Has there ever been a nicer fastback than this?

Has there ever been a nicer fastback than this?

>4 door coupe
into the trash it goes.

>4 door
>coupe

Soon.

its about space behind b pillar not doors
made me reply/10

boo hoo. The inventor of the car, Mercedes Benz has a lawful right to define the terms if they see fit.

Bump

sorry but pic related is still the best fastback ever, better luck next time jerries

>"We want the boating demographic"
>What do you mean?
>"Make it handle like a boat lol"

"Muh Bullitt car"

looks 10x better than that sedan shit, and you can actually fucking see out of it too

Does it really? That would be pretty disappointing if true, literally one of the few mercs that I like

These are pretty cool too but impossible to daily

Reminds me of an AU Falcon, thats gross

It's a long fat Mercedes
They all handle like boats

Mercedes was a Jew. Her family attempted to fuck over the inventor of the automobile, Benz.

how are they impossible to daily, people have daily'd them for decades, even women used to daily them

Don't insult the AU like that Sean Finn you faggot

>sell 4 door saloon
>make 2 door version
>sell 4 door version of the 2 door version of the 4 door
G*rmans really are shameless

I guess it'll have to wait for when I'm older than 45

I mean impossible to daily now because you're going to have to keep repairing it all the time. If you like working on it and have money for parts I could see it being feasible

Mercedes did actually borrow design cues from the AU Falcon. I'm surprised Mercedes even knew the Falcon existed.

who gives a flying fuck about mercedes when you can actually get a proper car?

>who gives a fuck about mercedes
>posts a literally irrelevant pigfat v6 autotragic shitalian saloon
lel, nice try though

define "nicer" because the M6 GC is nicer looking for sure.

God that looks good

I mean, it's a cool car but it's not a fastback, totally missed the point

BMWs have been my absolute favorite cars since childhood mate, but I wanted to make a point that the cls63 is the nicest fastback I've ever seen. The m6 isn't a fastback, although it is awesome nonetheless.

Benz cls and 6 series gran coupe both are direct competitors though, they are "4 door coupes", even though i agree the M6GC doesn't look like a fastback like the merc

Fair enough, and to be frank if I had the money I would much rather get an m6 than any mercedes. The cls is my favorite merc though and it's hardly talked about, I guess because most people would rather buy an S class or 6 series.