/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru (embed) (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Ask for a guest pass in the thread if you don't want to commit to 10 fucking dollars oy vey.
All classes can be fun and/or viable.
If you have to ask, the game isn't worth it. Go away.

Previous thread: The triggering edition

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/avfswi.mp4
orig00.deviantart.net/a51b/f/2016/266/c/a/mediah__spots_guide_by_inochisidarta-daidhhk.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hi

Is it better to powerlevel til 50 then do the quests or just level up by questing?

if you plan to play the character you should follow the black spirit questline for skill points and inventory slots

Should I sell my black relic crystal shards individually, or make the scroll and sell that?

If you have the gear to power level then follow the first option.

I love my mistress!

Always sell base resources, unless you desperately want the life xp.

can we post waifus

Since this is my second character, anything that I should look out for? Like quests or rewards that are provided for the first character you make but not the consequent ones?

>there's two now

perfect...

>those haircuts

kys and go back to watching anime, you toddler

>Post great looking characters
>Avatarfags triggered and mad as f*ck
Don't mind me

How much does leveling slow at 50?

Can I post yours?

1% for 100 kills

i'm a new player, anything i should do or look up before hand? some videos said a lot of stuff isn't explained.

i still have a few hours before the games downloaded.

So what's the best way to grind to 56 from 50?

no!
whats your problem? its the only good sorc hair that doesnt clip with anything besides the super short one, but I guess you don't even play sorc to understand that issue

the kuno doesnt even have the emo hair, she has the ponytail retard lmfao
no!

Find a spot with nobody else and spend a few hours doing nothing but grinding every day. Welcome to Korean MMO's

>Post great looking characters
Sounds good, when are you going to start?

oh shut up kimochi, your such a loser

What kind of gear should I get for Warrior once I'm 50? I've had Agerian since I was like level 15.

>whaaa my big breasted modded maid elf that I purely made to enjoy myself and now continue to shove down peoples throats is no longer the defining standard

Is 56 when you discover the comfiness of life skilling?

>no longer the defining standard
When was it ever?

whats the best class to have erpwith?

i wanna start a new one for that

sorc, you can write about anything and just say its black spirit magic

Can you start posting good looking characters now?

Reminder that if your character doesn't meet some arbitrary requirement and instead appeals to your personal taste, it is ugly.
No, level 1 is and can be.

>This is good
HAHAHAH

It is funny how I pinpointed exactly which avatarfag shitposter is responding to my posts in anger
>Being this triggered by someone posting KR characters

Tell Pearl Abyss to get better haircuts that doesn't clip with any outfit, then I'll think about changing it.

except for the heterochromia, cute

Can you even skip the tutorial and not not be level 1?

please help

dont you have more drama to start in BnS

I don't know, I think Dark knights are cool to rp with as well. It's a tad silly but I've rp'd a bit about having a prosthetic arm and its why my awakening weapon works the way it does.

Thanks for the shitposting doc

But I do agree with that one poster, there's a LOT of white usage
Regardless, at least a lot better then having one of your slaves gift you an outfit and then just slapping it on.
Severely disrespectful to your slaves tbqh senpai

Oh, right. Oops.

Yeah, whenever the tutorial is done with is when you can experience it.

When people refer to afk processing they usually talk in numbers like "2 mil/hour processing iron ore" (arbitrary example, not real values).

My question is, how is that possible? Assuming a single instance of processing takes 9 seconds, thats 400 processes an hour. Thats 4000 ORE for one hour of processing, which will take my workers the better part of a few days to gather, only for me to blow through it in an hour. How do I maximize this efficiently? Set them up to gather all possible nodes, wait till I have something like 20k raw materials and set them up before I go to sleep processing them?

I just feel like I'm missing some crucial step that would allow me not to have my char just sitting there for 6 hours while I sleep/work having only processed one sort of material for the first two. Any high end traders out there willing to weigh in?

How do I even powerlevel my trading? Are crates from Veila to Finto still decent after nerfs?

P.S. pic related was me just hitting the fabled M2 trading milestone. I have workers diligently working away at gathering wood for Calph crates, but now I'm realizing I have a ton of CP left and no idea what else to invest into for dat dosh.

>Random template ""THiCC"" in heidel with a rough man voice "Do you want to be with mommy huehue"

>Cute Korean Witch casting an enlargement spell "Is it just me or is your candy cane happy to see me onii-chan"

>tfw no t8 horse
i hate getting passed by literally everyone

How do you take the helmet off that armor set?

I wanted to start breeding up from wild t5 but goddamn they take forever to level already.

post more

Straight outta Van Helsing

You gotta roll my dude. Get a container from that pervert dwarf amerigo in Heidel, get lynch ranch node and buy a house there. Plop the container down inside.

Then you run to heidel trader, buy all her shit and carry it to your storage. Once she's sold out, get on your horse and go to lynch ranch, take out the items and sell to the trader there. Rinse repeat until you hit it. By far the fastest way. A single full run takes about 14-15 minutes, which is just enough to get the next server to pop. I went from artisan 1 to master 2 in a total of 24 hours game time (obv with some slacking off and a tv show to distract me). Mindless, sure, but you make a couple bucks on the side and it beats the hell out of palnning and replanning routes as your skills open up. I even kept a log too, if you wanna see it.

>Has master2 trading
>Doesn't know the tricks of the trade.
What a shame, the fix your problem buy ores.

