Wtf i thought the Japanese hated American cars?!

wtf i thought the Japanese hated American cars?!

So if they are Japanese and own an American car, that still makes them ricers right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WY_j_rPsMHE
rarecarsforsaleblog.com/2014/05/05/holy-grail-of-supras-low-mileage-anthracite-hardtop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Burgerboos?

>wtf i thought the Japanese hated American cars?!
Not necessarily, they're just entirely uneconomical for someone there to own with how heavily they're taxed because of size, displacement and age.

Japanese don't hate American cars. Actually, soem go full otaku on them, but they're really, really expensive to own there. High road tax and hideously expensive insurance/gas prices.

When they buy something so obviously MURRICA though, they make realyl nice cars out of them.

RICE = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement. So no, they're not ricers.

Yankees?
Reversaboos?
Yellownecks?
Pins?

not exactly. because they do old American muscle cars better than Amemricans do.

But they're literally just making them like how we did/still do. How is it better? Chip Foose is a speck in a grand sea of car guys over here.

It's not just the japs. Everyone outside the US hates them! I never understood why. Must be import/export duties or something =\

most American muscle cars here are bone stock with chrome everywhere. I've never something like this in America.

Those wheels are usually on Japanese cars over here in the US

Minitrucking =/= rice

For the most part, they build them like we used to, more ''year two'' style builds. When is the last time you saw a pristine Charger with tractio bars go to the car meet? They appreciate the malaise era stuff a lot more too, and they make for some interesting mixes with their ''Jay dee em'' influences.

minicucking

>reversaboo
>yellowneck
Nice

That's not a minitruck, that's a full size 1500- A half ton pickup,

it's funny how many people try to dismiss things as "rice" to elevate themselves and try to appear cool but nearly every single time the term is used wrong.

>Reversaboos
sides on rampage

You both are looking in the wrong places. I'm not denying some boomers have terrible taste but "year two" styling is alive and well.

Congratulations! You're an idiot who's never Googled 'pro street camaro.'

strong this.

Someone on Veeky Forums said this supra on TE37's is "riced" out

No there's quite a few people that like them over there, it's just that it's definitely not as easy as tuning one of their cars since they have to go though all the hassle of importing it and whatever taxes they may have on it with their massive engines.

How is that rice? The only person I could see calling that rice unironically is some boomer, or wannabe boomer because it's Japanese.

They said it was rice because it wasn't fully OEM.

Sometimes I seriously wonder about some people. That thing is clean. I'm also biased because I love spoiler deletes on Mk.IV's.

It's uggo though. People who remove the wing from a supra need to be taken out back and shot.

The grass is always greener.

>mfw even the Japanese accept the Corvette as a God and buy it over the GT-R

boomers rice them out the worst out of all of them I'd say, the boomers do to them, the same thing they did in high school, they slap stickers on them do hideous paint jobs etc, it's just like the civics of the 2000s

it probably is more enjoyable to drive with it's smaller size, open top, rwd, v8 sound, etc but there's no way a c6 could take a gt-r on the track unless it's a base of the same year

To be fair that is a pos exhaust. Idk about riced out but I'd question what else is on that car.

retarded weaboos hate american cars

>RICE = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement. So no, they're not ricers.

That's a backronym you spastic cunt.

rarecarsforsaleblog.com/2014/05/05/holy-grail-of-supras-low-mileage-anthracite-hardtop/

>1993.5 Premier Edition Hardtop 6MT (Factory Wingless)
>Anthracite (1A1) with Pristine Factory Black Leather
>All VIN Labels Present
>All Original Factory Paint (except front bumper cover, read below)
>No Accidents, No Stories, Clean Title, Clean Carfax
>35,123 Original Miles

Mods:
TEIN Flex Coilover Suspension
Apexi N1 Catback Exhaust
GReddy 3-Row FMIC Kit (Matte Silver Powder’d Pipes)
Custom FMIC Bumper Grill (Black) (Not a Home Depot special)
’98 Steering Wheel (USDM w/correct SRS connector)
’98 Headlights (Xenon Retrofitted w/S2K Projectors)
Rare TE37’s 18×9.5”/10.5” +40/+45 Matte Black (1 spare rear, 1 spare front)

>not knowing that some supras came from the factory without the wing.

idiot.

I don't know where you got that idea... the Japanese love all things American. Probably has a lot to do with post-war occupation.

In what country did they come without wings?

Just search "pro touring [insert american car]" Cars like the OP are all over the place in the US.

Dirty japs are stealing the few car trucks we have, somebody stop them!

more like no one in America wants them so Japan buys them for cheap

Do you rather want them to make them shine or rather let them rot together with boomers or letting them get DONK'd by basketball enthusiasts?

There are literally only these choices.

This. Americans only cared about muh hardtop coupes for decades and let everything else to rot, and now that hardtop coupes are getting rare they suddenly want all their refuse back.

Fuck you, we preserved it when you threw it into crash derbies, it's ours now.

you can really see they mean business with being an authentic fan

Japan knows how to do it for sure

They always try to 1up the original so we might see actual 2000lbs Japanese man some time soon

This, japan and here in europe are preety much the only 2 places in the world where even a malaise era and other american gems are restored appreciated and ejoyed like they supposed to be. Until the 90s american cars were pretty much the best vehicles on the market except expensive exotics and a few german products

Japs don't really hate american cars, they're just really expensive over in the east. Especially stuff like muscle cars.

>Burgerboos?
>Yankees?
>Reversaboos?
>Yellownecks?
>Pins?
This term was already established for Kojima, it's "westaboo"