Attention Faggots: Stop waving at me when I'm taking corners

Attention Faggots: Stop waving at me when I'm taking corners.

Fuck you,
Me

I need attention: The post

I'm too busy watching movies on my 36 inch monitor in my car to wave to you.

Do people in China treat motorcycles like a fucking special club here in the US?

what

>waving
What the fuck is this gay burger shit. Just nod, like everyone who's not a flaming faggot.

>Just nod
>Not just bouncing your throttle off the rev limiter a couple times

>bouncing your throttle off the rev limiter a few times
>not passing them a beer and having a chat in the split second you see them

>bouncing your throttle off the rev limiter
>rev limiter

I donĀ“t have one, my 2-smoke revs untill it destroys the crankshaft or lower conrod bearing.

Just learn to control your bike properly during turns. If you don't feel safe waving back then just nod.

Show me your corner, kid.

>Harley rider calling someone else a fag

>tfw ride dual sport
>get waves from power rangers as well as meth runners

Your only corner is an exit ramp?
RIP.

>tfw intentionally buy gear to look like a power ranger

Not even close. People who ride motorcycles in China are usually poor and those that drive cars despise them. Motorcycles are not for fun china, it's just the cheapest way to have transportation.

>he can't corner one handed
You must be a new rider

either give a nod, or just raise your fingers in a little wave while keeping your hand on the bar.

that's what I do when im taking a corner or clutching.
although I do feel bad when a bike waves at me and I didn't even notice it until it was too late.
then I have to wave at a moped to make up for it

Why does the American government protect Harley from foreign competition? Can't they compete?

They literally can't. Not even with domestic competition

Lol no. Harley makes almost nothing but over priced, overweight, and under performing bikes to middle aged men and young idiots. Shit, even kawasaki makes a better cruiser than Harley.

Anyone knows why gs and harley owners most of the time don't wave ?

Is it because they are full of themselves and don't like young people or is it because they can't see shit due to their age ?

>passing them a beer and having a chat in the split second you see them
>not throwing some shrimp on the barbie while passing them a beer and having a proper talk with them while being treated to amazing cake their spouse/gf made in the fraction of the second you see them

Do you even motorcycle?

Usually just full of themselves.

I pity bikers in america. Shit roads, shit bikes, shit drivers, shit laws, shit culture, shit BIKE culture, no corners.

Here in britain, you nod. Everyone nods back. I also make sure to nod to obvious enthusiast cars, although I'm not sure they can see it out of their cages.

>I pity bikers in america. Shit roads, shit bikes, shit drivers, shit laws, shit culture, shit BIKE culture, no corners.
QFT. Nothing but fat harley grandpas and packs of squids doing wheelies on crotchrockets.

i dont wave to anyone besides sportbikes anymore. I have nothing in common with the faggot old men and their assless chaps """"rebel"""" cosplay in the touge as they go 5 under the speed limit

I've raced bikers before in my cage and once a biker gave me a high five at the next set of lights. British bikers are mostly always ultra chill.

Unless of course you nearly knock one over because you didn't look before pulling out.

i wish this was also the case in north america

i hate driving a car just for myself alone, it's so wasteful, but fuck dying from a distracted car if I was ever on a bike instead. There aren't enough motorcyclists around for people to always be aware of them, never mind winter.

squids dindu nuffin wrong

>Honda make the Goldwing
>Harley gets super mad and says IT'S NOT A TRUE CRUISER IT HAS A REVERSE GEAR AND IS TOO HIGH REEEEE
This will never not be funny

Yeah I'm on board as well. I knew a couple of guys who were with a retired serviceman's "gang" that were okay, but everyone else I've known who grabbed a harley were so very desperately compensating for their age.

It'll always be fucking great that they threw a shit fit instead of just making a bike better than the goldwing. Even now I'd take a gold wing over like a road king or something.

>he can't wave while cornering

Because they're elitist pricks

t. GS rider that waves

>throwing some shrimp on the barbie while passing them a beer and having a proper talk with them while being treated to amazing cake their spouse/gf made in the fraction of the second you see them
>not going all the way through high school with them, becoming their closest friend, and having one last road trip on graduation as you share beers and memories before going to separate colleges while your girlfriends fuck chads back where the rest of the school is, since you're so close with them everyone assumes you're gay in the milliseconds you get to even recognize there's a fellow bike travelling in the opposite direction to you
I bet the most you've ridden is a push bike.

Because they're not taking their hands off the bars because you want to be a faggot and go "OMG BIKER SECRET CLUB HIIII". It's just a vehicle. Do you think corolla owners wave at eachother too?

