/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #498

The Bayest Makes One Edition

On The Previous Thread of /LiSG/: →

>A special message from DONTNOD Entertainment:
youtube.com/watch?v=YoVni44YBtE
''...we've been working, since the release of the box version last year, on a new Life is Strange game, with the Life is Strange team.''

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11965358
strawpoll.me/12158769
strawpoll.me/12405766
strawpoll.me/12416723
strawpoll.me/12904674
strawpoll.me/12904678
strawpoll.me/13024639

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
imgur.com/a/vpPNa
youtu.be/IGUboLZx3Tk
archiveofourown.org/works/7630054?view_full_work=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PRICEFIELD

Not first this thread, Kate.

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice is forced to make a binary choice: live in a world where bunnies eat no carrots or Lisa dies after Max and Warren fuck on top of her then Frank spills beans on her leaves when he gets a turn while Chloe's tears salinate the soil, destroying her chances of regermination.

Max and Chloe win. Haha.

How was Kate not first? She must have been saying a prayer or tending to Alice.
...or a certain brown haired girl used some type of rewind power to get here early with her girlfriend . Rascals.

This post has nothing to do with the game and is a violation of the rules.

Stop. Ruining. The. Comfy!

You forgot one part. :)

Why would you want to steal this little bunny's carrots? Bullying is mean.

We have to find a third way!

How does Alice keep changing colors? Sometimes sizes as well?
Seems Max isn't the only one with a power.

Better hope that's the only uncomfy thing posted ITT because I am well and truly tired of some of the crap that has been transpiring lately.
But it's a new thread so let's be comfy.

She is not. God is all powerful. Max's powers will never match His. For she draws her strength from Satan and a sexy, sexy girlfriend.

Oh, no! Please forgive me. I didn't mean that last part!

Do. Not. Start.

Start? I have never stopped preaching the word of God.

Fuck off cunt.

>How does Alice keep changing colors? Sometimes sizes as well?
Who knows, user?

YOU ARE NOT FUCKING KATE NOR ANY OTHER GODDAMNED WOMAN YOU STUPID FUCKING DELUSIONAL NIGGERFAGGOT

How did they afford the trips?

Not even twenty posts in and it's ruined. At this point don't even bother with thread 500. It's not worth it.

Max won photo contests and she and Chloe saved up money from working their jobs.
They were able to save up some money to go on roadtrips and then eventually to Paris and some other places. They also made sure to keep money set aside to donate to Blackwell anonymously until the $5000 was paid back.

Ryan and Vanessa. How else do millenials do anything?

>They also made sure to keep money set aside to donate to Blackwell anonymously until the $5000 was paid back.
>implying that money wasn't a Prescott payoff to Principal Wells

Nice imagination.

what happened to old OP?

Then leave.

They thought it was a pay off. It actually was for the handicapped fund.
There's a sign outside the dorms saying construction was halted due to missing money. Didn't seem like there was any handicapped students at Blackwell so at least it didn't seem to actually hurt anyone at the time.

>$5,000 in cash in an envelope marked handicapped fund
>$5,000 in cash
>Envelope with handicapped fund written on it

This, /lisg/entlemen, is how crimes go unpunished in America.

"You're going to die motherfucker!"

Chloe is such a good ring bearer.

HE DOES IT AGAIN
GIVE HIM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE

POST IT ALL YOU CUNT
GET IT OVER WITH EARLY SO YOU CAN FUCK OFF

>School funds just sitting around in cash
>Faculty walking around drunk
>One teacher is a serial kidnapper/murderer
>Ignoring crimes because the student's parents are wealthy
>People are being drugged at school parties and those events are allowed to be held on school grounds
>Dorms are built in a way that you can lock someone in their room
Blackwell is all sorts of messed up. Definitely would need to close after the storm, not only so they could repair any damages but so they can completely clean the place up.

