Other urls found in this thread:

gamerescape.com/2017/02/18/frankfurt-fanfest-press-conference/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

xth for cats 2:electric boogaloo

CATS ARE PURE AND NOT SLUTS

>ywn co-own a home with a friend

Men. Where we at?

The exception to the rule, it's specifically stated how weird it is and that it only happened because Gaius himself only judged people based on merit without a care for where they came from.

Which brings us back to the point I said earlier where individuals in the Garlean army such as Gaius and Regula can be noble, but the empire as a whole is pretty unambiguously evil.

i really love to purr and meow and get my ears scratched

redpill me on the fc yuri on balmung

Arguing politics

After I get the Frontline Fury achievement, where I get my mount?

I want to ride my horse.

>tfw a friend just put me on a co-owner so I could teleport to his house and check it out

Hey kid, wanna buy a Firecrest Trophy?

Same place as every other achievement reward, dude near the waterfall in Old Gridania.

me too

If I'm on balmung and join a FC with a house, do I automatically get a room or is there limited rooms available?

I really just want to decorate but I fear real social interaction with a FC

Also rate my cat :^)

>move to less populated non-meme server
>get beachfront property to decorate as I want
>don't have to worry about social interaction because it's dead

You have to pay 300k gil for a room to furnish. The FC must own a house, and they're normally limited. Join a zerg FC that's alright with you being a bit antisocial and put FC chat in another tab if you don't want to talk to them.

giruffes > c@s

>comparing a vassal to citizenry
Holy shit. You're retarded.

>muh meritocracy
Meritocracies are a myth, dude. They can say it is all they want. That doesn't make it true.

High class non-Garleans are rare.

this is pretty good except spire is useful and spear is the most useless card ever

where are her pants

>it is a harsh thing to be separated from them, albeit logical
No. It's not. There's nothing "logical" about it outside of forcing these conscripted soldier to never desert lest their family suffer.

>This is quite literally how a lot of poor people operate around the world
No. It's not. Stop trying to think you're worldly.

>fanta to female
>want to make my glamour look cute
>its either full slutglam or fully covered
>there is no in between
JUST

Is the cost of buying your own feesible on a lowpop server? Since I'd have to give up my gil to transfer

Don't you also need x amount of people to start an fc to get a house?

Sorry, haven't played this game since you could easily create characters on balmung so I'm still wrapping my head around the details

I did and they ended up quitting on me, so I ended up living in it alone.

Discarded because cats present themselves to the first male that takes an interest in them.

there ARE inbetweens, just not a lot unfortunately

Aren't you a femcat now?

Thanks for the info! 300k shouldn't be an issue, just finding a FC that's chill with a dead body kek

Trying to start a free trial but even though I logged in to my old SE account under the free trial page, after downloading and opening the game launcher it's asking me for a one-time password which apparently costs money. Retried logging in to the free trial web page but it says I can't access that due to having already started a FFXIV service account. What do?

Just use a skirt or something, it's not that hard to strike a good balance.

Hopefully obtaining real pants

>Is the cost of buying your own feesible on a lowpop server?
Lot of small plots go for under 2mil, usually a dozen or two available. Occasionally some mediums around 8-10 mil in less-prime locations. Most larges are taken up, expect to see one or two maybe tucked away in subdivisions or in Ul'dah.

You can probably expect to see either:
-a lot of open slots in Weeaboo Town
or
-a lot of open slots in old housing areas due to people moving to Weeaboo Town

>Since I'd have to give up my gil to transfer
Even with the new limits? Kinda sucks now I guess if you don't have mule characters.

Knowing you, you don't want them to.

Nope still highlander. Was testing something to change race

Those boots are too heavy for that top.

she is not wearing any to stay cool. she knows you are pure too and would never do or think impure thoughts about it.

reminder lalafell have no internal organs and are very elastic they are meant to be living onaholes

>a lot of open slots in old housing areas due to people moving to Weeaboo Town

Really doubt this is going to happen, expect a lot of alts/friends shifting around ownership at the most.

xth for the malera master race

How much would a large/medium house in a prominent area cost in weeb town?

On big servers, no doubt, given they could sell those plots for insane profits.

On smaller servers, not as likely. Plots don't really sell like that when there are so many open ones, unless it is that one large plot in a good view.

Stormblood will introduce swimming, lamia beast tribes, and SWIMMING LAMIAS!

>tfw there are barely any to begin with and they're job-locked
thanks SE, keep giving me more gay clown attires

The standard amount. Yoshi's already said it's going to start at the max price and devalue over time like it does now.

