Is it true all Evo drivers are assholes?

Is it true all Evo drivers are assholes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9dDGdpCuaPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

/thread

There's only one eco driver in my town and yes he's a racer fuckboi with rich parents

List of confirmed assholes:

Audi
BMW
Jeep

The rest are mostly comfy

*Evo

They are always boiracers who barely know anything abt cars or think they know aloft like holy shit etc is better cheaper and faster whyyy

Jeep assholes around here have churned up so much reclaimed land it's turning back into marshland. The ground has dropped 5ft since Christmas.

evo are pretty fast

In my experience Mitsubishi driver's in general are scumbags

>not benz
guys in old amgs are god tier guys tho. young or old... i just dont know how but newer mercs only attract faggots

All the ones I have met are pretty chill in general, they all seem to meet up around 9PM at this Chinese market's parking lot. They seem to like my Mitsubishi Colt but I'm pretty sure it's because I have a 4G63T in that thing. Nonetheless, they're all pretty nice guys.

>with rich parents
This is somehow a detracting factor. Salty poorfags are the worst.

Evo 5 and up yes
Evo 4 and bellow no

Literally all the Evo drivers in my area are Asian guys.

Every single person with an SUV is a gigantic dickhole.

>Is it true all Evo drivers are assholes?
Yes. probably the most accurate part of this show.

Salty richfags are the best, so shocked when dad's money doesnt make them the fastest thing on the road

No, it's just non 4WD babies can't handle the fact that the Evo is a superior car so they resort to muh asshole driver

fellas.
I really want either an evo or an sti. 2002-2007 models for either.
I'm a mechanic and work on a tonne of subarus(maybe 3+ each week as well as a few side projects ive had) as theyre very popular in my country. the evo/mitsubishis not so much.

i read and hear that the evo is the superior car, people at work say theyre junk but ive had countless issues with subies ive owned/seen.
are they cunts to work on? are they reliable, im quite a fan of the 6 speed subarus. have driven both evos and sti, evo felt like such a more stable/predictable car, sti felt sloppy desu.

which season was that Evo in?

was there another Evo crew other than the emperors

Yeah it is, because 90% of the time rich people's kids are soulless human garbage

youtu.be/9dDGdpCuaPc

As an owner (previous) of both I can tell you that it really depends on the exact car. Generally though the mitsu will feel less like it's about to fall apart every time you drive it to the limit and more stable at 100+ mph.

That said, I still have the best memories in my subie, I think they have more personality.

The mitsu sports seats seem to be really narrow at shoulder height which for me made them seriously uncomfortable for long distance.

i feel you. people also say both are unreliable. 4g63 being stronger than the ej207 or 257 but the sti 6 speed shitting on the evo 5 or even 6 speeds.
some of the evo bits really push me to one, the recaros and enkei rims. those blue sti bucket seats in the bug,blob and hawkeye are nasty.

the evo is the better performance car. always has been, always will be.
that being said, its still a performance car, and things are more likely to go wrong on it. though that probably has more with it being a mitsubishi than anything.
if you're going to be daily driving it, just get a 3rd gen legacy twin turbo. if not, get an evo.