I'm starting to lose faith on /lisg/

Goodnight all

Ask yourself a serious question. "Has anything I've done brought me closer to my goal?". Your goal I assume is making Bayest leave so they stop shitting up the board. Ignoring for the moment that you're shitting up the board more than Bayest ever has, do you honestly believe anything you've ever posted has brought you closer to your goal. How is giving Bayest more attention than anyone else on the board going to make them leave? Have you seen any evidence of that approach working? Hasn't every interaction you've had suggested the exact opposite? How is ignoring Bayest not infinity more likely to make them leave?

Show a modicum of intelligence and contemplate these questions.

There would be some scrutiny after Jefferson's crimes came to light, but it would be momentary. Once the press died down, Blackwell would return to its old ways.

>School funds just sitting around in cash
According to documents on the principal's computer, the "handicapped fund" was collected by Nathan Prescott. They were a bribe to him in school.

>Faculty walking around drunk
Valid point, but it was one staff member and late at night. It shouldn't have happened, but it's the least of his faults.

>People are being drugged at school parties and those events are allowed to be held on school grounds

It's unclear if the party where Kate was drugged occurred on school property, but plenty of proms involve underage drinking. The school's lack of reaction to the video was fucked up.

>Dorms are built in a way that you can lock someone in their room
Easy fix, but not sure why dorms would ever be built like that. It's a clear violation of fire codes, not to mention very dangerous.

Good. See then leave.

>assuming Bayest is the only one posting shit or her dumb forced memes

Otherwise, good post.

You proved last thread you were just as bad.
Your solution to the problem is "Ignore it and it will go away" and that their pretending to be a retard (Pretty convincing act) is "satire"

Lord, please let that hellbound degenerate pretending to be a woman be struck down with fire and brimstone.
As Nero played the fiddle as Rome burned, so too shall I play the violin as the filth is cleansed.
In your name, Amen.

See

>Chloe finds an old car with the radio intact in the junkyard
>Hooks up a battery
>Puts on some music as her and Max dance under the stars together
>Off in the distance a doe watches them before running off into the woods

>Your solution to the problem is "Ignore it and it will go away"
Yeah, "Don't take the bait" is a universal sentiment. It absolutely applies here. Your failure to realise is why I'm on side "Bayest detractors are retarded". You're too stupid to realise that I'm actually giving you advice that would help towards achieving your goal.

>and that their pretending to be a retard (Pretty convincing act) is "satire"
I've never once claimed that.

They have been ignored, they just became more vocal.
They had a trip, everyone hid it and stopped replying. They adopted a few personas and started flooding posts just so they could do a "ha! gotcha!" if you managed to reply to them.
There is not fixing the problem in any other way then to remove it and according the poll last thread just about 10 people are in agreement.

>They have been ignored
No, you haven't shut up about it for any significant amount of time.

>They had a trip
Then someone just had to tune in and say were filtering her, making her drop the trip.
It's almost as if someones inability to shut up was detrimental to their goals. It's almost as if giving Bayest attention is retarted if you want them to leave.

>There is not fixing the problem in any other way then to remove it
Your attempts to remove it are like water to a chemical fire. If you were smart you'd try shutting up for a change. But you aren't, so you won't.

>according the poll last thread just about 10 people are in agreement.
Back to my original questions that you couldn't answer. What progress has that made towards your goal? The simple fact that you even made the poll proves you're pathetic enough to rig it. But even then, had 50 people genuinely said they wanted Bayest gone, what difference would that have made? Just one more voice in the choir of autistic screeching.

They dropped the trip after a few threads because they realized they were being filtered by everyone.
They are an attention whore and nothing will change that. They will find a way to get attention, remove them and you remove the problem. Simple as that.
After all the bullshit it's the only solution that I will accept. So either they are driven out of here with hostility or they fuck up and get themselves removed.

And before you ask, it does work. It worked on you.
Multiple people lashed out and you left for a bit. Bayest has been banned more than once and yet they return and with their behavior staying exactly the same. If not getting worse.
If you can't see the problem there then you are blind.

