Auto Sticker General #279

Auto Sticker General #279

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lW08_ckY4io
speedmaster.bigcartel.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waiting for these so badly so I can put them on my toaster.

REMINDER ITS A MONTH MINIMUM WAIT FOR SHIT UNLESS YOU ORDER FROM WAIFU OR WAT. EXPECT TO HAVE YOUR STUFF MISPLACED AS WELL. ALWAYS EMAIL THE VENDOR, IF THEY DONT RESPOND ASK HERE, IF THEY STILL DIDNT RESPOND THATS JUST THE FACT YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT.

Hoon
Scheming
Wicked
Empire
Waifu
Wat

These guys send stuff out either same day or within a few days. These are the only sellers you should be fine purchasing from and expect to receive things quickly.

Also "misplaced" is just code for "I didn't send it out let's blame USPS though so I can save face"

Where to buy?

Just got myself a gas door slap from Backyard Tuners and a keychain from heartbeat.

Hopefully they show up i haven't ordered anything in a really long time.

>tfw was one of the ones scamed by bomb squad

It's from patchdynamics.net (Ai = trip) it is coming out this Thursday I think for order. He has a FB page "Patch Dynamics" where he posts updates on all of his stuff.

>patchdynamics.net
Nice, thanks mate.

No prob senpai, he makes good patches too ^_^

I've never waited more than a couple weeks for orders from anyone, get fucked

>the autistic vendors will kick and scream and make a new thread because this one has hoon stickers in the OP picture

who gives a shit who the stickers are from
stop trying to cause drama you sad fuck

this entire thread was made by the autistic vendors just because someone made a thread with a hoon kawaii sticker. They care, and they are salty af.

you're the one that sounds salty fampai
why you tryin to cause problems right away
its just vinyl stickers bro, let it go

>too retarded to realize there were 2 #278 threads

I'm salty? Hell yeah. People's money is being stolen from them because of these vendors. People are waiting since June for stickers. This is money that Notori stole from people, and then did not deliver and still has not delivered. He also thinks it's okay to do this. This is wrong, and not okay. He could be sued for damages, for knowingly selling things he knew he wouldn't be able to produce and ship, in a timely manner.

maybe i just don't care, bro
dunno why you take this so seriously

Go kill yourself, seriously, fucking shill. This is people's hard earned money, not someone's cup of sugar. This is thousands of dollars stolen from people.

You do not fuck with another man's money, regardless of the amount.

Don't you have a street to go and poo in, Hoon?

Don't you have some bus to ride? Fag. Hoon is doing nothing wrong. He's delivering on all of his orders. He isn't making people wait months. He is the best a man can get, like Gillette.

Sounds like you're gay for him, my dude.

You seem very flustered, friend
Have you tried camomile tea, or meditation?

Restock, boyss
www.empiredecal.jp

Can't wait for mine to get here

Copped

What store is this going on? I want it. (Watini)

i got from yummy and ooarai high from under 2 weeks. And mine was transatlantic

is this thread a method of jewing anons for money
just curious

Only if you put low effort into your designs, charge more than most people for them, and constantly post in thread in a desperate attempt to be relevant and get people to visit your store

so visit programgopnik.com for some OverRev! stickers I spent 90 seconds designing. only 446 rubles! or get all three for 862 rubles! If you don't buy them I will throw my empty vodka bottles at you and swear at you in Russian!

Yeah. It's a method for these faggot ass vendors to take people's money and not even ship their stickers, then admit it and say it's the anons fault.

So my first stickers just arrived and I don't want to fuck up putting them on, any tips, /osg/?

I bought stickers from Empire, BYT, BDSM, and waifu. Should I e-mail all of them or will I get my stickies regardless?

>Still no fucking reply
Come on then cunt, why was trolly PERM BANNED IF NOT FOT SELLING STICKERS FOR ONE FUCKING DOLLAR
Inb4chan trying to cover up the fact he had his Butt buddy mod from the watchat days ban him so inb4 could take over the market place for stickers, selling them at over 600% the cost of trolly

Fucking scum
Kill yourself

FREE TROLLY
REMOVE HOON FROM BLACKLIST
STOP GIVING YOUR MONEY TO FUCKING LOSERS WHO CHARGE YOU $8 FOR SOMETHING THAT COST THEM 50c AND THEN TAKE A MONTH TO SEND THEM OUT BECAUSE "LOL SRY I FORGOT"

youtu.be/lW08_ckY4io
>Unpeel half the sticker, apply it how you want at which angle, then squeegee it down, then unpeel the other half while squeegeeing at the same time.

Make sure window area is completely clean. No dust or dirt or water. Before doing anything.
Email BDSM for sure and ask for the tracking number to see if he sent it out. Empire will ship within a few days, same with Waifu. Only email empire and waifu if your shit doesn't come within 2-3 weeks. BYT idk.

Third salt thread... I guess good vibes will never grace /osg/ again.

Saw one of /ourguys/ at a car show.

I don't recognize a single sticker as /ourguys/ though

Woops just noticed the instagram page. Obviously not one of us ;^)

Those look like swagfag stickers, not /ourguys/ stickers

>STOP GIVING YOUR MONEY TO FUCKING LOSERS WHO CHARGE YOU $8 FOR SOMETHING THAT COST THEM 50c

You're totally right, user.

All pending orders will ship out Tuesday morning.

I tried using an automailer script to let people know when their stickers shipped but it was really cumbersome to use so I kinda gave up on it. BigCartel isn't set up to be able to do confirmation emails natively as far as I can find.

It should have been sent out last week!

Yeah, no. Hoon charges what a lot of people on Instagram charge. You people told Hoon to leave to Instagram, he did, and now you bitch and moan that he charges too much? Lmao. Hold this L.

