League of Legends General - /lolg/

Heartmelting lazer eyes edition!

OT:

no more lulu

Best girl.
Best butt.
Best wife.

Reminder that you should breed your support to help strengthen your bond and promote a healthy bot-lane relationship

>tfw no La Plata champion

REMINDER:

If you post in this thread youre no better than lulu posters are

so post lulus

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

>he mains a champ
>he mains a role
>he mains a class

>tfw you know DD is going to inevitably get nerfed into the fucking dirt because Riot are too stupidly arrogant and proud to just revert the nerfs to its previous state

What am I gonna do on little Aloha?

>pick bard
>outdamage enemy top/support combined and go 11/4
Who thought that a midgame 700+ damage nuke that slows twice and potentially stuns was acceptable again?

This is late spring cleaning but I noticed Riot seems to be in a holding pattern until they inexplicably buff corki and ahri in time for worlds. I am probably forgetting some champs. Usually happens with the trashiest of them.

>b-b-but my is sleeper op!
Okay, will keep it as a secret between me and you ;)

Too bad! She's swimming WITH me every day until the end of times!

Cute monster hugs!

>he is a pedophile

>fucking Mordekaiser escaped the bin

you all overuse the terms "OP" and "broken"

is this a /gsg/ meme?

That's an inherent quality of all League players.
Also throwing around the word "reported" like it means something.

>shit players can play tanks, be OP and help their team win the game
what did riot mean by this?

Yes

No

desu if you don't have at least 5 main champs for each role and class you should just unistall

>Nunu
>55% winrate
>trash

What did (You) mean by this?

>no king crimson champion

Explain this, lolbabs.

Guess I'm making next thread 30 posts early since janitor obviously doesn't care :^)

>main Ribbon, Xayah, and Ahri
>probably won't get to play any of those anymore because 10 bans

Pls just nerf them. I'll take a shit champ over an unplayable one.

>Tanks are utterly fucking guttertrash
>Not a single one has a positive winrate toplane yet there are still shitters complaining about how broken they are

What did lolg mean by this?

Hope they stay gutter teehee

lulu threads are the death of this board

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums results

another up

Just carry le harder faec

>inb4 why didn't you dodge the Ali
I tried, but noticed it too late and couldn't click on YES in time.

wahhhh

>there's not even champ with a stand
why even bother playing this game desu

Post your best champ in ranked.

I wish Riot actually dumpstered adcs for real. Not "dumpstered" according to lolg/reddit standards where they are still 100% required and simply can't 1v5 everyone after getting 2 items, I want to have a patch where adcs are suboptimal in every position. Just one patch.

>the builds
what the fuck man

>Lulu thread survives

thanks janitors

HUG THE POLICE!

>BotRK getting shit on so carries won't have a fuckton of lifesteal early game to make already shit nerfed tank damage even more irrelevant
>Cait won't be able to pen the shit out of me thanks to super fast stacking headshots
>Across the board tank damage buffs supposed to come out in next patch and the following ones.

It's already looking way up, so tough luck there user.

The Ezreal started to build Zonyha's late because ofc he got caught out by the Zed.

Boodrum was, """Having Fun""" and legit trolled while throwing shade at Majin when he got assblasted top.

Imagine how I feel.

>tfw cannot into lategame adc

>our mid is intentionally feeding
>almost win 4v6
>lategame rolls around and it doesnt matter anymore because I got 6 items and can't get any stronger

We need some sort of divine rapier item. Some "everybody, jump on my back" 10k gold item that you can buy after 40 or 50 minutes. Or alternatively, we just kill any intentional feeder, since their existance is pitiful anyway.

Veeky Forums vs/ vg/ bets

stay hardstuck :^)

how can he be hardstuck if he recently got promoted a division Mr. Nearly 800 games and still gold

>he posts sluts

Don't you mean towards?

>been playing for like 2 years
>never played a ranked game

60% wr and going up division is not hardstuck

At what Elo does this guy stop being freelo? Won 4 games in a row every time with the most damage done

Have my top 5 instead

I played my placements for the first two years and that was it desu.
Only played 100 games of ranked this season, got gold and haven't touched since.

Riot nerfed too much.

You either give them more damage at the price of taking away some of their tankiness, or give them more tankiness at the cost of some of their damage; not both.

Riot did both. Probably out of the irrational fear that they'd still be too tanky and damage-dealing like they were at the start of the pre-season/early season.

Literally preseason

>Whenever a Yasuo player complains about another champion being brainless

Just like Riven players, this is why everyone hates people who play Yasuo.

Half the time he's not wrong though.

>kill him through his stupid wall with eyeball squid laser
>"wow okay nice cancer champ"

>he actually thinks yasuo is brainless

are you in bronze?

Most champions could be called brainless, the point is the smugness that Yasuo players have thinking how amazing and skillful their champ is.

>decide to be a metafag and practice gragas since he's f2p
>matched against super autistic riven main
>get stomped

is there a worse feel?

