playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/wcb/index.html
From Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. to Monday,
May 29, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jv5wToPC9j8
exvius.gamepedia.com/Explorations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for kissing your bros isnt gay!

Remember that even chasing multiple relics in a banner is a recipe for disaster and to spay or neuter your fucking cat.

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!!

What's the cut-off point for phantoma farming if I only bring a friend Rem and my own Sice? I have all of the tickets, quartz, the dagger, and most of the gigantaurs. I know the energy used for the 30k moogle is better spent on earth shrine farming. After I finish the 6* materials i'm low on, should I pickup anything else?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I guess Rinoa is my best mage now

Holy fuck, thanks for sticking around during that garbage

That ain't me

Seifer is underrated

Get the Moogle. If you play your stamina right that's about 2-ish days of farming the event so I'd put that a step above the standard grind. Sacred Crystals are good too since they're cheap and tend to not drop all the time when you need them.

6 minutes away from void time. Could have cut it closer.

Yeah Rinoa gets used a lot if you know what I mean.

And what did he do right?

You did this on purpose.

sarisa!

>V Torment coming back

Fug, I don't yet have enough V relics to do its CM. Only have shit for Bartz, Lenna, and Faris, not even a medica.

Replied to the right post, probably.

Everything user, we've been through this before.

Are we getting the titan raid this month in global? If so, would Stone Killer actually work? I'm bored and might spend 90K FP pulling for the killer donuts.

I was going to try to roll for Lenna relics next week before the lucky draws ran out. I'm not disappointed in what I got, but still wonder what could have been.

>tons of faris sarashi art
>literally none for any other girl
it hurts

>You've been playing Mobius Final Fantasy for 10 hours. We recommend you take a break.

desu I think once I finish up completing two other favorites I might try to aim for a near complete Seifer. He's pretty cool and I could use some more VIII relics

It's usually reserved for women that dress in a masculine way. Are there other final fantasy characters that seems like they would wear one?

ya know i'm still pretty surprised at how big aranea's aras are.

How much milk is in them?

I'm only getting 1k phantoma per 25 energy, and have maybe seen the bonus unit twice. By that path, i would need roughly 750 energy for the moogle. Isn't that roughly 7.5% x 5 units that I'm trading for?
Yes, there's some value to much better rank exp rewards, but eh.

yeah but Titan is extremely hard. It was bullshit in JP and in GL they usually throw in a buff somewhere

This is sincerely a much cooler looking character than sephiroth.

>4/11
>all dupes
why is this allowed?

>Try to pull for favorites
>Get meme'd on
That's my life in rk.

they can probably hold quite a bit honestly

>1/11
>it's the one relic I actually want

I'd say "why isn't this allowed more often?", but then again, I'm always open for more synergy, and dupes help with stat sticks.

Except expect the unexpected

Lyse maybe while dressed as Yda?

That's why pulling on the luckies is nice. You don't have any expectation of getting any particular thing, so even garbage or dupes isn't that disappointing. The XI banner ruined me.

I really hope Ignis got with her. He can't see her but can grope her breasts to feel her.

Well you can get blessed on a lucky draw like I did. Don't ever break your faith user, I'm sure your waifu will come to you someday

Tifa

youtube.com/watch?v=jv5wToPC9j8

True, i might just stick with those from now on. Anything i want never shows for me anyways and i always get bits of awesome set ups but not the finish.
>Agrias bsb but no other holy damage
>Tons of earth/dark damage, but no imperils
>Bartz with great wind set up gear and sbs, but no wind imperil

Er, generally you would assume it's being used by a character to hide their tits. If Tifa was hiding them by using one, she wouldn't even be able to walk.

As long as you don't have dupes, or have very few of the relics, rolling on normal priced banners is fine. The extreme banners coming up have one SSB on them, with the rest being BSB or higher. So there's a really good chance of something good off of them. It's just that trying to get any particular relic really ruins your enjoyment most of the time.

she definitely didn't wear one, pic related.

>to hide their tits
I thought it was just to bind them so they don't flop all over while they're doing athletic activities. Which is why they are so often used by female samurai and such

Yeah they were pretty out there, albiet she's kind of a small chested lady.

How stupid is to use Ace Striker on TGC with just OSB if i'm already reaching the damage cap with him? MM/DRM are being used with my healer/support.

I'm mythril dry currently and honestly none of the banners really interest me.

Not my waifu, just a favorite. I at least have a piece of their gear at 8* for what it's worth.
Actually, all three of my 8* gear is from the same realm now that i think about it.

for all we know she might in SB under there

Eh, it's alright but you might be better off just using his Thunder God RM instead.

Lewd!

The problem is that I'm planning on give it that to my Squall with his BSB2. I believe he could do a better job with TG RM instead than TGC himself. I'm wrong?

Leila
Refia
Faris
Yuffie
Freya
Lani
Prishe
Agrias

>ara ara posting
>its always just a picture or some comment about her body
>never get in depth discussions about her character or potential gameplay

Well, the weakness of TG Cid's OSB is the charge up time for the first use. If you're using power chain for that, it might not be that big of a deal.

But honestly if you're hitting max damage in most situations at the moment, it probably doesn't matter what you're using yet.

>want to do cid missions
>whether or not you can just comes down to whether or not you pulled the realm's medica or not

>Four job fiesta is in less than 3 days
>Still haven't finished FF5
Shit

well unless she gets her own dlc, there's kind of no point to the second one.
to the first one, what about her do you want to talk about?

I did Baigan CM without medica, or wall, RW Shout. But I had Cecil BSB/OSB.

