Mercury Marauder

Been thinking about these cars a lot lately.

Panthers are nice cars, but the one with the most power is even cooler, no?

Other urls found in this thread:

cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-2003-Mercedes-Benz-E-Class-E-55-AMG-t37919#listing=144309667
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ya

>im an rcr watching furfag

OP just saw RCRs new episode lol

why not a G8 gxp? or chevy SS
or old school impalla ss?
i drove the chevy ss, its a lot better than the marauder, it steers better and has a lot more comfy seats.

Ignorinf furfag videos i saw one for the first time the other day. Crown Vics look surprisingly good with twin tailpipes.

whats a furfag
i never liked how the murader had a console instead of the bench of the crown vic

RCR wants to be an animal person and fuck other animal people.

well i want to look like this but i dont

>Why not G8 GXP or chevy SS

Well first off, they cost literally 4 times as much as a Marauder

really whats a g8 go for in your area? theres a black 2008 in my town, 6 speed for $7800

hell of a car for that money son

Get a Grand Marquis or Continental. It's more about the body and interior, really and Marauders are too rare. There's no shortage of cheap performance upgrades to be done if you have a solid body you're happy with.

RCR!!

what can you even do with a continental?

I doubt it's a GXP then, GXPs are still selling for MSRP privately.

G8 GTs (LS3/Auto) are mid teens around here

Base G8s are shitboxes (which is what I'm suspecting the manual one is near you) and sell for $6-11k

it has 155k miles on it so thats probably it. but who the fuck buys one at msrp?

>s42
>amg

damn poorfag

Enough people are buying them for over $30k to keep the price like that.

>Muh limited production
>muh rare options

thats gross. so why is the murader cheaper then?

just because its not a 6 liter?

>oldest G8, 2007
>Newest Marauder, 2004

Gee I wonder

>Grand Marquis or Continental.
Town Car, not Continental. For these years the Conty was a fucking Taurus rebadge.

its cheap and quick
imo isnt that the point?

E55 amg can be found under 10 grand if you negotiate
cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-2003-Mercedes-Benz-E-Class-E-55-AMG-t37919#listing=144309667

>but the one with the most power is even cooler, no?
>implying a road boat can be properly cool without a bench seat no matter how much power it has

You want to look like a faggot?

yeah
they call that metro dont they?

For all i remember, only the G8 GXP came with a manual. Why not a Caprice PPV if you're gonna go the automatic route?

They're body on frame tanks, perfect for high power engine setups. Almost impossible to make them look edgy so good for sleepers

Only major downside is the 4 speed automatic, it's rather annoying. If you're solely using it for long highway commutes/traveling, it's probably great - but an extra gear really could've helped with the shitty gas mileage/range.

How much does it cost to runs this car? What am I expecting for a year or 5 years?

probably a lot in gas and tires. its nearly 460 hp at the wheel
gas might be cheap but last i checked the tires are not

You could get a GS400 that's better at everything by a lot
And then you won't look like some wannabe cop faggot too

Or a W211 E55 AMG if you actually want to go fast

Why Though?