biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
Jewish tricks? No, and please refrain from the antisemitism! Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Are you aware how small this community is? Better to try stocktwits or r/wallstreetbets

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
People here are gambling, don't listen to any advice in this thread. Do, follow news, earnings reports, and stay away from leveraged etfs, also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!

>LAST THREAD:
→ #

Who /pipboys/ here

first for fucking my ass

PIP is kill.

I want a new meme on my desk by 4 PM

Was gonna sell AMD this morning but didn't now hoping it gets above 13.50 pps to sell again this afternoon

Is this the correction we;ve been waiting on for AMD?

Just bought SSH and its my first stock. 50 shares . How long to hold? Is a dip with this one anything to be scared of?

Any CERU boys here?

MSTX

CERU MY NIGGA

Tripfag asked about MACK-
Made a very successful pancreatic cancer drug, overexpanded, accrued debt. CEO resigned in October, new drug failed P2 in December.
New CEO in January, cut jobs from 400 to 80. Signing a deal to sell pancreas drug, using the profit to pay off all debt, cover expenses through late 2019, and issue $1.54 special div. Milestone divs will also be issued, expected value of $450mil over time.
Proxy went out on the 24th.
MACK will maintain three drugs in pipeline: P2 due in first half of 2018, P2 due in second half of 2018, and a P1 due this quarter. Looking to license/partner on all three.
Could lift off at any time really. The current investors have been thrown for a loop by all of this.

NEOT

AMRS

Its now lunchtime.

Shorters and market makers are going to keep the price lower so that they can profit. A small dip is natural.

After the lunch and especially in powerhour PIP will see huge gains again.

We will touch $1,50, $1,70 and from there it might run to $2.

This run isnt over until we hit at least $2.

Why sell a $3 stock for change?

Still hanging in there, report comes out today

>Holding $DRYS

Fucking hell.

Is PIP done?

GIG, it has the same letter pattern as PIP, and looks good for ER run up

Jesus christ you absolute mad man
SELL NOW

Hope not. Bought at 1.38...

Not even close

I remember these types of replies to faggy dickmuncher when he bought DRYS a few days before its most recent run. Not saying it'll run again but don't always listen to anons, user.

How long to hold on to SSH?

I'm gonna hold especially with the earning report coming out. I put in money I can afford to lose so I'm not freaking out.

Economou is going in dry after the bell, user. He is notorious for blowing away profits on crap instead of investing in his company, his HQ is located in Greece of all places and he left a bad taste in investors for the same reasons.

I'm holding as well.... Waiting for the ER

>ER comes out after market close
Anons idk if I have the nerve to buy into this

ACUR

It's cheap enough to throw $50 at

Again, I personally don't think DRYS will run, and I'm not interested in a short or long position, just saying sometimes (lots of times) the majority here is either wrong or partially incorrect.

Up 80% after registering common stock.. whats going on here? why is it up? shouldn't it be going down.. i would think thats bad news

>I'm waiting for it to plummet

If anyone is foolish enough to still be holding DRYS, they deserve what's coming to them.

What is the date i have to hold the stock to get the special dividend

Nugt faking me in the ass. Why I bought I will never know

Just admit it you love burning moeny

Wasnt the catalyst for the drys moon boom and then inevitable suicide slide their last earnings report?

Anybody holding PIP afterhours? Or should i find something else?

Anybody in NMM?

I took my money and ran. Been too many times i waited to long to sell. Will buy in again if it dips down far enough

Gotta wait for shareholders to approve the deal before that info is out.
As for the milestones divs, they're several years out.

PIP today:
1. Bought 14500 @ 0.85
2. Sold 14500 @ 1,18 = 17110$
>Profit: 4495$
2. Bought 17800 @ 0,95 = 16910$
3. Sold 17800 @ 1,22 = 21716$
>Profit 4806$
4. Bought 16 750 @ 1.30 = 21775
5. Sold 16750 @ 1,35 = 22613
>Profit = 838 $

Total profit: 10 139$

i would love to see a screen shot of those trades.

First

Quality post my dude

screenshot or nah

I've been keeping a close eye on NMM the earnings report was supposed to come out last week, when it got delayed I stopped watching it as closely. The volume is so low I guess everyone is just waiting to see what happens with it tomorrow morning.

Good shit user, may the memes be forever in your favor

I'm brand new to stock trading, how many times am I probably going to get fucked before I become decent at it?

Bend over.

As many times as it takes to teach you what a stop loss is

Is anyone watching TWTR? Earnings coming out on the 9th. I have a call that already grew 10% in value. I'm not sure if I should leave it, or hold it. I feel like the elections might have made a little difference to push for a positive reaction, but I am not sure.

It doesn't end it just becomes less frequent

Even the best traders in the world lose money

Best advice from here I ever got: settle for smaller gains (5-8 percent) than waiting for bigger ones. Did you make money on the trade? That's all that matters

Activision dip is over but in now now now. This is the moment when everyone wants to buy in

Any overnight holds to look at?

