Thoughts on my new Mercedes 2018 CLA AMG SPORT

Thoughts on my new Mercedes 2018 CLA AMG SPORT.

Keep the hate/envy to a minimum pls

Other urls found in this thread:

sfbay.craigslist.org/search/cta?query=s550&max_price=12000&min_auto_year=2006&max_auto_year=2010
carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/16411361
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

@17814808
Thats a nice car user, did you hear about that huge problem with the 2018 cla?

fwdcucks everybody

@17814808
That's an attractive car, aznonymous poster, but have you been informed of the large issue with the AD2018 CLA?

What problem?

You literally don't need awd in the city

>You literally don't need awd in the city
It doesn't rain or snow in the city? Neat.

it's a nice car but unless you bought it for you your gonna be disappointed, because in six months Tyrone down the street will buy something as nice, and a little newer and all the people you want to impress will start thinking your old shit.

My wife drives a CLA sport. You must be manlet status to think this car is even remotely comfortable. I hate that fucking cuckbox with a passion.

replyto:17814808
Verily did you acquire a nice motorvehicle, man of hidden idendity, but pray tell are you are of the big fault with the MMXVIII CLA?

How tall are you?

If you're over 6' you can't be comfortable in that tiny "car"

Nice gookmobile

Sweet whip, namelessbro! Word on the street is there's somethin' janky up with the '18 CLA. You heard that about shit?

It's German, nerdboy

Made for gooks.

Yeah, but your t.shirt says otherwise riceboi

Your post makes no fucking sense.

How much do you pay a month?

He said that because only faggy asians and arabs buy amg's

Addressed to the post numbered 17814808
Most appreciable thou carriage doth be, person of obscured appellation, forsooth hast thou been informed of the veritable misfortune befallen the 1326+692 CLA?

>he looks like a fkn douche
Gee I wonder why german "luxury" car drivers have such a bad reputation

Says who?

It's not even an AMG, it's an "AMG SPORT" (whatever that means).

FAO Poster of Message 17814808
Ay dios das a naice car, cholo. But did chu heer abowt de big prolengs fuckin up choor twengty eideeng see ell ay, mang?

several people on this board

Wait what? The fuck

Is this like the m235i or something where they just use the brakes and suspension from the performance division?

It's probably more like BMW's M Sport or Audi's S Line package, an appearance package with a couple of slight chassis upgrades. Googling "CLA AMG Sport" returns "CLA 220 CDI AMG Sport" reviews.

So you spent what? 45k Canadian on that shit (I know thatdealership it's in Toronto l)

Meanwhile my fucking GTI from 2011 that I paid 10 K for can destroy your car on the road.

Pretty pathetic.

That's sad, even worse than a cla amg yet somehow he feels the need to brag

>So you spent what? 45k Canadian on that shit
OP is confirmed asian

Wait...just googled it "65 K plus tax"

Don't tell me that you spent 70k? On a fucking cla....

Please tell me I'm fucking wrong.

Slapping AMG on everything just devalues the real AMGs...good work, stinky chinky

Message for 17814808
VELY NICE CAH U HAFF DER, THE MAN WITH NO JOHN DOE! THE DID YOU GET TOLD OF THE BAD OPELATING INTRUSION MAKING SAD FOR YOUR CAH? VELY BAD!

overcomplicated car

Explain how

You were confused because 65k is what these poor suckers pay, 45k is what it's worth when it leaves the lot, and 10k is what it's worth when it's half payed off

fuck, I love y/o/u

It's a merc. They don't devalue as much

65k and it's not even the "proper" AMG?

LMFAO

Nigga that's wrong, all luxury german brands depreciate like crazy

>FWD 4 cyl fake AMG Mercedes
>don't devalue as much
An S Class, an actually good car, is worth about 10% it's initial purchase price after 10 years. These shitboxes will probably just be thrown away after 10 years.

Ever see s class depreciation? Worse than fucking Kia

Opinion or fact? I don't see any proof, so must be opinion

Wait
Wtf
That shit box is 65 K?

sfbay.craigslist.org/search/cta?query=s550&max_price=12000&min_auto_year=2006&max_auto_year=2010

carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/16411361
>$7495
>base price new is $76k before options
There, faggot.

Type mercedes into craigslist? Honestly can't tell if you're being serious or just joking

What makes this a fake amg?

What is this nigger craigslist. You're showing one fucked and beaten S class merc while normaly ten year old costs at least twice more then the one you're showing

kys.

They are haters lol. Let them be. Op has a decent car. Not worth the price tag but nice nonetheless.

chink/10

I would not buy this myself because I do not see it as a good investment. The value deprecates because it is some side series, there is no reason to like this car over another car (it has nothing special), etc.

The only reason for buying it is if you want the merc service (really nice) and for some reason you love things about this car that no other one has. If that is not the case then bad luck, should have chosen another merc or another car

This is the only rationale post ITT.

Merc service is blessed so consider yourself blessed in that aspect. However for the price you paid you could've bought an m3 which destroys your car in every way shape and form.

>fuckboi badge whore buys car

Nothing to see here folk

Could've gotten a Civic Type-R.

>even considering yurotrash
I would've expected better from you, being a proud American™ and all.

Well I hope you enjoy it, but we both know you're going to get bored of your fwd grocery-getter and trade it in after a year.
Unless you're just leasing, which is what most Merc drivers I know tend to do.

