What kind of people drive this car in your country?

What kind of people drive this car in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjrngimFrbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5f-3q6nK3Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=GqsqI4il6pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool people. doesn't matter the country.

OilNiggers and manlet YouTubers

Jon Olsson plans to buy one LOL.

I've never seen one but I would bet it's extremely uncool people like oil arabs. Cool are the people that designed that thing.

Chubby 40-ish year old business man and blonde women with rich husbands

Persians, Armenians and Russians

Arabs. That's about it, anyone with taste buys a range rover.

I'm guessing football players.

The 4x4^2? Never seen one or heard about one being sold here

Geländewagen of newer date: rich citycunts, quite often of middle-eastern heritage
Geländewagen of older date: hillbillies who do offroading, old folks who bought theirs brand new in the 80s/90s

Its so much better looking without the large, fake-vented grilles, oversized wheels with low-profile tires, and the silly LED-DRLs

Plus points for actual fat offroad tires & bullbar

Sand nig nogs (Persians, Egyptians, far easterners etc)

here in Toronto its just trophy wives and rich arabs or asian landlords and their kids

The type of people who buy a four wheeled version of the six wheeled version of the four wheeled car they already had.

The G wagen would be cool but they always have little girl stock tires, or worse, 24" wheels that look like they came from a swap meet

This is unironically one of three cars I'd buy if I had unlimited cash and could only have three. Not fucking radioactive douchewater green though. I realize that's how the squared came, I'd just paint it

celebrities

W A N N A B E R U S S I A N M A F I A
actual in game guys drive on backseat of maybach

Sandnigs, rich white women

Kardashian's Senpai

-reality television personality
-model
-actor/actress
-entrepreneur
-socialite
-social media personality.

Slavniggers

There are many color options available for this car.

owner of the local scrapyard drives exactly this car

I used to live in Saudi Arabia and rich business men or princes used to drive G55s.

Now that I'm back here (america) I see russians drive.

Gay men and arabs

Rich foreigners, mostly slavs and arabs.

-rich whites
-rich white douchebags

>Justin Bieber

classy...

Nobody in my country, luckily.

I'm in the UK, so we are flooded by every shite "sport" varient of this year's Range Rover.

>pooinloos are triggered by seeing the g-wagon, which is more expensive than the house in India.

I dont know about my country, but I can tell you that in my town there are at least 10 G-Wagons I see on the regular daily, and they are all soccer mom cars.

I live in Northern California, guess my town and you win.

In Canada It's mostly old ladies, rich moms with one kid and brown guys.

There's pretty much only one YouTuber who's uploaded him doing so much jackass shit I'm surprised he's not been arrested, but outside of that everybody else just buys Subaru Legacys, Outbacks and Crosstreks.

I've seen two in Scottsdale. I don't know who owned them though. The g63 is so common around here I figure it's people that want to outdo them.

Ditzy housewives who have wealthy husbands.

>vehicle usually reserved for Russian gangster, neo-Nazis, oil barons and crazy rock stars

>neo-Nazis
>implying they can afford 200k g-wagen

Rich white girls

Few of them do.

Shitskins killer looked happy cuz he is in g-wagen.

lot of racist posts itt. gr3

Aren't these cars actually EXTREMELY capable off road? Among the best off-road vehicles ever made?

you are one, who shills for the glorified, overpriced ford niggermobile, navi?

>The Virgin BMW and the Chad Mercedes

It's a military vehicle. What did you expect? The 6x6 was probably one of the greatest off road machines ever produced.

Yes, g-class is the best of all, but the price.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjrngimFrbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5f-3q6nK3Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=GqsqI4il6pw

All G-classes are premium, hand-assembled by the whites. Worth Every Penny.

I am from Bulgaria. (It is in Eastern Europe if you are too lazy to use a search engine) We have very bad roads (due to corruption) and even driving in some parts of the city, resembles off roading. We also have harsh winters. So SUVs are a common sight in my country. And this is as you said it - the best in terms of status symbol. Its 1979 size is good for city driving and parking (compared to a new Range Rover) And the G-class has the mafia vibe to it so people do not cut you off in traffic and do not honk and argue with you. So there are some logical reasons of getting one.

Lots of bad roads and G Class' here in San Francisco too...and lots of corruption (Pelosi, Boxer, etc.)

>And the G-class has the mafia vibe to it so people do not cut you off in traffic and do not honk and argue with you. So there are some logical reasons of getting one.

Damn rite

In the US it has the middle class wife vibe to it so people don't really care and just think you wasted a ton of money on an offroading vehicle that will never go offroad

Sounds like all SUV owners in the US.

American but my state matters, commiefornia

You get those slightly muscular bitchy moms who wear black tank tops and wear oaklys who drive these. Primarily in black
You know who I'm talking about, the ones that do "bootcamp"

Sooo russians?

Wow she's ugly.

Nah
Those bitchy moms that look like this

Fellow commiefornia cucks know exactly who I'm talking about