Is this autotragic piece of shit worthy of being the new go-to weeb meme car, or is the Trueno still better?

Is this autotragic piece of shit worthy of being the new go-to weeb meme car, or is the Trueno still better?

What a thread...

the Trueno was outclassed in 1983

You know, you could just like, not make shitty gtr vs x threads.

If it was the R34, then maybe, I guess.
This thread is dumb.

5pbp

for those that don't get it, takumi got a new car.

it's automatic only lel

I always thought the automatic argument was dumb especially in regard to duel clutch supercars.
Also yeah this concept is dumb.

I had an AE86. Then I bought a 3500 pound pig with too much power. It's not the same. Takumi would not like it. Then again, he just seems to do whatever. Fuck him.

Are you telling a fictional character to fuck off?
You weebs are strange.

>You weebs
Get out, newfag.

Yes. I've engaged with a fictional story and became involved with its characterizations of humans engaging in automotive activities. My brain has created personified constructs of written or depicted characters that elicit empathetic responses, so I can tell them to fuck off in a figurative but meaningful way.

Wow so this just measures which car is more pigfat?

>You weebs
go back to reppit

Old Japshit for weebs. R35 GT-R for underage nocars. It's not JAY DEE EMM enough for them.

Takumi would love the r35

That is a fucking nice looking R33. DO you know what the trim pack is called?

This actually shows the c7 is faster in the corners but the GTR just puts the power down.

leaves on the road.
Dagumi wins

nice bait

>no one can shift faster than a well upgraded automatic anyways

Suck it up, pussy. Go buy a different car if you don't like it.

Besides, I thought it was leaked that the new GTR might get a manual trans after all?

Why are you proud of your total lack of imagination?

>V6 out powers the V8
Glad we all admit it.

Im am neither a gm fangirl or nissan scum im more of a fordfag.

Ford knows V6 > v8 better than anyone

Yep
Dual clutch is superior to manual.

Easy, Hank

Thank's! This is interesting. Maybe Anons could post more comparisons between gtr and corvette?

Yeah? A short track where a light car is good at and the GT-R can't stretch its legs anywhere.

D A M A G E. C O N T R O L

Most modern cars that the gtr is compared with or put head to head against..

Have 2 seats.

If they built the thing with 2 seats it would probably be better than the 370z!!