slow big and twitchy

I kind of get why people hate RCR now.
And no, it's not because he's a furry.

I do though. I don't like RCR speaking for me

>rcr is a furry
Wait what

o l d n e w s

youtube.com/watch?v=dNF5sic8WHo

Dude, I love RCR, but cut this shit out. Post something original or GTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=F6s9l6a_f5Y

Response by someone who actually knows what he's talking about.

RCR:
>Woah, never knew about the VIN number on the SR5

Literally the main wikipedia page on the AE86 explains the shit about VIN numbers.

Yes, I don't like piece of shit in OP's post.
But I like picreliited(Lada Priora Coupe).

>113 hp when new
>30 year old economy car
>interior made out of disposable food trays
>sounds like a leaf blower
>looks like a dust buster
>can't into freeways and modern speed limits
>seat collapses through the rusted undercarriage on the touge
>forces you to interact with cholos and poor asians
>4" speakers
>good luck getting the AC to work
>reverse wiring
>scratch the car and it's totaled
>leakier than your sister during her period
>4 cylinders
>can't tell people you have anything but a Corolla and there's no reasonable explanation for why you bought this piece of shit
>$7000
>starring car in a poorly animated cartoon with outdated Eurovision reject songs driven by a beta protagonist peer pressured into giving up a real future for speedy speed boy by his manipulative dad and idiotic friends

That was cathartic.

No.
I don't have an unhealthy obsession with a shitty car because it was in some shitty anime.

Why do weebs get so obsessed with the shows they watch?
Its like a game of thrones fan who really loves one of the characters only 10 times more obnoxious.

anime is for nerds.

DO YOU LIKE

MY CAR

Former owner here. I agree with everything. Especially reverse wiring. Will be a future owner again though. Most people I met who buy these shits and sell them out of frustration or necessity relapse. It's the only car I really want to put effort into.

>Those hubcaps
>That base as fuck Grill

I'm in love with supreme shitbox levin.

scheißekarton

Personally I liked the car before I ever saw the show. But fuck if I'm paying that inflated price, and if I'm gonna pay money to import a Toyota shitbox of that era to get one cheaper it'd either be the 4A equipped Mk.III Celica, or the Tarbo'd Mk.III Celica.

I find it funny that even after admitting he was wrong, there's still the massive influx of people spouting it. I know here allot of it is probably bait, but even other places. I mean it happened sometimes before with people trying to act smart but now it happens all the damn time.

I really wouldn't give a shit whether they called it an AE88 or AE86 for clarity, but it's pedantic in the dumbest of ways. What's there to prove? That our American shitbox was inconsequentially different from the same Japanese shitbox? Oh damn.

Same here really, even if it was the chassis code it's just splitting hairs that don't need to be split.

Of course I'm not going to like a slow old rust-prone brick just because it was in a Chinese girl's cartoon. Shoo weeb