Mfw some people haven't bought AMD yet

>mfw some people haven't bought AMD yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelayoff.com/intel
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw you invested in a company that hasn't made any money and is in a hype bubble

kys cuck

Why is there stock going up? What have they developed? The worlds most efficient space heater?

Fuck me I already sold at 12.1, didn't think it would actually break 13.
Oh well at least I bought Nvidia cheap before the earnings report.

Its going to 15.1

What makes you say that?

My bad 14.1

Bump

What price did you buy your stock OP?

Nice North Sea buble you got there

>Tfw when you got it down at 2

>Buy high sell low goy

is worth to long it?

Once Zen starts moving in mass volumes then the price should rise.

more like once HBM modules ship they will hammer nvidia, assuming they really did secure exclusive access to the top fabs.

the cpu is nothing special. its targeted at the i3/i5 market which intel will smoke them at.

We will see my friend.

>there are still people on Veeky Forums that would rather invest in stocks than crypto

go away grandpas

>there are people who dont understand that crypto only exists because of hardware companies like AMD.

ironically crypto mining is a main reason AMD nearly went bust.
miners bought out boats before any could reach domestic stores, everyone switched to easily available nvidia

Bought at 6.

thanks for reminding me to short AMD

I bought one share at 2.90 a while ago. Should have bought more lol.

Both Nvidia and AMD have seen a surge as parallel computing has become a larger focus by Computer Scientists.

only at the tip of the iceberg.

Nividia will be $1,000/share by 2019.

Meme stock, will dip very soon.

Intel about to decimate the competition. Lake Crest is only the beginning.

Is it still worth it to buy AMD for some gains? Or is the risk too high now?

Intel is fucked until 2020+ because they need to build a new architecture from scrap to even compete.

Yeah they didn't get on the hype train early enough. I'll cash out once I feel the #TrumpRally is fading.

u jelly at my wins

I agree that it's a meme stock but "very soon" is unlikely. There will probably be another dip due to macro sentiment.
Lisa Su really does have AMD in an excellent position with a better handle on the balance sheet.

I would probably wait for a correction. Better action elsewhere. If you're into high-risk plays then put money on $ACIA or $TWLO, which are at depressed values.

I don't like Brian Krzanich. Intel is now an little India. They might still say they got factories in the USA but they bring cheap H1Bs over here.

Look at shittalk from disgruntled ex-employees:
thelayoff.com/intel

I bought Nvidia at 60, sold today to wait until after this quarterly, too much press coverage for it not to dip

Brian Krzanich is a retard with no common sense. He's going to cost Intel alot of money as long as he's in charge.

>mfw people still haven't invested in marijuana stocks after it has been becoming more and more legalized.

literally the easiest money in 2017.. SGBY and CBIS and other marijuana plays

its like you guys want to remain poor its crazy

Anyone who thinks Zen will outperform Intel's parts are out of their minds. Benchmarks would be plastered all over the place if it were even close. Instead, they took a couple of benchmarks with very tailored workloads that made them look good.

It looks like it'll be a decent chip, but it will not compete with Intel's high end products, and it will require a much lower price, meaning lower margins. AMD has been such shit for so long, however, that it doesn't have to be great to significantly help their bottom line - it has to be close enough and cheap enough.

I've done the research and you're wrong m8

Zen is going to be a knockout. And Intel will not have an answer until they move from their core architecture

Is there a crypto etf

Soon

Zen easily trades blows with Broadwell E across the board and those benchmarks don't seem to be cherry-picked as various sources basically confirm the results.

You guys that don't have a brokerage account can long or short AMD on simplefx with btc

You're forgetting people are cheap, they just look at the price. A lot of people aren't going to pay an extra $100 for a tiny boost.

People just want to build a cheap PC with enough performance to run their games.

Ryzen

>be me in July, not serious investor then
>broke college student and avid redditor/memer
>read an article about how to buy stocks
>"time to buy!"
>r/stocks
>"buy le AMD lulz meme lol"
>buy 20 AMD shares at $5 in July cause I am gullible to advice from anonymous people on internet who will not suffer the consequences of the shitty advice they give to others
>buy textbooks on amazon same night for $600 >"might as well get textbooks ahead of time"
>$20 left in account
>thanksobama.nig
>trade cancelled next day and docked $35 fee
>fuck.jpg
>no money left and dont get paid for 2 weeks
>"hey broke fag you cant pay us so were closing your account"
>Robinhood closes account
>cant get reactivated cause no money but "oh well, it was fun but I need to focus on college"
>check AMD stock throughout semester "no biggie"
>trump rally begins
>black-guy-eating-kfc-and-dancing.gif
>get job in december
>make good money
>want to get into stocks again
>download robinhood 2 months ago
>account still closed in January
>contact support 13 fucking times to try and reactivate
>finally they reply
>"your account will be reactivated in 1-2 business days broke bitch"
>fuckyeah.jpg
>plan on buying $500 worth of AMD at low of 9.8 mid january
>5 days later account still closed
>sweatingguymeme.jpg
>price shoots up as expected by anyone over next few weeks
>fuckme.png
>get drunk for first time in a long time last night to ease pain
>account still closed to this day and they never reply to my emails
TFW you had trip to moon cancelled twice and all u are is a failed astronaut who can only dream that he finds another way to make it out of his shitty life without killing self

if I bought 10 shares right now do y'all think I would profit in a few months? or is this just a hype bubble