Would it be alright to keep a fire extinguisher in my car for maybe an hour or so...

Would it be alright to keep a fire extinguisher in my car for maybe an hour or so? I know you're not suppose to leave it in overnight for obvious reasons, but in hot climate would it be alright in a covered area for about an hour or so?

I typically go offroading after going to car meets and don't want to take it out and walk around with it like an autist while I oggle cars

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/1991-02-07/news/vw-1008_1_fire-extinguishers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are those obvious reasons?

Nobody takes the extinguisher out regularly. They survive for years in commercial vehicles and I've not had any problems with mine in GA heat. It won't explode, at least; there are safety valves to prevent that.

articles.latimes.com/1991-02-07/news/vw-1008_1_fire-extinguishers

>Underwriters Laboratory, a product testing organization, requires that fire extinguishers be safely stored at between minus-40 and plus-120 degrees, a temperature range that is posted on all extinguisher labels. But the laboratory also has a requirement that extinguishers survive an exposure of 175 degrees for seven days, which is not stated on the label.

what is with white people and keeping shit in their car. like seriously. just leave it at home. you can afford a home, right?

How did you know OP was white?
Also have you ever met a Mexican?

Huh?
why would that ever be a bad thing or a problem?
a lot of cars already have a fire extinguisher in the boot?

>offroading
it's obvious. only low iq republicans go offroading.

If you have a look around fire extinguisher manufacturer's websites, it looks like most extinguishers can be stored up to 120 F long term and survive up to 175 F short term before the seals are damaged. Whether your car will get anywhere near that hot in an hour depends on the ambient temperature.

Fuck off antifa everyones sick of your shit

Freedumb units?

>organization is literally called anti facism
No one in there right mind is against antifa.

Not sure if bait or just retarded

Yes, you are retarded for being a racist piece of shit.

You know you just made a post that is reportable

I'm actually Australian and prefer Celsius, but assumed OP was American.

>Antifa are dumb because they thibk everyone they don't like is a fascist.
>Everyone I don't like is antifa

everything i said was verifible fact

Don't tell me niggers n spics are THIS retarded..

If for some horrible reason OP's car starts on fire or some shit he'll have an extinguisher so he has at least something to use to help it not explode..

He's not asking if he can put in and take out a fucking mini fridge wherever he goes you mong.
Usually things like fire extinguishers are quite common in commercial vehicles and the like because you can't drive all the way home to go get something when you're on the road and your car starts on fire or some shit.

You want a CO2 fire extinguisher check to see if it can be left in hot temperatures for a long time.

t. antifa

In some countries it is mandatory to have a extinguisher in car at all times.

>tfw in my country it's mandatory to have a fire extinguisher in the car at all times
Are Americans really that dumb?

>in the *boot
eurofags

everyone laugh. point and laugh

>anyone who isn't white is a nigger or spic

White people are stup- oh wait no its only you who is the uneducated fool

no just republicans democrats, white supremacists/nationalists, antifascists, and commies.

don't a lot of luxury cars have fire extinguishers somewhere in the trunk?

I have had a fire extinguisher in my work truck for years (like 3+), and it's checked out every so often by fire marshalls by my company.

>Rise in temperature
>no mention of the actual unit
>not delta temperature so graph could mean two things: it rises that much every indicated time period or it has risen that much in total
>shitty coloring to indicate BAD
God this is a shitty graph.

>nobody can possibly oppose a bunch of masked thugs that incite violence and racial tension
Wew laddie

my work truck sits out in the sun all day and has a fire extinguisher in it

i dont see the problem at all

The concept is nice, the execution comes down to the thing they say they oppose.

>Sensitive anti-fa derailing thread

this isnt new, just ignore it and it will get triggered somewhere else

Relating to the thread, is there a reason not to keep it in the trunk? also Euro/Aussie's, most sensible american drivers keep it in the truck, i'm pretty sure op and some others are being fags

>Call themselves Anti-Fascist
>Support strong government regulations on speech/thought/citizens rights to defend themselves

you're a cuck.