Recently went down a back road that I dont normally drive down

>Recently went down a back road that I dont normally drive down
>Oregon, so not a lot of Japanese sports cars around here, especially not from 20th century
>See a gated off lot with around 4-5 RX7's from different years
>Interested in one that looks like pic
>one in pic has a for sale sign on it
>Can't recall year because around a week or two ago
>Probably worth 3-4k as it was in a bad condition but looked like it might run
>Don't have money to spare but I have a 2003 Passat I don't use, needs new water pump and the leather has mold

Any way I could get this car, maybe for just the passat? I'm tempted to go back and look for the for sale sign again and ask if it still runs

>3-4K for a bad condition N/A FC
It'll probably cost less but need a lot of work. Fix the Passat, sell it for what you can, save your shekels, and save the RX. It most likely isn't going anywhere.

German cars are trash. Save the Rx.

I like the FC a lot. i would make mine a widebody though. this is a car with a great chassis that has VERY good suspension geometry. i want to make the most of it

did it have the scoop or not?
if so, could be a turbo

So user's im gonna take a few pictures via phone of the FC and my Passat, I'll be back in an hour or two because I gotta find that RX7 again, keep the thread alive

turbo is lovely

thats a 240sx not an FC

We're a slow board, you're not going anywhere unless Alphonse floods us but it's been a year or two since he last did that.
I just like how they look.
>go on google images to find a good FC picture
>all of these slammed ones
ugh.

i did not say that i posted a fc
i want W I D E B O D Y

So anons, for reasons that I do not want to admit I have to walk there, I forgot to take pictures of my Passat before I made the journey, so I'll post pictures of the FC, before my Passat, and when I get back I'll post passat

That looks like shit. If you want widebody get bespoke panels made.

user don't sell your only car for an RX7.

I forgot to post with name and trip whoops

You mean a Ronin kit?

Not only car, I don't use the Passat for obvious reasons

>Fuel cap not flush
Try again.

well the factory kit looks ugly
imsa spec

>B5.5 Passat
You'll get like 1k tops for one of those, especially if the interior's fucked.

What is wrong with that? Easier to just leave it be than have to re-engineer how that all fits together.

im fine with that. look how wide his tires are.
i bet he can corner fucking fast.
really thats GOOD to me. speed

I'm just sick of seeing lovely panels being ruined by knobs drilling holes through them for their Universal Fender Flares™ and Rocket Bunny™ kits.

yeah but the car came stock with such narrow wheels

>Rocket Bunny™
why is this a thing...?

There's an idiot near my in-law's house that has a Rocket Bunny kit on his 350Z. The car is wider than the lane.

Half way there, also body kit anons, this isn't your thread, I dislike the changing pf a cars cosmetics, if you don't like how one car looks but a different one, you wouldn't force a girl to have plastic surgery if you thought she was ugly

TBO Japan is the only kit you should put on an FC3S next to an old school RE Amemiya one

pic?

No but I could ask her to do squats to make her ass nicer.

Whatever man, body kits just aren't my style

Wish I had one. Only ever see it being driven, and I don't want to take a photo while he's in it in case he thinks I like it.

Some cars like the 350z look very nice and almost need a wide body kit like rocket bunny.
But for cars like the FC, esp the Turbo II,
Look fine with the stock ground effects and even stock mesh wheels

I think the Turbo II is one of the few cars I'd leave stock as far as aero kits go

Ok I found it (pic 1)

Get the FB.

clean/10

Don't really know the year or if it runs, should I call the guy or is it not worth it? (Pic 2)

Here's some others (1)

Ok so last pic, don't really know what his is, opinions? (2)

those FBs look sad

Tell me about it

Roller FC's in much better condition than that can be found for $300-1000 all day long. Any of the ones in those pictures will be far more trouble than they're worth. With rotary vehicles, the best plan is to simply expect them to not run (or not run correctly), and go for the best one in terms of body and interior condition that you can afford. 13B's can be replaced or rebuilt very easily if you're willing to put in some effort.

So Ditch the FC's or no? Because last I knew people slammed these into guard rails trying to be the next ryosuke takahashi, and with that in mind the red one doesn't look too bad

>tfw no salvage shakotan FB

Just look on Craigslist for a few weeks and you'll see what I mean. Maybe they're not as common where you live, but as far as I've seen and read, non-running FB's and FC's are a dime a dozen. FD's on the other hand will always be worth a decent amount unless they're wrecked or missing too much to even be a roller.

The white FC only has paint problems, maybe some mold on the interior, mold on the exterior and maybe some rust, but no dents that I can see

Red car is a 5th gen Toyota Celica.
Blue on the right is (probably) a Mazda Rx2
No idea of the other one.

So I hopped their fence, and the red FC has a very clean interior, only problems being cracks in the seat (pic) but the handle on the driver side is fucked up, also dent on the right side of bumper, the White FC had almost no extirior problems, except for a fucked up passenger handle and chipped paint, but the interior was trashed, so it's more of a question of what is cheaper to handle, interior or exterior?

Red car was firebird, nice guess tho, and both cars were RX7's

exterior is ez, reupholstering isn't
also, $$$

>what is cheaper to handle, interior or exterior?
Both will end up costing you more than the car will be worth.

>hitch hiking back because no car
>realize this FC isn't worth me being stabbed

Ok so I didn't stabbed, here's the Passat btw

is this lot in or near texas? these cars need to be brought back to life.

>Rainier Oregon
Sorry bud