>[embed][embed]
Orph, please make another thread

Very sensual image. I fail to see how Kate Marsh, Evangelic Republican would be interrupted as anything but satire.

>Then someone just had to tune in and say were filtering her, making her drop the trip.

I dropped the trip because I didn't realize how many people would block me simply. Keeping the trip made it difficult for me to participate in earnest discussion. As much as I enjoy joking around, serious discussions are as pleasurable. I do cutepost from time to time. Once in awhile I'll play around with illustrator and create something LiS related such as the OP image. When I go overboard I apologize, but honestly I don't think I've done that in some time. Numerous posters responded favorably to the Shit Was So Cash variants so I kept posting them and creating more until I was banned under the auspices that they weren't related to the game, in particular the Mark Jefferson one. I contend that's untrue because they were related to characters from the game and referenced events in LiS.

To avoid being flamed by jerks like LineBreaks, many posters don't voice that they find my work enjoyable, but they do.

If you honestly think I'm an attentionwhore, that's not the case. I don't have anyone to discuss LiS with in real life so sometimes I may come across as needy, but attention is not what I seek. Merely discussion and comraderie. It saddens me that /lisg/ is insular and overly protective of the characters, but that's something I've grown to accept.

>After all the bullshit it's the only solution that I will accept.
Good thing we're all trying to please you here.

Beautiful image.

Ten people. A substantial part of what makes up /lisg/ these days.
If I saw a poll like that for me I would take it to heart.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. You want to shitpost and troll but also want to contribute.
no. One or the other because they work against each other in the general's interest.
Especially when you pride yourself on your shitposting and literally make a name for yourself doing it. Own up to it or stop it entirely.
Then people will take you seriously.

If you cannot stop then perhaps you should just leave altogether.

He's not going to leave because he gets responses like these, directly or indirectly. If you see one of his posts, report and hide it. That's it.

>"You liking the concert so far? Hella awesome, right? Kate! smile! Max is trying to take a picture!"

>Then people will take you seriously.
Good point. This is my life's work. I should cancel my other projects and produce something /lisg/ will laud for all time.

Seriously, who do you think you are that I should be looking for your approval? Half the time you can't figure out how to respond intelligently to my posts when you don't realize it's me, which happens a lot, and then fly into a rage when I point it out. It's not my fault you were born with water on the brain. Grow up or get out yourself.

I'm done with this argument. Find someone else to doxx. And if you're going to do it, do it properly. Don't just pick a random image off /passgen/ and post it here claiming it's me. That's bullshit.

She.

She smiled.

I took some pictures at the beach today. Some of them had a lighthouse. I thought about Life is Strange much of the time.

Should I post more?

Yes, I and others have been very hostile in the past when we've felt that things were becoming too much. There were times where it felt like I was posting on /pol/ or /v/ with some of the things being said and how frequent it was. Even if they're supposedly jokes there's a point where they become old and just become obnoxious.
The same images, replies, and copypastas, every thread constitutes as old and stale. It contributes nothing and just eats up our image limit while making everyone annoyed.

I don't want /lisg/ to be angry and full of fighting-and it wasn't in the past outside of a few relatively short episodes, which I hope this is just another that will end soon.
But that will only happen if both sides change. No more shitposting, no more same bait posts every thread, no more caps rants, no more insults.
Joke around if you want but don't go actively trying to aggravate people on a daily basis.

It doesn't need to be a hugbox, and people can disagree about things in the game, but it also doesn't need to be how it has been. That benefits no one.

RESIZE YOUR FUCKING PHOTOS, 1000 PIXELS LONGEST SIDE

Also yea I guess

Don't know who tried to doxx anyone and I before I thought it was wrong. Don't take an issue on a Cambodian Goat Herding forum and bring it into real life. That's way over the line.

