the chad hearse

the virgin hearse

wow op, what a depressing thread.
sorta makes me feel dead inside

NIHON

HURR ME TOO

be nice to them, they will literally be the last ride you will have

Oh shi

>tfw you'd like to state in your will what hearse you want to be transported in, but by the time they open your will you've already been transported

>tfw your hearse will MOST LIKELY be a FWD one

jokes on you. i plan on being shot into space.

You know what? I have actually through about buying an used hearse sometimes. I mean basically it is a station wagon with even more space and that thing they use to load and unloads coffins in there would be useful as fuck with heavier items.

busted shocks and all the taxi wear
dont do it unless you'll go hardcore man

Reminds me of an article I read years ago about a teenage kid who loved hearses. Died of cancer and had a headstone with a picture of the hearse he restored.

Bigger men need bigger hearses.

If I was gonna get a Caddie hearse, it'd be from the mid-80s or earlier. Anything from the 4.1 to N* is a bitch to deal with.

That's a big hearse.

The company I work for used to have one and it was pretty cool. Now we transport stiffs in a FUCKING WHITE VW T4 damnit. Probably the gayest hearse ever.

My family owns a funeral home. I took one to my high school prom. Yes, my date was a goth chick.

I mean you played to your strengths and resources and probably impressed her.

Good work, you get any?

how much ass did you get? she had to be fukkin soaked m8

Depends on the area I guess. Where I live (eurofag) bigger funeral companies usually have 4x4 vans for pick up calls and they use nice hearses only for funerals, so those are typically driven slow and tend to be not so beaten up. However smaller companies use their cars for everything, and they get some crazy shit done with them. Hard to reach places, idiot drivers, etc. etc. I like one particular story from my town, when one guy was doing donuts with a hearse, and the hatch popped open and he lost a dead body.

Damn fuckin' right I got some

youtube.com/watch?v=fBcmUhOg8Xw

Atta boy.

4u

For cpsU

For you.

So when you die you don't even get to ride in a glorious rwd V8? You guys got it bad.

Yea, my family only uses the hearse for the actual funeral service. Pickups are done in an old ambulance with all the equipment gutted (bc what's the fucking point of a defrib when the dude's a corpse already), but that's mostly because we're also the coroner's office (small af county in eastern KY). There's a second funeral home in the area, and although literally everyone in the county passes through our facility when they die sometimes the family prefers the other funeral home and we have old dodge caravans with stretcher beds inside to move the body to the other place or occasionally to the state capital if more forensics needs to be done.

So remember kids: those old-ass vans you see on the interstate sometimes are possibly carrying bodies in a discreet fashion. We've even went through McD's with a body in the back before.

>Buy a Hearse
>Ride with ghost bros every time, never alone
>Get to join them one day
Can't think of any downsides to be honest
Would buy/10

Did you get a McFlurry for the stiff?

>get shinigami ghost
>try to kys but chad chases you downhill and stops it

MASTERRACE

Someone started a thing with bikers so they never have to ride in a car. We could start one for Veeky Forumstists

Even Pee Wee Gaskins wouldn't drive that gay shit.

Are you all even trying

Would daily.

its like a wagon, but with more wagon.
also didn't james may have a hearse with a cosworth engine in it for the ambulance challenge?

Dazza may be stuck in a wheelchair but that doesn't mean he can't still do hectic skids

I've owned a few and drove them for work; having just recently gotten out of the funeral business because fuck the hours.

They're great camping vehicles and are magnets for goth chicks. They're probably, no joke, the best vehicle out there for meeting women.

>Bigger
I think the word you are looking for is fatter.

need a livery