The cars are amazing, unique and beautiful in so many ways...

The cars are amazing, unique and beautiful in so many ways. That Rotary Engine life starts to wear on you pretty quickly though. Pre-Mixing your gas, moving your car 10ft to mow the lawn takes 20mins with the warm-up needed before shutting it down, randomly occuring Rotor seizings for seemingly no reason at all which require 5-7 days of no use with ATF Fluid down the Spark Plug holes soaking the seals to break them free.

And OH MY GOD... the HEAT they generate.

I'm all for OEM JDM Car preservation, but if a Turbo Rotary RX owner engines being able to reliably drive his/her car with out having to constantly worry about Fuel/Oil mixture ratios, operating temperatures, and the HORRIBLE MPGs!!!

If it's within your means and you've decided that rotary life is a pain, swap out that Rotary... we understand and sympathize. Plus it gives the Rotary purists another 13B Swap pulled and available for purchase.

Other urls found in this thread:

speedhunters.com/2017/08/ls3-v8-swapped-fd3s-mazda-rx7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sauce btw

speedhunters.com/2017/08/ls3-v8-swapped-fd3s-mazda-rx7/

>premixing is a pain
>probably doesn't even know this used to be more common, too

what a baby

No shit, dumbass. I don't like rotaries but they're obviously not for people who care about miles per gallon, they're just meant to be fast, and you can only do that by sacrificing some basic shit.
>inb4 LS1 swap
>inb4 "rotary won le mans"
You're a dumbass, OP, get a real opinion and stop copying others from speedhunters, fucking chameleon.

>randomly occuring Rotor seizings for seemingly no reason at all which require 5-7 days of no use with ATF Fluid down the Spark Plug holes soaking the seals to break them free.
what the fuck is he talking about

>ATF Fluid down the Spark Plug holes
only retards believe this
just don't do it

>the cars are amazing, unique and beautiful in so many ways.
>so just swap the most unique part of the car out because preventative maintenance is too hard.
car culture truly has hit rock bottom.

i blame fuccbois

It's bullshit, these engines only seize when they flood from cold shutdowns or sit around with oil/fuel/coolant stuck inside the housing for long periods of time.

Reminder GM has never ever won Lemans
Reminder the fastest RX-7's are rotary powered
Reminder the fastest rotary engines are faster down the quarter than any LS engine

Please go get a fucking therapist and stop shitting up here.

sperg more GM cuckhold

lmao i love it when busriders on Veeky Forums talk like they arent completely fucking retarded

roflmao, that will trigger the v8cucks

Fuck off. Stop molesting beautiful Japanese cars. Leave them as they are. If you want a fucking car with a fucking LSmeme in it, fucking buy a car that came with one factory. Stop destroying the few nice examples left of Japanese automotive dominance without restrictions put upon them by the environmental agencies, Japanese economy, soccer mom's, and safety standards

That track is smaller than our autocross course ROFL

So how hard is it to return an fucked up FD back to rotary?
I'm asking because molested LS swapped ones go pretty cheap on CL like 7k cheaper

its the premier time attack track in japan. deal with it faggot

sounds like some work
you'd need a lot of parts, like the engine for one
if it's an FD, 13REW can set you back anything around $500-$1500 alone, i reckon

This. This article unironically disgusts me.

Stop molesting cars because you fuckwits are too dim to learn how to care for them.

>speedhunters

opinion discarded

>I’m sure the V8 swap will disappoint some, but despite that substitution I really believe that this car would make the original manufacturer quite pleased. The first reason being that this thing is very well looked after: over the 23 years it’s been alive it’s clocked less than 26,000 miles.

>Undriven, unenjoyed car
>LS swapped while 13B-REW was still well within lifespan
Rotary purists at Mazda would hang him.

Go to a therapist

spotted the /v/ transplants

>be me
>consider myself a car guy
>even though i'm too lazy to perform basic maintenance and then when my laziness eventually ruins my engine i declare all rotaries to be shit
these people need to be put in concentration camps

>over the 23 years it’s been alive it’s clocked less than 26,000 miles
what a hardparking faggot

How can somebody this stupid?
>26k miles
>well looked after

yeah

Is it possible to blow 13B so fast... I have 84k miles atm

>premier time attack track
nice meme motorsport made by a bunch of nips that can't handle other cars on the track when racing

Sperg more GM cuck

Look at the fat americuck having a meltdown

top cuck