Mercs are terrible for depreciation. The worst part is there ARE cars in your price range that could have held or increased in value but you bought a grandmamobile instead.

>Mercedes service
>good
That's funny
>well they charged me $190 diag for a Warranty job but the waiting room is so clean! So glad I bought a $65k Civic!

lmao you cant make this up. you think chicks will like this?

>100k car is worth 10-18k after 7 years
>op has a decent car
You're either samefagging or hopelessly retarded

Was JUST gonna post this. Mercedes has good service? TOP KEK. BMW has better service lol.

All compliments have been OP same fagging. You can tell because the poster count doesn't go up lol.

>buy fake amg
>spend 80 K
>le sport
>fwd
>208 hp (lol)
>shit torque
>ugliest dash in the game today

This is why merc is devalued this cla shit.

>lower than kia

That's shameful

Yeah cla is literally "let's build as shit of a car as we can and stick the merc badge on it so idiots will eat it up"

A shame their marketing dept has forced them to dilute their brand image like this

Thing is. I get niggas that buy the 40 K cla..Like whatever it's a shit car but >muh badge

What I don't get us idiots like op that buy the most expensive cla...like you can get an E series for that price.

Sorry to break this to you but almost everyone on Veeky Forums knows this. It's essentially common knowledge. 5 years from now that car is unsellable. It's going to have dumb expensive electrical problems and you'll be lucky to sell it to a dumb nigger for

Why can't the so-called "automaker" M-B fix one minor issue in their 2018 MO CLA? It's been on the market for 5 LONG YEARS ALREADY! SAD!

Yup, the cla amg's are pretty much for idiots I mean for fucks sake you can get an M2 or a well-option e class for the same money. I don't get how they even sell these but I suppose stupidity is the oil in the economy's engine.

> op makes epic brag bread
> on a fucking CLA 250
thetopkek.jpg

Seriously?

Did you buy a car so problematic without even looking for some informations about it?

Do you think you're gonna pull with that car? Or what is the reason for getting such a boring and a useless car?

It's a nice car, I really like its sound. But design-wise Mercedes somehow went into the wrong direction for me. Personally I'd go for an older model (of the C-class probably) but to each their own.
How's the awd-systems handling? Is it more front- or rear-biased?

Is that the CLA45?
you could've had the much faster and better sounding rwd M2 for the money, baka

>Hate
no
>envy
never

Good choice of a car, honestly. Other than it being compact as fuck and has shit reliability, it is a good car. The price however, obviously is bad for the type of car it is, but hey fuck it, not everyone is rich.

Enjoy your ride.

This whole thread is kek.
Nevar change Veeky Forums

>tesla
>would buy again rank 1
>i love spending 10k a year in maintenance!

You dont fucking need awd to drive in the rain, and major cities have public works departments that go out and clear the streets when it snows.

Yes, but then he would be owning a BMW. The worst German automaker currently.

>envy

>a fwd base model benz

no?

How is it worse than Benz, VW or Audi?
BMW is the last german brand along porsche that still produces enthusiast cars.

In what world is bmw worse than merc?

Are you literally a retard, op?

Yikes dude, I think you need some advice from Veeky Forums.

poor man merc

>he couldn't afford a real Mercedes

>Tesla at the top
>despite their cars literally falling apart and straight up not working for no reason whatsoever
Literally Apple tier delusional

How do.you manage to buy the most expensive poor man merc?

Return it asap if you can. I'm serious. You can buy an a6 for that price

82 replies
45 posters
nice samefagging

>samefag
>has no idea what discussion is

you should have bought a fully loaded v6 accord instead

He's right though, modern BMWs really are trash

If you want a car that drives like the E46 then you get the Cadillac ATS. If you want to get spanked around a track by a V6 Camaro while being molested by the worst luxury interior currently being made then you get a BMW

Only responsible people do that

Ya but >muhMercedes

Op probably is insanely insecure and needs a merc badge to feel better about himself and get girls.

Says a lot about how shit the franchise system is.
>i love spending 10k a year in maintenance!
>he thinks Tesla owners pay for service
99% of the cars are still under warranty and Teslas warranty is far beyond anyone elses, because it isn't administered by a franchised dealership (which is an entity that exists to make money).

I just bought a 2017 GTI with PP.

Would it be safe to say my car is better than OPs from a performance perspective? Instinctively I would not challenge a car like OPs but I may need to reevaluate that.

If so why did he buy what is essentially the "Jetta sport" of mercedes?

It's another FWD shitbox. Who cares. Anyone that buys any FWD car aside from a $3k Civic is a retard, period. You aren't equipped to "challenge" anyone.

kek, ok "bus rider".

You have your personal preference and that's fine but I wont take elitism from a jealous bus rider.

The amount of people here who actually own decent cars is probably less than 10%.

>The amount of people here who actually own decent cars is probably less than 10%.
Yeah, and you're not part of it.

savage

Define decent car. A CLA doesn't ride much better or much quieter than an e92.

>It's a merc. They don't devalue as much
>brand new german "luxury" car does not devalue as much

Thats funny lol but I know in my heart its sour grapes.

I really hope you too can get to a point in life where you can afford things like this.

>b..bb..bus rider!
Wow sick zinger
It's not preference. FWD are commuter boxes, period. If you spend more than a few grand for one you are a complete moron.
>but it has apple connect and I got great financing!