"Street-track" general

Do any of you B/o/s have a "street track" or a specific place for illegal racing, whether it be drag racing on a long stretch of road or track oriented racing on some abound road with turns an such. Pic related. This is my spot, it's a road that loops around an industrial complex and is roughly 3km long. It is always dead around 12am-3am with no cops and other drivers insight.

Live near an industrial area. One stretch of road that is perfect for quarter-mile so people go to drag race there.

I´m still looking for something, where I live is a short mountain track, but you can´t see if anyone is driving uphill and the corners are incredible tight.

>can´t use full power of 68hp shitbox

Yeah but they get busted every other weekend on Forney Rd in Dallas, so there's really no point in bothering half the time.
I always wanted to use this area but assumed it wasn't wise.

Fuck that looks so perfect though

yeah, only problem is that it's a public park that's closed after 10 PM so just being there is enough to get a citation unless you're using the Marina, which also closes right after 10.

D O N ' T S N I T C H
O
N
'
T
S
N
I
T
C
H

>tfw you will never live in a world where nighttime fun driving is completely legal

I DON'T FUCK WITH PIGS

GO BOTHER SOME RICERS IN THE 7-ELEVEN PARKING LOT FAG

Protip: find a shitty housing development that had assloads of those retarded curved streets paved but failed to build houses before the 2007 crash

>tfw you will never drag race down a stretch of road with your friends at midnight

sucks to be you user

>tfw your state is the second wealthiest in the union and your area is one of the fastest economic growth areas in that state
>tfw no unused land for literally 100 miles in any given direction

I, too, am a street racer.
Please, indulge your regular haunts to me so that I can also partake.

>factory tuned
>can't even do better than 180 km/h

Back and forth and back and forth. Some times side canyons sometime PCH its pretty alright.

Here are no "circuits" I know of, but a few nice back roads
This looks more boring than it is because there are some fast bumps and in the blue parts I can reach up to 130 km/h
But mostly I'm too scared to actually go full speed

people like you are the reason why driving isn't fun anymore, you're just putting everyone else in danger, go be a faggot on a race track and leave the public streets alone.

>tfw you live in a world where people actively try to get tracks closed down and the ones that stay open charge $300 for a track day and require literally everyone to have full safety so you need a track prepped car/bike and a trailer to participate

>Everyone else in danger
>Empty road
He's putting the guard rails and grass in danger.
>A race track
What fucking race tracks

South England has tons of roads like these. But hope you don't meet a farmer and his range rover in the deep of night since you WILL head-on the poor fucker and probably kill yourself, since the roads are only wide enough for one car, let alone a car and a big 4x4.

Our drag strip

have you tried googling "race tracks in (area)"

cops pls go

I have some streets where I suck punks off for $15 a person

thanks for keeping insurances prices higher than they need to be you stupid selfish nigger fucks

This is where friends and I would drag race in HS (see bottom right). It's completely industrial and we used to block off both sides of the main road so no traffic.

The green is a track I've been wanting to drive. Still completely industrial, next to zero traffic, and most of it is newly repaved roads. Some tidy little sweepers and tricky hairpins...

Haven't done it and car culture sucks here so no bros to try it with. Bonus, nearly zero cops, they're all out busting heroin dealers because frankly our heroin situation has spun completely out of control

Yes, they don't exist.

plus the jews want u to spend like 300-500$ to just hit the track for a day

Legit the closest thing to a twisty in the entirety of South Florida, I happen to live right next to it so I ride up and down it all the time

If you're in Florida, why moonrunes?

I'm learning the language and the best way to learn is through immersion. I can't do anything else so setting my phone to Japanese is the best I can do