Is there a checklist or google doc for tracking exploration chests?

exvius.gamepedia.com/Explorations

I still need medicas for I, II, V, XI, and XIV. Asylum has eluded me, but I still have to bring Catslut anyway because she and not Tyro is the one with Wall.

FFXV characters don't have any depth

>Promptofaggotry
This is an 18+ board ma'am, come back when you've developed enough taste to husbando one of the other boys.

MOBILEFAGS GTFO

>tfw I have TWO medicas in the XI realm
>XI only required Shantotto for the mission, but she wasn't leveled enough for it

Such is life.

XV gave us the most patrician of waifus, shame he's only around for like an hour before dying.

>she's way more butch than the image macros lets on
>she literally plays BE and doesnt TM farm
>She uses CoD unironically
>she shills gumi

W H Y

No

>her ign is Shelly or Shaly

WHATS HER FRIENDCODE

>She actually plays the game and doesn't macro everything
>She uses a pretty decent support character

WTF I hate her now

It's about as much as you'd expect from the gay lovechild of Akira Nishikiyama and Daigo Dojima. Be grateful he's not more ratchet.

i wish i made enough money where i don't have to grind and can enjoy the game while living a stable life.

WTF I LOVE SHELLY NOW

>gumi employees get a lapis allowance instead of minimum wage

fucking kek.

Which is more useful for BE tanks; 10% Def/Spr or 10% Hp/Mp? I'm going to craft an upgraded hero ring.

>27:36
>midbattle banter about ifrit/siren fight
>"I love being filled up with buffs"

What did she mean by this

>hating Prompto
Fuck off with your shit taste. All FF boys are best but Prompto is the best-best. Please stop with the unnecessary hate,
that's how generals become shit, with characterfag wars. Let's live and let live.

>spoiler text keeps getting put on a different line after any comma or period
Why does this keep happening? Replying to multiple posts no longer puts the next post number 2 spaces below where you last typed, either. The fuck are the Veeky Forums mods doing?

For 10% DEF/SPR to matter, its going to depend on how much DEF/SPR they have already..

Due to calculations, DEF/SPR has diminishing returns. The more you have already, the next 15-20 from 10% DEF/SPR isn't going to mean much. For Tanks who can already reach 300-400+ DEF easily and 200+ SPR through equipment and their own passives, 10% DEF/SPR is not going to mean much.

10% HP will be better in the majority of cases. Only go for DEF/SPR options if they have HP attached to them. A 10% DEF/SPR is probably only useful to units with under 250 DEF/SPR, so DPS for the most part.

>implying mods (short for MODERATORS OF CONTENT) have anything to do with the site's programming

>Didn't get Y'shtola
lol

Prompto is a great character, but his fans are mostly shitty 13 year olds who unironically get off to seme/uke yaoishit and fantasize about him being a male Bella crying about how much he loves it when Ardyn or Noctis rape/impregnate him compared to fans of the other boys who don't go full retard in their fujo tastes.

Just started playing RK since Brave Exvius is getting boring as shit lately. I dumped all my free heroes souls from the events into building a party consisting of

1:Ramza (Support)
2:Zack (Spellblade)
3:Laguna (Physical attacker)
4:Garnet (White mage)
5:Maria (Archer/Black mage)

Currently they're all in the mid-30s. I've been running them through classic mode trying to build up Mythril and EXP. Should I just keep doing that or start working on upgrading my abilities and equipment first?

will I get banned if I chargeback my gems

>that lasswell shirt back there
I WANT IT

Do as much of the events as you can since they're gone for good when they're done, the 'story' dungeons remain forever.
You'll get orbs eventually overtime by completing stuff, don't worry about daily dungeons.

>tfw joined right as the Ifrit raid ended

Soon, I will have my redemption against Titan. FREE CATGIRLS FOR ALL ONCE MORE

I see, thanks. For the most part, I can do better than 10% attack/magic for my dps units, so I dont think the 10% atk/mag/def/spr ring makes much sense. The same is true for my tanks, but I don't really have TM gear for them, so the ring could be useful.

My bad, I mean the chink that owns this site now.

Christ, don't remind me. Some are alright, Noct's acftually my favorite but I like the Promptofags on here. Everywhere else is cancer. He doesn't deserve such shitty fans. For the sake of our resident (cool) Promptofags I hope he doesn't become hated here.

They're not all like that, just the bumblrinas. Ardyn's fans are objectively worse.

Thank you, user.

Awesome! That puts my mind at ease! Thanks for the help user!

You are thinking of Hiroshimoot.

No problem. Just don't make me regret defending you.

Forgot his name.

Who would you consider the best "personal bodyguard" type character in the series? The only credential being how good they are at protecting the person they are expected to protect?

Examples:
>Zack/cloud for Aerith
>Gladio for Noct
>Steiner for Garnet
>Kimahri (or any guardian) for Yuna
etc

Keep building up Mythril for things you'll want down the line. Most of your power and team lineup will depend on what relics you pull, so try to look through what's coming out down the line and attempt to plan out what looks appealing to you.

Other than the EXP dailies, you really shouldn't worry about the daily dungeons that much at your current level. Also do you have any relics for your current characters? I'd assume no since you just started but wanted to get an idea of where you're at right now.

Steiner

Ardynfags are fine as long as they're not the dindu types. Most of the ones I know like him because he's fun as fuck or just because they want to jill off to him and nothing more, not because they think he's some poor sad misunerstood hero. I do see those but they're not the majority.

And none of them do that shit where they turn Prompto into their fucking self inserts and shit. Usually when they do they cut the middleman and just write Ardyn fucking them so at least they're not bastardizing a canon character to act as their standin like the Promptofags do.

I dunno, in Final Fantasy games, "I'm going to protect you" usually means, "You have 30 minutes before you get kidnapped".