Normie Cars that normies don't realize is fast

I'll Start.
>Toyota Camry

V6 Accord (RIP)
Civic Si (people think it's just a regular Civic)

>Toyota Camry
>fast
I also watched that gay ass commercial of the two homos racing in toyotas, doesnt mean they are fast senpai.

Mid 2000s 3.5 V6 Rav4. Don't think Toyota had anything contemporaneous that was quicker.

0-60 in 5 seconds

any front wheel drive car does not "feel" fast. I have a v6 accord and that thing is not fun

wrong

V6 Camry of the same years was a tad quicker.

But these RAV4s were very quick.

Dumbass

I feel sorry for you.

Sell it and buy a Miata like all the other "enthusiasts" lmao.

That's because your ass is numb from constant pozzing.

I learned to drive on this car. can say this this is not fast.
I have no clue how you guys saying this pigfat SUV is anything but underwhelming

This guy can't even appreciate what he has

t. 17 year old busrider

Lol this is 8/10 b8.
OP i got one for you, Acura TL SH-AWD i think that thing hit 0-60 in flat 5 seconds.

It's faster than 80% of the mallcrawler SUVs out there, what the fuck are you on about you ignorant child?

Chevy SS

Looks like a rental fleet car

It's also really light on its feet. No one suspects those things to handle as well as they do

Everyone was just so put off by the beak that the aftermarket never really took off. Years later and we still don't have that supercharger kit that was promised for it

Accord doesn't have a v6 to be fun, it has a v6 to be comfortable.
It lets you cruise on the highway at low RPMs, making it quieter to drive.

He's talking about he Acura TL.

Well, now that the TLX doesnt have the beak, maybe it'll sell more and get the aftermarket it deserves.

No manual. And that new grill looks even worse

>camry
They realize when they have to pay close to $40k for the XSE. Base model Camry is only 200hp.
this

You probably had the 4 cylinder model then.

315 hp
350 torque
right under 4000 lbs

G35 sedan, 280hp RWD goodness, usually 3-5k used

>si
>fast

lmao, my v6 camry is faster than those piles of shit

Yeah, but it's a Camry. Enjoy slowing down to 5 mph to make a corner and generally being displeased with its ability to drive.