Thoughts?

>Merc
Literally named after a jew.
>New
Deprication out the wazoo.
>New Merc
Enjoy the electrical issues.

What's up you meme loving fuck?

Doesn't make it untrue. Mercedes was a Jew. New cars depriciate significantly even just rolling out of the showroom. European cars get cheap quickly because they become more expensive to fix than to keep.

Looks good from the front, looks like a flattened penis from the back

The SLS that came before the AMG GT is going for 50K over sticker still, black series is going for over 100k over sticker

Give it another 5 years.

Atleast the sls has awesome doors m8

Aren't those limited production? Not really surprising that a highly desired car in short supply has increased value

It's been out of production for 3 years
Only limited production was for the black series

Nice reasoning, retard

better looking than any japshit

better performing than any Porsche*

*in the price range

Fast, probably nice on the inside but it looks like shit.

It would be my long-haul weekend trip GT in my dream garage. Would cop if I could.

>have you never heard of porsche?

My gripe of all new Mercs is that they're apparently designing them to appear in rap videos and nothing else. Vulgar and unsophisticated.

Porsche are the exception and not the rule. Also they're not even the exception 100% of the time.

tbqhwyfam they're the only good Euro manufacturer still standing.

I hate what Mercedes and BMW have become.

They're owned almost exclusively by minorities at this point, I find the brands so unattractive.

It's not even racism, I just find their culture and third-world desire to exhibit """WEALTH""" so tacky. They're like cartoons.

>t. liberal arts student

Audi as well.
Porsches are still relatively untamed, except Panamera and Cayenne maybe. Volvo is a white mans comfysedan, still.

typical retarded Veeky Forums post. name one electrical issue on new mercs, go.

>luxury cars attract drug dealing scum
what a shocker, probably every luxury car since the 90's was featured in some nigger rap video.