Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wbdu6k8AMiI?t=1m49s
youtu.be/QYLjpMf8XHI?t=1m47s
youtube.com/watch?v=Lcj5b7pfdyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for tenere

Second for tsundere

Sports bikes are so gay.

To the user in the last thread speeding about supersports not having center stands,
You don't need a thing special to remove either end of the suspension. You can literally just prop up the center of the bike on a cinder block.

>speeding
Sperging*
Phone posting

Any britcucks with a lexmoto? I'm thinking of picking up an adrenaline just for getting around city, they any good or generic Chinese crap

no u

lets have a deebeetee without pictures

No

How would we compare chicken strips?

my bike > nobike

my chicken strips are half the width of my benis

my penis is half the length of my chicken strips

FUck this thing is weird to ride

It's slow on the tip in, the shaft drive wants to lean the bike over, the chassis feels a little flexible, but dang you can't fluster it. Big expansion joints, railway lines, potholes, all of it just gets mopped up without upsetting the bike or even changing the cornering line. It's certainly not fast by any metric, but its steady torque and day-long ergos mean that you will probably arrive at your destination long before your sportbike crowd. Will I keep it? Nah, too old, too complicated, too grey-beard for me. But it's a pretty cool bike.

I'll buy it from u.
I got about tree fiddy

Can someone tell me how to test a stator?
Do I have to take it off or can I just

it looks weird without the hard cases

the stator itself, find a wiring diagram and ID the wires for what you need to check then measure how many ohms of resistance you have in the coils.
if its open loop its burnt out or broke a wire.

whats the clip for by the shifter?

Alright lads, post dream bikes that you can actually afford to buy as soon as next season.

Pic related being mine, V4 power with some balls-out styling, and cheap as all hell too

:*

post webms

>is that autobahn? did you run with STT?
yeah talked to them a bit. They offered our guys like 6 free track days. Also everyone but me got their suspensions dialed in and spent the rest of the day gushing about how comfy their bikes feel now. Mistakes were made choosing to leave it, apparently stock settings are for a 205lb walmart american (i thought they would be for the average jap manlet, who probably weighs close to my 145lbs).

looks like it's just there as an extension for the sidestand

youtu.be/Wbdu6k8AMiI?t=1m49s

Wheelies and lane splitting with MT-09 in Istanbul's insane traffic jam

tfw gopro mount flew off on the highway
no borings until more money wasted

Confirmed best beginner bike

youtu.be/QYLjpMf8XHI?t=1m47s

Riding @300 km/h continuously for more than 10 minutes on newly built Turkish Autobahn.

>MT-09
>Beginner bike

that would be the fastest way to kill yourself

>115hp
>claims its that dangerous
post your ninja 250 youve had for 3 seasons cuck

I love that engine and chassis but what the christ is with the styling of that thing??? It will date in half a second.
>neon green wheels
>that abortion of a licence plate holder
>needlessly fiddly lower tank garnish
>aero fork shield/fender on a naked bike
>edgy alien taillight

think of how tacky early 2000s GM shit looks now, that is what this theme will look like in 5 years.

Lmao i rode there yesterday.Only managed 150 though

>post your ninja 250 youve had for 3 seasons cuck

I'm happy with my MT-25, thanks ^^

>the chassis feels a little flexible
The engine feels flexible?

Do you guys only buy OEM parts if something breaks? How do you find out if a part you'll order from a third party will fit like it should if there isn't a lot of stuff written about it online?

I need a new turn signal but OEM costs $80 but there's cheaper alternatives online. However, I just got burned by one that I previously bought as it didn't mount properly :(

>pic related; do you like sport touring bikes?

rate me /daily blog thread/

What is the general dirt bike, sport bike, cruiser, nakes etc, rider supposed to be like?
Stereotypes im talking about and are they true stereotypes like Harley riders being fags or cafe racers trying to be even bigger fags only with worse sounding bikes?

youtube.com/watch?v=Lcj5b7pfdyc

I like it, that shit looks straight of a gundam series

Lonely virgin fated to die alone in the woods. If motocross death imminent. If on streets dumb nigger subhuman.

Attention whore autist manchild squid. If full gear pansy astronaut.

Gay redneck/orange neck. Playing chunnibyou road warrior badass muh sekret club. Midlife crisis and loveless marriage. No gear

>naked
Same as sport bike. Sometimes mistaken for poorfags who crashed their bike and cant afford to repair it, especially with that shit ugly new kawasaki.

>cafe
Hipster homosexual prep boy with a vape 3/4 helmet and rolled up plaid shirt. Shittiest bike of them all and obnoxious pipes.

>scooter rider
L M A O
Double points if fat or unironically gay.

Took my fucking KTM for a godblessed rip today. Felt good fagets, ripping and tearing, threw a walnut sized rock at a busa when I was transitioning from street to dirt. Bitch thought he could run with Austrian iron. Anyway I had to drop his bitch ass back off at daycare before I continued my blessed RIP

>thoughts le edgy tripfag had internally but never acted on when a turbobusa willied past him as he was walking home his broken down K(tm)

PLEASE respond

hi senpai ^_^
this is very cute desu :3

discord is to dbt as IRC is to 4chen

Arigatou~! (^3^)/

>buy street triple r in shitsville alberta
>1100m elevation from sea level
>get bored of power pretty fast, cant power whoolie
>move back to Vancouver (~0 elevation)
>power whoolies like mad, even when I don't want

I didn't relize how much of a fucking difference elevation makes

>graduated licensing yuro loves his low cc scooter (all he can ride) and calls anything not allowed by the EUSSR a death machine
pottery

Are you the guy that bought it recently? I hadnt seen you in 3 weeks and was wondering if you had crashed it on the way home lmao. How do you like it?

