Other urls found in this thread:

fireemblem.gamepress.gg/inheritance-tier-list
youtube.com/watch?v=yMjs7ObcRsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tharja a best and canon

Tharja and Azura are shit

Hey lois, check out my fire emblem!

Fernand did nothing wrong

>don't use my thread please I made it but havent linked it it has broken links my mista-
>here is the next thread /b/ros!

Retards.

Previous
gomen

let me guess, tharjacuck reported the last one since he didn't get his autistic spampost in first like some youtube commenter

I want Atlas and Saber to fill my holes with their seed.

fireemblem.gamepress.gg/inheritance-tier-list

Azura a best

BEST OLD MAN IN THE OP

SECOND BEST OLD MAN IN MY POST

It's ok my dude

Auism

Raul needs to be purged

>the spic signaturefagged before the thread was even linked even though the OP said preferably not to use it and admitted he fucked up
>immediately afterward thread gets linked for all to migrate to

Really makes you think

It's time to post based old men

Anyone know how well Echoes is doing in sales? I would kill for a Jugdral remake after this game.

why has dyke hair?

> he doesn't know
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's his normal hair?

Kill yourself. Your butthurted waifufagging killed the good thread

you're getting a 6 remake and you're going to like it.
worth it for high fidelity sophia marriage though

I love Tauroneo, his white armor and beard looks cool as fuck.
I remember reading it had a debut as good as Birthright in the UK, but I'm not sure on that.

Weren't they Shadow Dragon tier, i.e. not that good?

Because is dyke?

>Emperor Rudolf died
Fuck i... why did i cry

Because you're a faggot

sold better than conquest

This gave user further shock.

wtf are you talking about the Jugdral series are one of the best games of the franchise if not the best

Is Kamui the #pap's best FE role yet?

what an accomplishment

Why does she have that fang ?

US sales are unknown, but in Japan it had an opening week of 145,378.

For reference SD's opening week in Japan was 144,905 and 135,367 for NM

Gee user, I dunno, maybe it's because she's a human being and we all have fangs?

>run into a giant eyeball
>it's actually two Witches, two skellingtons, two Barons, two Gargoyles, a Dread Fighter, an Arcanist, a Sniper, and three giant eyeballs

I love this meme
>"i-if i split an entire games sales down to half then i'll be right!"

アンテーゼ

We do?

It's the source of her power.

>have perfectly servicable, first-linked on time thread where tripfags aren't the first post
>it is deleted
>replaced with this other thread where he does have the first post dedicated to his autism
:thinkgen:

because she is shit

>tfw FE4 is my favorite FE (though I think it may change after this run, I love the game but it's too experimental)
>FE6 is my favorite GBA FE so I'm really hyped for a potential remake

WHO HERE /FIRE EMBLEM THE NEW BINDING BLADE HYPE/

It's his only good role ever

He was a good man, Alm.
youtube.com/watch?v=yMjs7ObcRsA

Fuck off spic

Prime dragon pussy

Laslow is only for Xander and Peri.

Rudolf was too good for this world.

> source my ass
nice sales you got their faggot

looks like a cheap whore not a priestess

It debuted (Japan) along Shadow Dragon/Mystery of Emblem numbers which, by itself, is bad because of all the prominence the series has been getting since then.

However, it also sold through 80% of its stock, which is good, because it means Nintendo weren't expecting Awakening/Fates numbers anyway.

US/Western sales-wise we don't know until at least NPD sales comes out for the month. The most we can tell is that it didn't surpass Fates debut sales.

>Catria's voice

And I thought Faye was read off the script tier

Pieri is mine! Nano!

i want to support you but it wasn't on time though.

The VA liked Felicia better

She can only handle Treehouse voice directors, objectively superior 8-4 casting threw her for a ride.

>Also on: Wii
fucking japs get all the good shit on the vc

Shipping has been a thing in FE for a while, but why did Awakening do so well? What was the thing that sparked so much interest? I'm sure having a self insert that can fuck all females has been done before, yet Awakening sold a good amount. Was it because the 3DS had no good games at the time? I'm grateful that the series is saved, but I'm still not a big fan of the self insert, that shit really needs to go.

>dat Xander

Why did she have what seemed like a Dragonstone even though she's not a Manakete.

What are the good classes for Thabes and why?

>178133327
>Comparing jp only sales to global sales
Wow you sure showed me user.

is this bride ephriam?

>he needs to combine multiple games
The sad state of Fates kiddies.

>dubfags
Why would you do this to yourselves? The dub is awful save for a few of them.

How does it feel her being shared between Xander and Laslow.

You faggots always hype every new fe game up but it only ends up short I had enough of all this garbage. Every game sincr awakening has been utter shite.

Villagers are pretty good. Also Barons can double and tank magic attacks really well, especially Valbar.

where were all these "HURR THEIR THE SAME DESPITE BEING SOLD AND TRACKED SEPARATELY" arguments when people were shitposting about birthright outselling conquest

Mysterious magic people always hold crystal balls, it's just a thing.

Sounds like you're the problem frog shitposter

birthright outselling cuckquest isn't a shitpost

The 3DS LITERALLY had no good games at the time, literally, there was NOTHING to play, all those good games people schlick about on the 3DS right now, they weren't out. It was the biggest meme for a while, remember when it cost $250 and they actually price dropped it because of how bad it flopped?

It took months until it got its initial first party game, and that was a fucking Ocarina of Time remake. Super Mario 3D Land wasn't until November 2011 and Mario Kart 7 wasn't until December, and they rushed the latter out the fucking ass to meet the deadline.

Awakening turned people's heads because there was literally nothing to play. Nothing.

Is it confirmed that we're getting more Echoes any time soon? I know FE4 is the most probable, and there was expressed developer interest in FE6, but is there anything solid?

See, now that doesn't fit with their current shitpost narrative so it conveniently doesn't apply.

I like Hana

>wanting them to jump directly into another remake

>Frogposter

opinion discarded

Yeah FE Echoes: Re-Awakening was just confirmed and has 10 Lucina variants in it.

The music is always something else in these games.

Fates has fun gameplay and Echoes is great in all areas, you just have shit taste.

>mfw I bought the Awakening 3DS

Never happened so I can't know.

he isnt wrong for a dumb frogposter

Echoes director just said he wants to remake FE6 next if he had the chance.

I sometimes want to mate with her

The waifu team is already working the switch while the remake team can just use their assets.

Awesome! Awakening is the best fe game in the series and was sorely underrated.

Why can no one draw toes?

>Worst royal gets worst retainers
Fitting

I also want to do this.

I get that feeling too, but only when people post that image.

Strictly in the "Might happen after FE Switch and maybe another game after that" category.

So don't be getting your hopes up in the next 2-3 years.

upd8 on the vocas guys