You don't have to look for people's approval or censor yourself, but at the same time if you decide to just continue as is then you can expect more resistance and criticisms.
It's up to you.

>and I before I thought it was wrong
and I said before that I thought it was wrong.

Really nice pictures so far. They may get removed from here though since they're not from the game.
I dunno. If that happens then you can post them on /p/ or /hr/.
Looks like somewhere in Cali.

It was the bayest or someone else.
Orph doesn't make threads since the last year.

>complimenting the Bayest

This is the last response you'll get from me.

Really? Last time I made a thread orph said they'll update it in the archive even though they were busy making one, and that was a month ago

I really like you, and I would prefer for the trite shitposting to cease as much as you do, but (or maybe rather: that's why) I have to agree with Saul here.

It should be obvious by now that your responding to them is not helping you achieve your supposed goal, and it's only making the shitposting worse - either by fueling it with attention, or simply just because you add your own shitposts to double theirs. I assumed much of the more vitriolic ones had been the Bayest themselves, falseflagging and samefagging, but it seems you really are that unhealthily stuck on this issue.

If you'd just keep posting and replying to what you actually want, in terms of content, I'm sure that would be better for you, the thread, maybe even your goal. I really don't think you'll drive them out with hostility, and even if there was a chance, it's not worth introducing that amount and extent of hostility into the thread to get rid of one poster. That's defeating your own purpose, and then some. And how do you reckon will they get themselves removed, anyway? As you point out, they have already been banned numerous times, and returned. Watch out lest you get yourself banned in the process. Fighting them is not worth losing you, not to me anyway.

It was madness, orph gave him permission to edit the archives, he's the only one in charge of it now.

I don't feel like decreasing the file size to meet the limits. Here's the full set: imgur.com/a/vpPNa

>It saddens me that /lisg/ is insular and overly protective of the characters
Why don't you go other places, then? Places where making "jokes" about the characters being raped is welcome, for instance? /v/ is such a place, just one click away!

You don't want to "discuss". You are regularly the insular one. Saul was right, in that regard, and he'd know: you have a problem accepting when you're wrong, and tend to dig yourself into your senseless arguments because of it. I can't remember seeing you having even once in your entire time spent in this general said something even remotely along the lines of "oh, actually, you do have a point". You are near impossible to be reasoned with.

And much of your "work" here amounts to the semen-brained drivels of a fifteen-year-old boy. Carrots in vaginas, really sister?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't think much of anyone enjoys your stuff here, certainly not after the 50th time seeing it. Do less of that and more of the actual discussing and conversing you've shown yourself capable of and present as the primary reason you're here for and even your most dedicated "detractor" would talk topic with you. As he does.

What is she listening to anons?

After last week's Twin Peaks premiere, I think she'd be all over Chromatics, if she wasn't already

youtu.be/IGUboLZx3Tk

It's not just me replying to them, I can assure you that. Unless there's someone samefagging as well then I've seen about three or four Anons vocally opposing what is posted regularly. As well as whoever does it sporadically.
I'll try to just ignore them entirely if they keep it up (But as said they then play a gotcha game to try to act like they've proven something when you reply to a poster who in actuality was them). But I can only speak for myself.

I'm far more obsessed/concerned with LiS overall than I am with what one person is foolishly doing each thread. I've been here roughly two years now and they are not the first to try to bring down /lisg/ and they probably won't be the last.
Those other trolls have left, either as they got bored or as they were removed. It will happen one way or another.
I never considered a few sentences or insults to be obsessing over the issue. Just voicing disapproval and hoping others voiced theirs. I think dedicating time to creating images and copypastas to religiously post in each thread is a sign of being much more invested to a cause.
I'll watch out for myself though, thanks for the concern.

Well, I can't say I know all of those posts to be yours - as I've said, I used to just naturally assume they weren't. But if they are, I'm afraid that is pretty concerning, user.