Something happened :(

Good thing I shoulder check all the time anyway.

I know I saw your greentext post a few threards back and responded

I pretty much almost died riding it back on account of picking it up so late in the day. Was 2 hours out from home riding 130-140kmh in the pitch black, shit was scary.

When I got it home everything was good though, seemed a bit less powerful than I thought it would be but still an amazing machine. Just moved to sea level and sort of rediscovering its power has been pretty great. It's actually an R spec and not standard like I thought, meaning I got a fuckawesome deal.

What you been up to other than fucking your highschool girlfriend?

Is that really splitting? Maybe the first pass but the rest he wasnt in their lanes

I ask since splitting aint allowed where i live, but if i do what that user does ill pronably still get shot

>Do you guys only buy OEM parts if something breaks?
I broke my brake lever because I wasn't used to heavy bikes and dropped it. I ordered a ebay copy that said my bikes model and it's fine.
>pic related; do you like sport touring bikes?
Yeah it's good. How did you drop your bike?

b-but what if im on a dual sport, street legal dirt bike, condescending anime girl?

oh i never owned a bike with one of those stands

Took my Harley for a fucking TEAR today
Anyway. Walked a couple busas and shot burnt rubber all over a police cruiser at a res light.
Sittin at the bar now getting my 3rd Long Island.

pull the stator plugs and measure resistance between each of the pins. look online to figure where you should have resistance and where you should have a fully open circuit.

i wouldnt respond to drobe if i were you, notice how even the person who asked the question did not reply to him?
he knows better.

is this a new meme?
i can either dream about the future or you said this and posted these pictures yesterday.

you never owned a bike with a sidestand? The bit that sticks out is weird on the BMW, usually it is just a peg that sticks back by the exhaust.

tenere

I have to say, finding yourself without a front brake at the end of a straight is unpleasant. Should have taken pics of the baiku all sandy but I was more concerned with making sure she was alright. Very minor damage. Hitting the sand trap at 100 km/h is not very nice but at least I didn't get more than bruised.

>trip says go fap

bought a moped yesterday, what do you think Veeky Forums

I was going to call him a weeb nigger faggot anyway but thanks for the heads up, brother

dirt bike needs to be broken down into subcategories
>MX
self absorbed cunt not welcoming to new riders
>trail rider
nice dude just wants to go ride for fun
>dual sport
super cool and welcoming dude willing to ride anywhere with anyone
>supermoto
Retarded cunt who claims their superior bike can lean more than motogp, yet they never take a turn and just wheelie down main street and then ride though an open field claiming they're "off-roading"

>sport bike
Benchracers always blabbing about hp figures that they really don't actually use. Usually like to do shitty power wheelies and ride recklessly in groups. Rare chance of someone who rides fast as hell on twisty roads.
>cruiser
all about image. "muh heritae"
>naked/standard
Usually owned by people who just want to ride, for both commuting and fun

i just realized how autistic this is

Post your bikes.
I took out the XR100 and had max fun.

excuse me nigga do i see pedals on that?

Stop false flagging, I would never post anime. That's a whole new level of low that I will not sink to. Even GSposting is less degenerate.

it's only the foot pegs that are made that way so it might look like pedals

Can somebody give me a job please? I need a job.

>Haven't washed r3kt R3 since May
>Dirt, grime and god knows what built up on engine casing and lower plastics
>Only part of the rear sets that aren't black are where my feet go
>Black wheels now a dark brown
>Chain lube built up on top of the swing arm
>mfw

>drobe just happens to be here while wranton posts anime
People are really going to call this a coincidence?
i bet they are having a lan party on dbt.

WR is a scrub, no way am I going to have a LAN party with him.
I've been posting all day, m8.

might be this italian lady.

not set in stone though, gonna save money over the winter and get a new naked next year.

Might be the 920,some other Brutale, 990 SuperDuke, V4 Tuono, CB1000R or a Nuda 900.

One of those i guess.

How new are you?
Squid girl is michael

forgot pic of course

I heard motorcycles of the type "dual sport" or "sport enduro tourer", like pic realted, are more comfortable to ride than a "standard" bike, like the GS500. Is this true?

Is it just because wind doesn't hit you as much, or does it have something to do with the sitting position?

Yes.

mines dual sport? i think so but it has a TON of brake dive

No it's drobe and wranton at a LAN party in wrantons mums basement.

Thanks

2010 vfr800
or
2010+ CBR1000rr

using for daily riding and weekend rides.
what do you guys recommend? My Dad's vrf has over 100k km on it and my bike blew its top at 22k km...

Neither
Unless you're a bottom

CBR is gud. 08-11 is the same model so you can look slightly older than 2010.

VFR is meme.

lmao you got me pinned down
Thats good to know.
What makes VFR a meme, I was on the back of that bike as a kid now 17 years later I still cant get over how nice the bike is.

Post boipucci

spot on lad

nty
you start us off and maybe

i had a VFR750 and can say the bike was fantastic. not really that fast but the sound it make with the gear whine and exhaust was just orgasmic. i miss it.

the fireblade is comfy as fuck for a liter ignore the vfmeme and its bullshit

is the vfr even comfy or are the ergonomics just like any other sportbikes?

The sound has always intoxicated me. Absolutely amazing.
There was a R1 in the city today that was pretty amazing....
But I dont think R1 would be great for daily.
CBR seems to be a good balance of reliability and fun.

I've seen so many tastefully modified CBRs where I live, they have always left an impression on me. I think ill stick to the fireblade.

How do you deal with no bike for another 6 months...

its more of a standard than a CBR
but the CBR is fine as long as its not the 600
the 1000 is bigger and feels better for it

lmao fuck the 600.
800+ or bust

Crashed again?

I guess no one here owns a bike