You'd think sportbikers on their "objectively the best" motorcycles would get this more than anyone. But apparently, sportbikes became the everyman's bike instead of the bike for the guy who just wants to skip the bullshit and go fast and now everyone on one is obsessed with waving.

It's not being in a secret club, it's the quick "ride safe".

Everybody I know says it before a biker departs and most had to bury a biker already.

>it's the quick "ride safe"

This is why I ride a bike. Every journey is seen as dangerous. Instead of getting the "See you next time" I get the pleasant well wishes of "Ride safely"

The fact that I can see every time I jump on my bike as a journey is something special, something much more special and liberating than a "trip" that those people in cages have.

>the only bikes are sportbikes and harleys

>Do you think corolla owners wave at eachother too?
Corolla drivers are the 4am-chocolate-pudding of the road, faggot. Of course they don't fucking wave. They've barely got enough mental energy at the end of a hard day of a shitty day at work to process a wave, let ackoweledge it with a wave in return. Most car drivers drive them as a necessity.

Conversely I thought bikers were meant to be dudes who hadn't lost control of their life. They enjoy the liberating feeling of being exposed to the elements and the road and simply ride for the sake of the ride. Give no fucks sort of swagger. This is especially the image a Harleyfag tries to project.

I think you might be a retard who is also nobike.

>Unless of course you nearly knock one over because you didn't look before pulling out.

Yeah, nearly killing someone does tend to piss them off. I had three near-death experiences in a minute yesterday.
> Come around blind bend, suddenly encounter SUV coming at me head-on
> Give way on roundabout, no trouble there
> Go past side-road, dimwit pulls out and nearly hits me
> Next side-road, it happens AGAIN.
Why is it not legal to just fucking shoot these people?

Add to this the way that journeys take WAY less time, parking is easier, and you can see so far ahead over all the cages.

Having to go back to my comfy modern car is claustrophobic sometimes. So much metal in the way, and I'm so low down I can't see shit.

Okay, you got me, I'm not so talented to make a bike waving pasta equivalent to the Uchiha Madara one.

Have a birb with a knife.

I wave because I like to wish whoever is going by a nice and safe ride.

Because no matter what the other guy on the bike is like, we both share the great feeling of riding a bike, and that is worth a wave at the least.

>tfw you never initialize greeting another biker
couldn't live with not being greeted desu

tfw no such thing as a standard/UJMsl in the US
tfw standards/UJMs are called "retro" or "classic"

Just fuck me up

It hurts inside.
I blame it on riding an adv bike, wearing expensive textiles, schubert helmet and a topcase, but I wave to all bikers.

Anyone got sauce on harley chucking their toys over the goldwing and being bailed by the gummint?

I'm a cagecunt but I've always waved or nodded to motorcyclists because my father was an enthusiast and I've been around a lot. Can't remember the last time one didn't at least nod back.

Harley doesn't need to compete with anything. They still have boomers and gen x to buy them.

>cage cuck waving to bikes

End yourself cuck

lmao where did they chimp out this is hilarious

it's in harley's heritage to throw shit fits, just like when they cried to the ama to make big meanies at yamaha stop making better bikes for racing

I ride a kawasaki vulcan s, but I like harleys. I just wish they were lower priced. The new fat boy looks really good. Also, wave if you want to. I do when I get the chance, but it's no big deal.

ram diesel owners wave to each other

I don't need some faggot to tell me to "ride safe". I ride dangerously. 8k clutch dumps at every green light. Speed limits mean +20 to me. Lane split all day even at high speeds. Squeeze through spots I barely fit. If you don't move out of my way I break your mirror.

I ride fast.

read into what they did with Buell, they really aren't interested in competing. Management fucked them six ways from sunday in that regard. They literally don't even understand what it is they're managing.

"When Harley CEO Keith Wandell was hired, he immediately questioned why Harley even owned Buell. Wandell, who had never been on a Harley before being hired, was heard talking about "Erik's racing hobby", and questioned "why anyone would even want to ride a sportbike". He organized a team to analyze "the adrenaline market", and concluded that sportbikes would encounter high competition and low profits, while cruisers had high returns."

That burns me up, poor Buell never stood a chance did it

What's the deal with that fabric on the front wheel.

>the absolute state of bikerfags
literal niggers on the road

butthurt cagey detected

Oh boi, aren't you one though, masculine rowdy?

>cagey
not only nigger, but 12 year old

RAGIE CAGEY!!!! RAGIE CAGEY ANGREY CAGEY!!!!!!!!!