PIP looks stagnant right now...what do? In @.77 so I'm chillin either way

Who here /ARNC/?

i would sell right before close, wish i could im out of daytrades so PIP is sleeping over, may kek be with me.

I joined ACUR @.80 hahaha what a fucking day

Um learn technicals and fundamentals online preferably not on 4 chan (too many retards on here). Practice trade everyday for at least a month. Focusing on only a couple quotes Apple, Goldman, Amazon etc. And stay away from cryptocurrencies as the people who are actually making money from it are professional commodity traders

Thanks for spreading the word dickhead.

ATVI

Loosing money is part of the game. It's about the lessons you take away from those losses that make or break you. Also word of honest advice. Leave Veeky Forums. Only come back AFTER you've learned the fundamentals.

More than you'd like to be honest.

If you are going to be an active member of Veeky Forums and do not have a background in finance or at least lots of knowledge, you will get burnt here and you will also go to the moon here.

How hard and how often you get burnt is directly related to how much knowledge of the market (and specifically, the sector you are investing in) you have, and how much your risk tolerance and risk factor are.

Best of luck

P.S. If a stock you see here has already "mooned", don't try to jump in after everyone else is. That's the easiest way to become a bag holder. Lots of people here can attest to this (RNVA, CVM, DRYS, ETRM, the list goes on)

>Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ACUR) has been given an average broker rating score of 1.00 (Strong Buy) from the one analysts that cover the stock

>Strong buy

All we can do now is wait for a good dip you jerk.

PIP is going to grow through the night. I feel it. Gonna hold it and activision

DCTH going anywhere anytime soon?

dont do it man

you have so much to live more.

ALL

SSH has such a slow float

if we buy and DO NOT SELL it will explode with demand.

buy and hold on for the ride!
QUICKLY

Dropped this shit this morning after bagholding for weeks. Free up your money user.

So i'm just starting out with only 80 bucks on Robinhood. Do I upgrade to RobinHood Instant or stay in the cash account??

LOW FLOAT***

Who still /pipboys/ here?
Whats your strat?
I plan to sell before EOD no matter what

im guessing down.. buy MSTX instead or try to chase ACUR

Pip is gonna go strong m8, also buy activision you will thank me tomorrow

I'm basically pattern trading this son of a bitch going in 100 shares a dip, and sell when I get 15 cents out of it. It's something to do instead of getting let out of this moon mission at least.

Im not selling before it reaches $2+.

Overnight?

Too 3 stocks to buy before day ends
>PIP
>ACUR
>ATVI
These boys are all gonna explode in the after hours

I remember when /rgt/ would go on for 3 days before we hit our limit now we have 3 in one day

Forgot DRYS

ER in AH

Why would PIP explode in the after hours?

>WEAK HANDS
>EAK HANDS
>AK HANDS
>K HANDS
>
>HANDS
>ANDS
>NDS
>DS
>S

DRYS is shit. It's not going anywhere but the bottom of the sea

You really take the noggin for a joggin user

Awwww yeah cvm+

I'm in $SSH 200 shares

Let's see what this can do

>PharmAthene and SIGA Technologies have agreed upon three options for SIGA to pay what it owes to PharmAthene.
>Most likely, SIGA will pay the full amount by this October. A series of worksheets clarify what PharmAthene’s promise of a 90% after-tax distribution means for investors.
>The option in which SIGA hands over all of its shares to PharmAthene may work out better for PharmAthene investors.
>PharmAthene’s anthrax product is well-positioned to win a $1.25 billion NIH contract.
>I estimate PIP’s present value. Because of the certainty related to the legal judgment and the anthrax product’s advantages over competing products under development, PIP is an extraordinary value bargain.

Newer guy here. Experimenting with day trading with some extra cash
40 PIP
30 ACUR
150 MSTX

Let's see how this goes

I'm on marketing class right now and it it's boring as fuck. The fact that a. Finance major needs to take marketing is retarded

What's something to hold overnight

Ill look into it, seems promising actually. Is it too late to hop in?

ATVI and ACUR for sure and PIP if you are feeling ballsy.

Price has been pretty stagnant for now so no. It won't pick up until around 30 min before market closes today then it will rise until at least 2 maybe 3

MSTX

Also earnings on NMM should be out in AM

All SSH buyers

This will moon at some point, but may need a catalyst, some news.
It's only a matter or time with this float though, so you can buy and hold.
Less shares that are available the faster and stronger this explodes

Just drop out and day trade full time with all of your money. You can't lose off the spices memes user

>Feb 7 (Reuters) - A Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc employee was arrested on Tuesday on charges that he engaged in an insider trading scheme with a former employee of a rival biopharmaceutical company.

Incoming MACK dip

What do you think the special dividend was last Friday that kicked this off? SIGA paid them already.

Wish I had enough for 1 share but sadly I'm short $1

Why is ATVI supposed to go up in after hours

Haha, why invest my money when normies will
Let me do it for them with a fee.

earnings stuff

Don't know about AH, but earnings is on the 9th and no one seems to be counting on that sweet Overwatch loot box money. Us NEETS know, we know all too well.