I would be okay with the damage nerfs if it meant more CC to spoonfeed my retarded team with but outside of the tank reworks that wasn't the case so ofc all the tanks are gonna be shit when they don't have damage to threaten enemy laners early and Bruisers can be nearly as tanky with just as much CC and a hell of a lot more kill pressure

The tank updates actually turned out somewhat okay. Maokai just needs numbers buffs and maybe his damn ultmiate startup reduced

let's review this shit

>Urgot
getting a rework soon, I think he's the second individual juggernaut (according to the leaks) VGU, if we use Yorick as a reference point, he should be somewhat good and popular first, then slowly fade away to a normal pick/win rate

Or he could be OP as fuck forever, this is all just speculation

>Volibear
I think he's fine in his current form, not ideal of course, but I think he can wait

Could use a Kindred/Rek'Sai rework where they only change one ability/passive and change around some numbers though

>Singed
This is a meme champion and will forever be a meme champion

>Udyr
pretty sure he's in the full VGU list somewhere, riot said they rather fully rework him (lore+visuals+gameplay) later on than just rework him visualy in the near future

he's very niche at the moment

>Nunu
see Udyr

but he's actually pretty good right now

>Rek'Sai
Reworked next patch

>Ryze
Idk

>Garen
he's supposed to be a basic and easy to play champion, I guess they will keep him like that for a looooong time

>Ezreal
this is one of the cases I think they would do a visual rework only
he could use more interesting gameplay other than "lol skillshots" though

>Diana
I forgot about her existence holy shit

>Naut
he's fine, fuck off

>Azir
I think we've been through this before, his kit is broken so his numbers are kept in check until a rework comes around

>Cho'Gath
see Udyr

he's pretty bad

>Corki
see Ezreal

>Mundo
see Udyr

he's getting some buffs next patch, maybe he'll suck less

Yeah that's what I meant.

>Yasuo
>brainless

>I wish Riot actually dumpstered adcs for real.

You already had that for a while, it was at the start of the season. Hell, it an issue that stemmed before the pre-season as well.

Hence the "ADCs in 2017 lol" meme. And why so many ADCs were complaining about tanks dealing too much damage to them when ADC's couldn't do anything back until late game.

I'll admit he takes more skill than Zed does.

Soooo when is the next boipussi champ from riot?

>Yasuo
>brainless champ

????

Did they nerf naut? He's been a solid pick afaik

The only part of Yasuo that "takes skill" is not zipping into 1v5s like a goddamn idiot. That's not Yasuo specific advice, that's something to be mindful of with every champ. People shit the bed with Yasuo not because he's hard, but because they're bad players period. That Yasuo in your game that's 0/4/1 at 10 minutes would have even worse scores on literally any other champion. Again, not because Yasuo is hard, but because they're fucking stupid players.

We literally just had Rakan. So no, not for a long while.

Next champ has a high chance of being a dinosaur anyway.

I play mostly bot lane. I main lulu and have been learning thresh. What is a good ADC that isn't too difficult? I need to learn two of them to cover my bases. I play as tristana a lot but it's hard to last hit because of her E.

dont kid yourself noob

xth for breast metal waifu

all we need is ezreal

and that star guardian skin

Rakan is nice but he's not feminine enough.

I want to scream and/or throw up

oh shit nigga
first time since july last year I got a skin I actually want on hextech
corsair quinn

Yasuo players don't often feed on other champs than Yasuo but it's because Yasuo is designed to enable feeding.

we have vlad, ezreal, and ekko

not gonna have another gay boy champ anytime soon with tencent being niggers

>he's supposed to be a basic and easy to play champion
Thing is, he's not even good in bronze.
He's a shit champion in lane and doesn't who scales into the most kiteable piece of shit in the universe, and his Q/R animations make him almost unplayable against anybody with normal human reflexes.

Skillgating champions in mobas is absolutely retarded.

Remove ezreal, naut and singed.
Add morde, gnar and tristana

>Just had a game where my Jinx/Leona botlane got shitstomped by Yasuo/Riven.

I dont play ranked

take naut and rek sai out, add morde and tristana

LAN is a magical place.

what are the chances they'll visual update janna and give her hextech skin the look of the new hextech skins like galio and annie? I have a shard but I fear they may upgrade this skin

>yasuo and riven on the same team in the same lane

I bet there was sexual tension

Can't wait for the riven and Yasuo skins so I can crack open a bot Lane with my boy and abuse rivens knock up with yasuo

lmoa

I-I'm sorry, I always built Luden's after Morello for the extra damage.

I'll try Lich Bane next game, and see how it goes.

fuck me I got corsair quinn but she is so garbage
but the skin is so good
uuuuuuuuuugh

>that lee

>Absolutely hated Ez and never played him at his strongest
>Now that he's at his lowest point ever he's all I want to play
Someone post that image of lux dressing ez up in her outfit

embrace it

>Naut
>Trash

this'un?