I would, if I still played it.

my.mixtape.moe/avfswi.mp4

so literally the ONLY option to be able to process overnight is to supplement what my workers are gathering with raiding the market? lame, guess I gotta crunch those numbers now too

Fucking thanks senpai, I'm a level 12 and I have no clue what 90% of these options do.

There are guides pertaining to lifeskills and worker nodes on dulfy.
There will be a ton of system notifications once you're in game. If they're distracting, you can turn them off in Settings>Game>Turn off system notifications.
I think it was trash crates at a certain level>rolling>active elephant>semi-active wagon.

I pretty much always do black, white, and gold for my color palette when I can. The only reason I hadn't yet is because it doesn't really work well with the only outfit I have. I've been wanting Rosa Cassius really bad so I can experiment with dyeing it in a way where I can hopefully do the black, white, and gold like I like to do.

Am I winning senpai?

>Don't read my posts and their content and what they are about and merely see them as a black&white personal assault
>fearmongering when someone disagrees
>Ignore them and they'll go away mentality
How is 5th grade treating you?
one of the few decent faces in the thread, I'll give you that. weird hair color choice and glasses with heavy armor?

When do I discover the softness of your body?

I'll bite

Is Helms Post a good place to grind for drops to sell for money?

Can you harvest while holding a musket? Or do I have to unequip it every time I kill an elk?

here you go

orig00.deviantart.net/a51b/f/2016/266/c/a/mediah__spots_guide_by_inochisidarta-daidhhk.jpg

another edgy van helsing done right coming through
It has potential to be really good, but it feels left undone, like you stopped halfway the first 10minutes in and just gave up on it

The toddler hairstyle is really off putting on a large "thicc" elf though

where's all the erp at?

what are the best things to produce if you want to sell them?

I like helm's underground

My house.

NA/EU?

"ugliest" hairstyle in the game just become the cutest with some work
Never Give Up!

>AP 115
I'm 50 and I'm at 48 with a +7 Yuria sword, what the hell do I do to increase it by 70?

Never!

Is farming lifeskill in this any good? I heard it was the best way to get those armor and weapon shard things.

na calph2 hiedel inn

>It has potential to be really good, but it feels left undone
Well, it's not the outfit I actually want so I didn't bother to go all out on dyeing it. I just dyed some parts black and other parts in a similar color as the default but a little bit different and called it a day. I tried using gold on this outfit but it seems like it doesn't work very well.

This hairstyle is the only one in the game that can have bangs in the style that I like. In general none of the hairstyles really appeal to me and this one is the closest I can get to what I want and what I like.

You should sell that low tier waifu and farm silver till you can afford a 60+ witch or dk gf

You're welcome, user.
I my character in my likeness and it's weird to see it without glasses when it was created with the intention of wearing them. It's not like I'm going into combat wearing them(where inserts in the visor of the helmet could be used, much like some masks in real life).

Also black hair is not weird.

How to repair poverty boats? Can I AFK fish on a poverty boat for 16 hours? Will they permanently break after A while or if I repair it can I keep it for good

NA

how to be cute

hit your awakening first, then worry about getting your gear to 15+. if you're struggling for cash at 50, i legit don't know what to tell you, look at grinding some of the lower zones first and work your way up from there. you should be sinking every weapon stone you have into your main hand weapon and offhand, and yuria ain't demanding in terms of failstacks. Jesus dude, how the fuck did you get to 50 with a +7??? are you selling all your stones?

Steam launch was surprisingly successful.

No, I'm just not using them at all. They're sitting there because I figured I should wait until 50 to invest in making good armor. I also can't wait till awakening since everyone recommends to grind at those spots 52+ and I've tried killing wandering rogues and I got the shit stomped out of me with my current gear. Should I keep my Ageria stuff or should I go and look for Grunil or Heve or something?

Of course the face is decent, it's the default preset with green eyes and black hair.

Undyed, simple, and still a face I have never seen before that doesn't look at all like template and looks cute to boot.

Right now the budget quantity > quality screenshots getting posted are at an all time low and you guys need to step up your game
Its getting stale when you copy paste the same image you have already posted several times just to attach them to your posts. If that is the case then just get a trip like Oothier

Needs Korean plastic surgery
- glasses

>Fucking loli-poster is calling everyone's character shit

Not everyone is a pedo, dude.

Sucks. But NA should have a pretty big ERP community. Or is it just a meme people spout in this thread?

KR can even do THICC without mods

don't fucking listen to people who say SAVE TO INVEST LATER, that only applies when you're past PRI on a base set of gear. Grunil armor, AP accessories for all slots (you can legit just smash them together non-stop till you get to +2 cause they're cheap and your odds are pretty good). krea/bares for main weapon is a decent start, whatever you can afford for offhand that gives you the most AP.

you have to understand that this is incremental progression in this game - you will sit in a shit pile saving your pennies while tommy fucknugget spends every penny he has to get as far as he can, but this allows him to go to rouges and comfortably grind a couple mil/hour to get the items he needs, which allows him to grind better zones which gives more money which gives better loot which etc etc etc.

don't sit hoping to snipe a kzarka unlevelled piece, cause then you're gonna be stuck with an overpriced, underpowered piece of shit you cant grind anything with

>complains about moeblobs
>posts this shit
P O T T E R Y

>This guy comes up to you at a bar and slaps your ass
what do you do?

There are -no- meme guilds on NA?

I just left my guild, so who knows what might happen :^)

Why would there be? This is a single player game.

nobody wants to be associated from here