I know you are far more dedicated to the game and general than to this issue, and I know your dedication goes well beyond the presence of that person here. But the suggestion is that, maybe, your fighting the issue is "bringing the general down" more than it'd be by itself. Bayest is not the most obnoxious in their shitposting, and they do at times provide on-topic content, even cuteposts and fairly witty/funny contributions every then and again. Relatively worthwhile discussion too, sometimes. I really think they like it here, and I don't think we actually need to drive them out. In fact, I enjoy some of your back-and-forth with them; it's kind of part of the general now, and sometimes even endearingly so.

Either way, my concern was mostly with you, not the "issue". I think it's easy and pretty much automatic to just ignore their shitposting precisely because it is bland and repetitive. Whatever you do, at least seriously reconsider stuff like and the doxxing and "HIM" crap, if those really were you. Such hostility has no place in the general at best and at worst gets you banned. I think you're better than that. Discuss with and contest them on points you think are worth the effort, and for everything else, just don't?

Doxxing was definitely NOT me. I was in no way involved and that's all I can say on it.
I think trying to bring an issue (A minor one at that) from a website into real life is entirely wrong.

Whenever I get annoyed at something here I try to hide it, post something I find better, or just go lurk another board for a little bit and talk about something else for a little bit. I will try to calm myself a little more and not reply to bait.
Cannot lose focus and let the negatives control how /lisg/ is. Talking about the Sbel video the other day was nice, any new content like that is good.

>They are an attention whore and nothing will change that
So your solution is to give her attention. Brilliant.

>So either they are driven out of here with hostility
Something that has zero evidence of actually working. In fact it's the exact opposite.

>they fuck up and get themselves removed
A fleeting solution at best. But of course you aren't smart enough to play the long game.

>And before you ask, it does work. It worked on you.
Then it didn't work.

>Bayest has been banned more than once and yet they return and with their behavior staying exactly the same. If not getting worse.
It's almost your making it worse every time time you report them.

>If you can't see the problem there then you are blind
Said the man shooting himself in the foot.

>If you honestly think I'm an attentionwhore, that's not the case
It's irrelevant whether or not I think you're an attention whore. My cognitively challenged friend here thinks you are. For the purposes of my argument that's all that matters.

I'm genuinely baffled that there are people too stupid to realise this.

>But the suggestion is that, maybe, your fighting the issue is "bringing the general down" more than it'd be by itself
For the recored that isn't my stance at all. People should post anything and everything they want to, trans-phobic posts included, irregardless of how it affect the boards elevation. I'm just calling out stupidity.

Max needs to stop taking selfies and go back to sleep!
It's no wonder she wakes up feeling exhausted and with bags under her eyes.

>For the recored that isn't my stance at all. I'm just calling out stupidity.
Fair enough. It's my suggestion, anyway.

Selfies over sleepies!

But maybe Chloe can step in sometimes, and help Max fill her daily selfie quota without losing sleep!

So if i'm orthodox Christian could i marry someone like Kate Marsh assuming that she is catholic... W-would her father give me his blessing?

Kate is for Max only.

I love this artist.

What are some great crossover fics?

Wandering Far is pretty much LiS meets Stranger Things

archiveofourown.org/works/7630054?view_full_work=true

I enjoyed this Firewatch crossover for what it is. It looks to be on serious hiatus though.

>83 replies
>10 ips

you faggots are worse than /ksg/

11, now. ; ^ )

Happy Memorial day! To all you....american girls..

why did nathan live at blackwell? I can imagine the Prescott living in a mansion.

>Happy Memorial day

>Whenever I get annoyed at something here I try to hide it, post something I find better
Post something you find better like, "you're not a woman tranny you're a negro faggot"? Wowsers.

Hehe. Max forced Chloe to clean up her room. How long did it take that to happen?

Really like this style of art. Tried to make some myself, but failed.

To get away from his father. They had a tempestuous relationship at best.

Joined at the soul.