Can we have a perfect car?

Can we have a perfect car?

>Electric engine
>Retractable headlights (Mazda MX-5)
>Sliding doors (BMW Z1)
>Coupe, Targa convertible and fully convertible roadster, all in one car.
>Cheap

>Electric engine
stopped reading there

Also elegant. I love the curved back of the F-Type.

>affordable version of McLaren F1
Done. Now what?

>McLaren F1

Not even a single OP requirement.

>pop ups
>veeate
>rwd
>manuél
>decent looks
>isn't German

>Electric engine

>electric engine
It has to have a big block V8 gulpling, stuttering and gasping at idle, and the slight movement of the foot moves it from a thirsty growl it in to a full-throated roar.

to me:
>rwd
>straight 6
>hatchback
>no steer by wire
>no throttle-by-wire
>actual handbrake (not electric)
>can turn all assists completely off
>enough suspension travel so you dont have to care about potholes
>all physical buttons no smeary touchscreen
>revs to 9500
>manual only

>japanese
>liftback coupe
>RWD
>manual
>LSD
>TARBO

Luckily they already make this

And to add to that, I want to feel the throttle cable slide through the guide with my foot.

I want to feel the air being sucked in through the throttle body with my toes. I want to hear it in my ears. I want it to adjust my posture in the seat gently backward down the road. I want sex in car format.

if you can't count the teeth on the syncros with your palm when you downshift then the whole car may as well go in the bin

I actually aborted a post to do with how I want to feel the synchros in my hand for that split second before it snicks in to gear unless I got the heel-toe right so it basically sucks it out of my hand.

pop-up headlights
4ws
rwd
low hoodline

And if I lose traction on one side of the differential, I want to feel the other side going and modulate it like I was Mozart until it catches just right.

I want that feeling where I don't need to push my foot down all the way but I'm riding a wave of ecstacy that won't stop but I have to stop it before I'm going too fast and too hard. And I don't want to look back.

And when it's time to slow down, I want it to sound like a 16L truck engine jake brake in a no jake brake zone. I want it popping and gurgling.

you need a e36 323ti or e46 325ti
literally everything you posted besides the 9500 redline
what kind of i6 revs to 9500 anyway?

>RWD

What are your thoughts on the Honda NSX transmission mechanism?

i was talking fantasy land

can you TL;DR me the main points of the transmission

well the e36 and e46 compacts very much fulfill your fantasies then lol.

Pic related.

>wedge car
>pop up headlights
>longitudinal MR layout
>tri-rotor 20B (or maybe a custom Mistral engine, they might actually be better than Mazda's)
>manual
>seats only two
>gull wing doors
>kerb weight of around 2500 pounds, maybe
>big wing for snek tier \\DOWNFORCE//
>burgerking laptimes faster than that britcuck four wheel motorcycle
>chassis can support autotragic, wrong wheel drive, and pistoncuck engines to sell to the normies

I want a car so light it doesn't need boosted steering, like the one I grew up on. I want to feel like I'm touching each individual rock or crevice in the road with my hands when I hold the wheel.

I want to feel each slight upgrade or downgrade so I can gently adjust course accordingly.

i will always question whether AWD is actually quicker in your average car taking into account additional weight etc.

Let me put it like this. I got an AWD car (real AWD not bullshit AWD) and I couldn't tell the difference until I saw the cars next to me spinning their wheels while I was like wtf are they doing.

And then I began to understand how great it feels to just dig straight through whatever while laughing at family vans and suchlike.

i get that part but in situations when traction isn't limited ie 99% of the time its just extra weight and maintenance?

The weight isn't really noticeable in my experience, and it's low to the ground anyway. Maintenance? None. Fuel costs suffer.

My opinion? FUCK YEAH. Feels great to pretend you're driving a quad or plowing through blizzards or whatever for fun. (disclaimer: don't try this at home)

also taking any current RWD supercar or hypercar id find it hard to believe they'd be improved by sending power to the front wheels

I should also mention that in my case, since it was a real AWD system and powered all 4 wheels all the time, it was also fantastic dry. There's no replacement for that feeling of the rear wheels pushing and the feeling of the front wheels grabbing all at the same time.