Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jqmbcru
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

newest thread

based human

you retards managed to make THREE new threads. way to go trannies

wasnt me

>no edition

please respond - edition

i have definitive proof that it was indeed you
watch your back in stormwind

>back to okcupid

Its all banter. Me and Dads now share a bond.

is that why you have him blocked and ignored everywhere? that's what you call a bond?
that pic is just sad

STOP TALKING TO DADS, HE'S NOT GOOD FOR YOU

lmaoing my ass off at you virgins :)
Dads posting this only made me like him more for putting me in my place
go orbit someone else

is madtii pregnant with dads?

gonna take a few years to laugh THAT ass off :^)

can you virgin autists take this shit to ur guild discord or something holy fuck this is cringy and sad

What do people do for gold? My old spot has been invaded by Chinese.

>tfw all she ever replies with is "okay" or some one word answer

it's just some shitposter falseflagging. there's nobody pathetic enough to unironically stalk girls in mandate, it's just jokes mostly lol

Technically true after a*tomute quit

Who?

He did? I have him blocked, muted and ignored so I didn't even notice.

if automute was still GM things could have been different...

I know a paladin who would stalk my boipuss -.-

What did you guys do to auralsects to make him this mad?

which guild is better?
which one has more peeps?

He said is joining us in

are all servers down?

salty dogs is pretty much dead

no

so is mandate but on raid day 50 people show up

gummy on june 9th boys

made a human mage named babybone
inv pls

she is pregnant with dads already.

Do succubi survive in raid environments or do they just die instantly to any cleave/aoe?

I want to be a demo warlock that doesn't sacrifice. imp succubus, imp lash of pain, SL, etc. Going Orc too.

kek

What

just go melee warlock with krol blade and firestone, don't let anyone tell you how to enjoy the game!

I appreciate the attention but my question remains unanswered.

Depends on the boss. You would use your shitty imp, and his four fireballs, every other fight.

>get ganked in stv by 2 nelf female rogues
>come back 5 days later for other quests
>the same 2 rogues are still ganking in the same spot, and they're still the same level
so this..... is the power....... of the alliance....

It can survive OKAY if you're willing to put in the effort with moving it in and out to avoid shit.

>come back 5 days later
>not higher level enough after five fucking days to counter gank them into oblivion

wew

>he plays wow so much that in 5 days time he would go from 30 to 45
wow, so this is the power................. of autism..........

Good riddance.

>go on a beach trip to rich family friend
>watch led letter media while smoking and drinking ice coffee and browse this cesspool in my room

I dont want to be me, I want to be a rich chad thundecock banging broads this is all too depressing.Should have written my wow password and at least get some bis and atunement for the next raid.

most people ignored him, that's why he quit.

Huh? Are you reforming on Elysium?

I'm confused, are you saying you'd rather be raiding and playing WoW rather than going on a rich family beach trip?

he quit because manlet wouldn't hand over GM to him even though he's the real head of Nihilum

fuck dude stop being so autistic
i'm a neet autist and even i got laid on the family beach trip

I'm an autistic neet and even I get laid by you're mom fagot lol

Nobody fucking cares. He's a shitter and an absolutely unlikeable retard. At least other shitters and retards are funny from time to time, autoshit was just annoying day in day out.
Shame he didn't quit earlier to be honest.

damn u rekt me lol

>he's unlikeable

wow btfo? what else are the trannies going to say, that he was misogynist ??

>go to beach
>bring laptop
>raid on the porch

There are players who are mediocre or shit, but likeable and pleasant to play with.
And then there's automute, who's shit at the game and absolutely annoying.
Why, do you think anyone gave two shits he left? Nobody fucking cared. Not even the people who didn't have him ignored.

Im saying seeing all the wealth and glory make me depressed as I will never own not even a tiny bit of it

Im in the jet set area, why would anybody fuck a pleb.

Not with that attitude you won't.

>earwen calling anyone unlikeable

are you going to pretend Nihilum and mandate are two different guilds, a girl took over your guild and you don't even care.

>Earwen
Nice boogeyman. Nobody even gave a shit about autoorbiter, and most of the guild has him still muted on voice. He was never in any position to lead anything or to be a GM.
Washed out shitters usually end that way.

>he was never in any position to lead anything

then why did you join his guild and replace him with a popular tranny namefag from Veeky Forums.

>his guild
>nominal GM with 0 pull
>doesn't even raid lead
>nobody gives a fuck about what he says
Yeah, "his" guild.

raid leading doesn't make you the GM manlet, it doesn't make you loot council lead or class lead either. who do you think you are?

