What Veeky Forums related things would you do if you do if you won the lottery jackpot?

What Veeky Forums related things would you do if you do if you won the lottery jackpot?
I'd buy a brand new Bugatti Veyron
And drive it straight to a large used car dealership where I'd trade it for about 300 of their cars

Spruce up my Fiero, buy a hako skyline, buy a viper, buy an old 911.

Couple changes on each and they'd be perfect.

That's about it.

order a nice v90
a nice boat
get a better house
and a ducati multistrada s touring
in that order

Mclaren MP4 and invest or save the rest.

Many many many Porsche 911s

I would buy Rally Spec GC8. If there is an actual rally car from 98-00 even better.

3k civic with a few simple mods

32 GTST, 32 GTR, 34 GTT, 240Z.
A farm.
Invest the rest.

>Bugatti Veyron
>Brand new
Yeah just buy a couple brand new 458s while you're at it. Maybe get a brand new Countach, they're still rolling off the line right?

>Win hundreds of millions of dollars
>Save the money
>Lose the vast majority of it over 20 years due to inflation
>End up poor again

Only poor people save money.

>And drive it straight to a large used car dealership where I'd trade it for about 300 of their cars
that's not how used car dealerships work.

Forgive me, my knowledge of supercars is normie-tier
What would they say?

I would buy:
>a nice German luxury wagon, possibly diesel just for something unique
>snek
>so many shitboxes

Bring back saturn, if regulations allowed it.

>fully build my jetta tdi
>buy w124 for a dd
>buy deuce and a half
>buy land and build comfy fort house with nice garage
>use the rest to make money from the stock market

they'd try to jew you, offering a tenth of the true value for the trade in is what they would say.

With a jackpot my dream has always been to buy a nice, maybe 20 acre property just out of town and have my own house built.
Then, have a big high quality garage/shed made with all the amenities I'd need for working on cars, and buy a couple of dream cars. First purchases would be an R32 GTR, and an old Volvo 242 to build up into a monster sleeper.

pay off the rest of my college, buy my dream garage (and as many parts as I can muster), fix up my current MR2 to make a proper track toy, get a property with a decent size home and build a garage next to it, put in a lift, get a full set of tools, and a comfy shitbox DD
remainder goes to investing

very noble, user

why bother with the veyron
just buy 300 cars from used dealerships

I'd buy a base model impreza, and dump as much money as necessary into it to make it faster than a STI. Just to troll vapefags in actual WRXs.

Buy a car that gets girls.

Build/buy/make the most perfect example of a ae86. Like one EVERYBODY couldn't complain about.
Then do two small changes. Paint it 1 tone blue, and convert it to Automatic.

Use my money to lobby senators to repeal/nullify the chicken tax and finally bring the hilux stateside. Safety regulations would probably not allow light trucks to exist, but I can dream dammit.

Probably finish up a project I've been working on that I can't say much about but consists of a chassis sans rear suspension that weighs maybe 450lbs, just enough room for an ej25 and a turbo, and would probably kill its driver faster then anything else.

I think the world would expect drugs and hookers..

But i really want a drop top huracan.

And maybe a bentley for my old man.

And a range rover for my mum.

And a 335d for running around town in..

Everybody else can share them.

>get a bone stock EG or EP with low miles
>GT-S
help bring back saturn
>less shit apartment in a better city
>invest
my desires are very low

How big is the jackpot?
I'd buy/ build my own racetrack, similar to rossi's for cars/ bikes, get a big garage to wrench on cars and probably get the qualification to work in a field I desire. After 3 years and 3 different projects I still don't know what I really like about being an engineer.

>I'd buy a brand new Bugatti Veyron
>And drive it straight to a large used car dealership where I'd trade it for about 300 of their cars- 25 posts and 3 image replies shown.

Wouldnt work. They would jew the price and what car dealer is going to give away all their stock? Better plan is this

>buy Veyron
>have it painted chrome/gold
>sell it to son of arab prince for mad bank
>use the money for a 3k civic and a few simple mods.

I'd buy two RX-7s, along with Amnesia bodykits for each along with turbos, suspension, etc. Then, I'd buy a 76 Mustang and probably put a supercharger in it. After that, I'd buy myself a few motorcycles, a truck to tow my cars around on, a hell of a lot of tires for all the hooning I'd do, and a garage to keep it all.

*Amemiya body kits

yellow muira
yellow contach
yellow diablo
yellow murci
yellow aventador

on the other side of the exquisite garage:
288 gto
f40
rossa corsa f50
rosso corsa enzo
rosso corsa LaF (no stupid black roof or black wheels)

once you go deeper and higher in the garage you start to see more exotic stuff.

But a brand new midrange executive car, but get the absolute top of the line toys with it. That would be my DD as I drive around buying toys and houses.

>What Veeky Forums related things would you do if you do if you won the lottery jackpot?
I like living where I'm at so I'd buy the property next door to me, demo both houses and build a slightly larger house with detached 3 car garage and 2nd story above the garage. The garage would have a lot of extra space in it despite 3 cars so it might be more like 6 car garage in size. But it would only have doors for 3 cars.

All that is so I can have more greenery and landscaping features.

When you win an exceptionally large lottery, you have to beware of identify thieves. More than one large american lottery winner has had thugs try to take over their lives. Some even have the spouse or significant other try to murder them in order to get part of the money as inheritance in a will.

I would hire Scotty Kilmer to be my full time mechanic and use him as a maid when he's not reving up the ol engine