny payout whenever they desire to do so.

>BTC is the most risky investment you can invest into
Lmao. There's tons of shit more volatile than bitcoin.

>doesn't pay dividends contrary to most stocks
Bitcoin is not a stock you dolt.
Tell me all about the dividends you make on foreign currencies or gold.

I didn't say it's the most volatile, I said that it's the most risky. It can evaporate 80% of it's value overnight due to it being used literally NOWHERE and having no backbone. It's basically the perfect definition of a bubble.

>Bitcoin is not a stock you dolt.
I didn't imply that it's a stock, I implied that investing in stocks pays dividends, rendering holding a BTC pointless.

From $750 in Jan 2014 to $1k in Jan 2017 is +33% for 3 years. 11% averaged annual income. Dollar has a CPI-reported inflation of about 2.5% per year, and since those figures are not the actual as everyone believes, it's probably closer to 4%. That's about 7% profit per year, due to USD getting cheaper because of inflation.

AAPL (Apple) stock is $76 at Jan 2014, $128 Jan 2017 (+68%, 23% annual). The stock has an averaged dividend yield (2014-2017 historical yield) of about 3%, bringing down the effect of inflation to just 1% (4% - 3% div). That's about 22% profit per year from holding a stock that has times less volatility and times more security than the riskiest thing you can convert your money into - a literal meme crypto""""currency"""" that doesn't pay dividends either.

>It can evaporate 80% of it's value overnight
Lmao, never happened.

Also, that IS volatility you dumbass.
And there is tons of shit out there that is more volatile.

>I didn't imply that it's a stock, I implied that investing in stocks pays dividends, rendering holding a BTC pointless.
By this logic, holding gold or foreign currencies is pointless because they don't pay dividends.

You're a dumbass.

>Lmao, never happened.
it actually has bitcoin was at one point a couple of cents. people couldn1t drop it fast enough.

Maybe in the very early days when like ten people even knew about it.

it's the power of fear. it props bitcoin up but it can break it any time if people lose faith and when it starts to drop most will only sell at first to buy back at a lower price but this alone will fucking crash it. it has happened a few times in the early days all that changed is how much it can fall.

I remember when it crashed from 10 cents down to about 2. This would have been about 2010 or 2011 or something. I think it was a February.

See The small market cap and low exposure give it volatility.
As the market and exposure grow, volatility goes down.
It was true from 10 cents to 1000 bucks, and it would be true from 1000 bucks to 100,000 bucks.

>As the market and exposure grow, volatility goes down.
yeah keep it will not happen in a minute now it will take several hours. that's true.

It was very popular on various onion sites at the time. I recall it being regularly discussed on the old torchan.

It takes longer and drops less, proportionally.

Mass slows shit down, and bitcoin doesn't have much mass yet.
Which is exactly why it could potentially be so profitable, because this is the very early stage of bitcoin still.

If you wait until bitcoin gains mass and loses volatility, it'll be too late to make any money off it.

>It was relatively popular
ftfy

>Mass slows shit down, and bitcoin doesn't have much mass yet.
if you can't see the contradiction there i can't help you. the fact is auto sells are the most dangerous the price can literally break down in minutes.

>if you can't see the contradiction there i can't help you
What?

Buying BTC instead of /GC7 contracts?

Psht... plebs

>have to wait half an hour to buy coffee
U wat m8? I have a BTC backed Visa debit card and can spend my BTC instantly. You need to stop using pleb tier services.

So basically to get their money out they have to liquidate btc and withdraw in fiat, but sell to...who? Someone who wants to keep btc on a gimped exchange with little cgance of withdrawal

Ohohohoh btc fags btfo, ethereum looking like a better investment now lads, at least it isnt ruined by tha chinks

Mate, I bet most of the coiners have less than $100 invested, you probably spend more a month on beer.

I TOLD YOU NOCOINERS ABOUT THE PLUTO MISSION.

DIDN'T LISTEN DID YOU????

i-is this the moon did we reach it yet guys?

is OKCoin ded

coins there are trading at a severe discount now
$923

vs 974 on coinbase

probably not but shit is going down for now