Yep, because raid leaders and LC leads are less important than a "GM" who does nothing and nobody gives a shit about what he says.
Most people didn't even notice automute leaving.
Let that sink in.

>someone isn't a popular internet personality in a Veeky Forums guild
>this is a bad thing

did you get your officer position because you're underage too?

>nobody cares about a shitter
>nobody reacts to the shitter leaving
>shitter was never an asset despite once being the nominal "GM"
>m-muh internet personalities!

it's not a GM's job to throw their weight around and become the center of the guild. you're no more than a moderator who does it for free for the guild for no personal benefit, you don't even deserve to get attention for it. you have a lot to learn from automute you underage sperg.

nobody gave a shit about you either until madti gave you GM so you could lick her feet

And autoshitter did NOTHING. Nothing at all. Nobody gave a fuck about his opinions, nobody gave a fuck about him as a person. He was just there with the Guild Master tag and that's it.
Worthless in every aspect.

>Nobody gave a fuck about his opinions, nobody gave a fuck about him as a person

where do you think you are

>popular tranny namefag
>nobody

At least get your retarded shitposting story straight lad.

>madti isn't a tranny

sorry I meant girl not tranny, didn't mean to offend anybody

>be a GM
>do absolutely nothing
>nobody gives a shit about what you say
>all decisions are made by other people
>this is exactly what a GM should do!

Nihilum is a shit guild and you're a retard for joining, but then again that's exactly what you did?

Yes, and?

Madti isn't the GM, nor is he a girl or a tranny

the fucking ignorance on you

fuck off madti, go make me a sandwich you fat bitch. maybe post more about your fat ass (lol)

The shadow GM, everyone knows who holds the true power in the Trandate.

Shut up puddi.

This is why nobody joined Salty Dogs.

because there's no trannies?

discord.gg/jqmbcru
this one

Would I be welcome if I rolled as a retry paladin /elyg/? Or would I be despised upon and laughed at by everyone? Should I even play at all if I missed the vanilla experience?

No, yes, you think you do

You wont find a raiding guild.

Ravager or WW Axe?

ww axe

how long would 50-60 take if i'm a pseudo-neet?

you won't be given raid spots as ret

3 days (of life, not ingame)

you could always heal as ret in raids but you'll never get a spot in the vg guild.

even though we don't break 12 people online during the work week there's suddenly 120 people online an hour before the raid and all of them are ready to do *anything* to get free loot

baka raidloggers kys fucking normies

how is the server going these days?
haven't played since january when i moved house

Yea, it fucking sucks. And most of those raid loggers dont even care enough to get a bloody DM buff, just leeching on the trib run of the non raid-loggers.

The mobs at the end of SM arm keep spawning, 3 at a time every 10 seconds...our whole group has the tabard now

1 hour trying to find a healer for deadmines and still nothing... fuckin zeth

Play what you want to play.

Don't join Veeky Forums guilds.

Now you're playing the game the right way.

That's just another two poor elven girls who have lost themselves to their lustful nature. After tasting the pleasure of an orc cock, they can no longer move on with their lives. Getting GREENED is now their only reason for existence.

>implying the 6k of the PvP server elysium won't be majorly biased towards "play x y way or die of cancer"
I'm in for funtimes aren't I?

OwO whats this

Hi Sylviee!

No, the dude who just replied to you was right.
It's correct that rets aren't "wanted" in 40mans and also correct that most of the server will consider it a meme spec (rightfully).
However there are guilds that will let you raid as ret but it's going to be a bit difficult. Very generally rets that raid are either guildmasters, raidleaders, or the gfs/bfs or gms/raidleaders. Or attention whore streamers/youtube fags. The obvious reason being that ret isn't viable for 99% of encounters and even with 500g consumables at some point the rest of the raid is still carrying you.

HOWEVER, 1.12 and especially the current patch Elysium is on is NOT DIFFICULT CONTENT and a lot of guilds have it all on farm, which means a lot of offspecs get a chance to grab gears. Many paladins raid as holy, collect ret gear, then have fun pvp as ret.
There are also less tryhard guilds that will take a ret or two ,especially if they are struggling to fill a 40man. But this still likely requires you to be a well liked dude by the guild - remember it's a social game so all "rules" can go out the window if you're popular enough.

Please pay special attention to the last thing said, to not join Veeky Forums guilds. Most advice you will get here is complete garbage parroted by people who are repeating shit from other people that are parroting reddit, but he's absolutely right about Veeky Forums guilds. They are concentrated cancer and server as containment guilds, do not be fooled into joining them. The exceptions would be if you are 16, love live action shit-posting, and feel like funneling gear towards a discord popularity contest run by obnoxious middle schoolers.

What should we name the new Elysium Aliance guild?