Recommendations on radios?

Hey guys I brought a MR2 recently with quite an old radio in it and I was wondering what radios could you recommend?
I wanted a Kienzle mcr 1014 but it seems that they've sold out everywhere or yet discontinued anything else that's similar to this? thanks xoxo

if its an aw11 just make casettes or use an adapter use the casette rack already in the car the audio quality from oem speakers is dogshit
if its an sw20 get KDC-X998

thanks friend, its a SW20, I'll have a look at one

>MR2

You definitely want an old school, period correct Alpine with the chicklet buttons. It'll look fucking fantastic in your dash.

thats why im trying to look for something similar to the MCR1014, due to aux, USB and bluetooth radio but yet looking minimal

All Alpine radios that control a CD changer have a de facto Aux input. The CD input is simply converted to Aux via a $5 adapter available almost anywhere.

Yes, go for the Kienzle, don't listen to the autistic about absolutely having to have a period correct Alpine

they dont stock the kienzle 1014 now :'(

its that thread again

Cool radio OP.

I got a clarion fz102E for my MRS that fits with the red dash. Not spot on. Clarion had an even cheaper and older model that would be better

>hipster autismos

You can still get newer Kienzle models like 1016bt and 1116bt

>putting in some playskool fleet vehicle deck because the thought of connecting 2 wires is way too complicated

Really want pic related for my conquest. Radio from 91-93 3000GT VR4, has aux and graphic equalizer. It's always cooler to find period correct or oem radios.

how is he autistic for that

that makes no sense at all

>it's gotta be this specific head unit
>by this specific manufacturer
>in this specific time frame the car was manufactured in

My friend, you might have the 'tism too

Hey fuckface, the OP has even chimed in that he wants an OEM or period correct radio.

is that from my summer car?

No they didn't.

Point it out, he said he wanted something similar to the Kienzle, not something period correct