There are plenty of skirts if you're a caster.

Can you not? Primal doesn't want him.

>Meritocracies are a myth
>High class non-Garleans are rare.
Did you not complete the last story quest?

and does housing have any benefits or is it just for roleplaying/storing stuff?

gimme them all

It's basically the Sims, and sekrit ERP lairs.

Why did Stratos leave all his discords?

But the real question on everyone's minds. Will there be blitzball?

You can get gardening done, and train/dye your chocobo.

It's a gil sink. You can decorate them, but they serve no real purpose.

tfw have to finish this boring erp because I don't like to log on people

>tfw 4.1 introduces Blitzballer Ranged DPS class

Tell him it's boring and why. He'll never improve unless you give constructive criticism.

Whoa, this is a really fast general but surely there's a current or previously free player that knows the answer to ? Must I download a software token app? There's nothing about this in the pastebin either.

Just say you aren't enjoying it, better than them thinking you like it

What race makes the cutest balance bitch? When a cute Elezen gives me the buffed balance it really gets my DPS going if you know what I mean.

You don't need a security token unless you already had one on your old account. I don't know what's fucky with your account exactly, but I think you can only do the free trial on a brand spankin' new account.

Security Token is optional, it should only be required if you had previously set it up to be used for your SE account. Leave the field blank and it should let you past if you truly never set it.

You know the worst part about the housing issues in Balmung? All the house are bought but wards still feel dead.

there are so little i remember them by name
cashmere (healer-locked), uraeus, sky rat (barely usable thanks to the thighwraps), AF (job-locked)
not sure if there are any others in dungeons

>Elezen
>knowing how to play
there's no such thing. probably will give you balance+ after the boss disappears

Blame the evil GMs for warning people to not ERP in public. Otherwise the streets would be filled with slutty cats ready to service you.

Acolyte's (level 17, starter dungeons) is only DoM locked.

Why should I keep playing this game? Is the endgame PvE any fun?

Why do you have such a hateboner for Elezen, user? You've been going hard at this for a while now.

delete the ffxiv folder in "my games" to make a new account to start a new trial

Aha after making the extra post I shut down the launcher, opened it again, and retried logging in (had tried logging in while leaving the one-time field blank before) and it's suddenly working and downloading the game. Thanks anyway! My SE account is from 2013 so it does allow old accounts to do free trials.

it's not dyeable, though, is it? same for brand-new. you have to make the rest of the glimglams work around it and black is a pretty bad color

That's a funny way of saying female au ra

Got anymore demoness/succubus pics?

female au ra are either really good or really bad, but they never fuck up to the degree female elezens do. absolutely nothing in the game does. even lalafells

Who turned you down, user?

if we get blitzball we better get a wakka hairstyle

unisex, of course

>if
It's already known that they're working on Blitzball.

Sadly it isn't. There are also aiming and striking versions of the cashmere skirt, if you didn't already check.

why do you talk like i'm one of you balmongoloids? i'm just speaking from instance experience

>Wakka's hairstyle
>on women
I'd love how stupid, hilarious or surprisingly well this would look.

who here /sips/ while grinding?

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

All of the female au ra I've run into are garbage brah

Shit, didn't even realize the new limitations were so generous

Well, thanks m8! I'll probably give this a shot. The overpopulation of balmung only really serves to slow down my toaster, anyway

>gamerescape.com/2017/02/18/frankfurt-fanfest-press-conference/

>trying to sell night pegasus whistle
>people keep asking how much
>tell them its a 400k discount off the marketboard price
>either get retards who say its a bad deal, or say they can't afford
why even ask the price if you can't afford it normally, no one is going to sell it for 50% off or anything

I was just about to go outside to buy some, thanks for the motivation senpai.

>irrational hatred of an entire race
>anyone who plays this race is bad

Sounds pretty balmungaloid to me, champ.

that doesn't make all the garbage female elezens i've run into any less garbage

might be better off just listing the price in PF so people stop asking.

>being this mad

Maybe, now hear me out, maybe you're the bad one?

no, no, balmungoloid is assuming i had a hatred for players of that race because i was in some kind of affair with them, like

Yeah but don't wanna over saturate use of them without context

2cute

I drink soda pop, I can't do energy drinks anymore. The best I can do is Red Bull, those super sugary ones like Monster are just too much.

Great I saved your shitty country and you want to have me think Im the hero, yadda yadda

Fuck Wakka.

JECHT.

Nope but do your elezen tanks go into ex primals without provoke.