Hoon charges more and he delivers much faster. As much as 12x faster than Notori to our doorstep. It's well worth the extra $2-$3 compared to /osg/ when he actually delivers everything on time, in most cases earlier than expected. He provides service worth paying extra for.

I will continue to support Hoon as he has supported /osg/ customers since the beginning. I ordered 2 stickers and he sent me 5. He put thought into what he sent me too. Hoon is what the other /osg/ vendors should aspire to be.

hey /osg ive been away for far too long. what are the best places to buy stickies at the moment? please help me waste my money

projecthoon my man

Hoon ships fast, but so does Scheming Club, Team Wicked, Empire Decal, Waifusquad, and WATRacing

The other people are all just taking people's money and taking weeks and months in the case of Notori and Bad Decisions, to literally put something in an envelope and print off a label.

It's kinda common for bigger stores to take longer, since there are only 1-2 people running them, and a much higher amount of orders.

I'd say just order from a smaller store if you need your vinyl squares post-haste for whatever reason.

I should clarify, i left because of all that hoon drama, so im not keen on him, but ill check out some of those stores i dont recognize. I'm glad to see WAT is still one of the best

Idk man, Hoon keeps selling out of this stuff

hoon is not a big store, hes a good size but big stores are people like BD, shitbox and NC, with huge amounts of stock and 20+ designs

From what I know, Hoon is on the smaller side (though apparently he bought followers on instagram to make his store look bigger)

He ships fast though, good on him. Though almost all small vendors do the same, so it isn't really that special.

Working on Tahiti Maze right now. Running into a couple problems with it but I should be able to get it sorted before the weekend is up.

these stickers are so fucking cringe

Hello friends!
Ive just received these in the mail today so im hoping to get them up on my store by the end of the day (morning for burgers most likely)
Please take a look at my store later on maybe!

>look at my store
what store

top secret

Yeah so drop date on these is the 7th at 6PM EST

Thank you greatest ally for being here when I'm not

>putting out lain when LC is.

like poo in loo works

The lain is a one off I had done for myself, it wont be for sale, sorry!

please to include me in your shitposts.
would of paid top buck for that lain.

good work chap. Do what you gotta do, no pressure.
Found this one from some fan wiki, not sure if its good enough

I suck at photos.

I love Veeky Forums stickers but man 9/10 of them make me wonder what kind of weird looks I would get at work or anywhere a normal person is.

All of the new stuff is up for anyone who cares
If you would like you can take a look, everything is in AUD as usual !
speedmaster.bigcartel.com/

Its not top secret any more

Copped #XXXX-241853 :3 I think this is my first order from you right? When's the Anxiety stuff coming out? Next drop?

Said Mustang owner has told me the outlook on it has mostly been positive.
Just don't put Galil ass 'n' pussy on your car if you drive kids.

>go and visit parents for labor day weekend
>they live in a town of less than 700 people, all of which are either Mormons or rednecks
>go to gas station at 11pm filled with lifted trucks and people covered in camo
>they all stare at me and start pointing out my autism stickers while walking towards my car
>high tail it out of there
It was scary lads, I almost died.

The white/black/gold ones will be next drop yeah
I have a couple of my old red/white ones though

i hope i don't get murdered for making a post like this, but i might take over a printing shop, are you guys friendly to new shops or should i not bother even opening a sticker shop, the shop would be located in europe so i'm not too sure how international shipping would have to be handled but most sellers are probably based in the USA right? pls no bully

Before I complete my order, do you have a code or nah

Thank you for looking!
I dont sorry, im only using the free bigcartel which doesnt offer codes

Alright, I made an order with shitboxmeme and I want to check with him on the status. How do I contact him if I don't have an IG account?

Your shipping to people would be stupidly expensive. US stores pay $10 or less for their shipping for 100 stickers. You'd have to charge $30 or $40. Plus it would take longer.

People likely wouldn't go with you unless you stocked finishes that people wanted and were willing to pay for. Plus, your work hasn't been seen by the community, to judge your production quality.

>he will respond to your emails

;-;

[email protected] might work
just make an Instagram and message him noob

Use it to follow qt3.14 asian girls too, kill two birds with one stone.

If you're in AUS is this shit going to take months to get to the USA.

i've never bought stickers because of the reverse problem, but i figured most shops would use snail mail as their shipping option, what's wrong with shipping stickers in a cardboard envelope like redbubble would do for example? selling stickers wouldn't be the main scope of my actual shop so it wouldn't be my main source of income, as i would be selling locally too, things from like ink cartridges to full car vinyls, i'm just interested in opening a sticker shop because i would be able, but if shipping would end up being a problem why bother, anyway thanks for your input i will keep lurking these threads and posting every once in a while, maybe when i'm finally the owner of the shop i could post with an actual product

>illest

Make cool stickers and you'll be liked.

I thought you meant you would buy a printer to print stickers onto vinyl and a cutter to cut them and become a sticker printer/supplier. Not someone who just makes diecuts. You weren't clear in your first post when you said "taking over a printing shop".

I actually get told they turn up in good time, which is nice!

Any recommendations on the girls?

The Lane ones too?

No lains im sorry, that was just a picture I took of the entire order, please see

:( Please print some

I cant at the moment, im sorry!
But loners crew has a lain sticker up at the moment if you are interested in one

where is that banter slap REEEE

Hello fellow Victorian

I'm another Australian-based store, and apparently people from the US who order from me get their stickers in about 1 week.

r8 my slappy

why is he on the ground hurt before he falls over

Posting in a cringe thread.

It was a bit notchy and too low-res to print, but I was able to use it as a guide to remake it.

but why would I have a IG to follow 3DPD?

Is this austistic or Veeky Forums af?

having 3 is stupid, either the GLC or the BD