Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1187: Nico meets her dad Edition

Zenkai no /llsifg/! >Current Events
JP: EliUmi Token event | Honk SSR
EN: DiaRiko MedFes

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
venus.dti.ne.jp/nobody.other/index.html

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHo2r4HlzxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guilty Night, Guilty Kiss! sound exactly like some other song, but I can't put my finger on what song that is. It's mainly the hook.

DELET THIS

DELET THIS.

I want Guilty Kiss to cover JINGO JUNGLE

It's probably Katy Perry
youtube.com/watch?v=FHo2r4HlzxI

please delete

Kanan did nothing wrong. Mari is a bitch and deserved it.

I want to sit on Riko's cute face

Maya please go.

Umi is love.

Bad OP

So we all agree Azalea > GK > Crayon for the singles this time right?

Piece of shit kennygger

Violate Mari's navel with tongue

I'm not delusional enough to make a statement like that

According to my friend group, who are pretty casual when it comes to anime, Kimen is the worst character in the franchise and was a complete cunt for the duration of season 1.

I'm rank ~2,900 for song ranking, am I safe for T2? I'm going out of town in a couple of days and won't be able to play the last day of the event

Kanan wasn't wrong but neither was Mari. They were both young girls struggling with their hearts but now they're friends again, and even stronger than before

Kanan did everything wrong, in all continuities

Kanan*

Fuck off, Mari is miles better than that slut.

yeah

garbage can*

That's true for the subunits in general.

Why do you guys always take the Konkan bait

Kenya*
also kys

Probably, I don't think the tiers will increase that much

You is a stupid bitch who wanted to force her friends to play games they didn't like. Kanan always gets fucked over because the people around her are total idiots.

Would you a twilight tiger?

Kenan*

I'll wait until the full singles some out first. Kaigandoori went from ok to top tier when the full song was released.

How do you get such big scores? My LP is newer full since the event start and I do S score for 3 songs on expert every time. What am I doing wrong?

>kemenshitters starting shit
>AZALEAfags starting shit
wew hombres, these fags are getting buttblasted tonight again huh

Hey man, this is 1000x better than game posting

You mean like event points?

Just spend gems. The more LP you have, the more gem efficient you'll be.

Typical Kemon apologist

You are not spending loveca.

Spend gems to refill LP. That's literally the only way to get higher event points if you're trying to tier 1

>best third year and best second year together
>childhood friends
I would a twilight tiger!!

>I-It's Mari's fault!
Kananfags truly are cancer.

What are you asking? If you're asking why your song score is long, it's because other players have better cards than you and also FC the medley with score boosts.

You is indeed really self-centered. And yet she wonders why Chika doesn't love her..

Kimor did everything wrong and anyone I've introduced to the series think's she's a piece of shit.

>yuri googles
>that is not even in the manga

Fucking kys already

You and your friends are fucking stupid and missed the entire point of the arc. Congratulations.

Yea honestly it's like these Marifags are looking for any reason to attack Kanan. You is clearly in the wrong here. Mari was also probably in the wrong in the anime.

We should all just put aside our differences and unify in our dislike of Eli.

Agreed. Mari did do some wrong there, but hey, so did Kanan and Dia. What matters now is that they're all close friends again and that they're happy together

Also, see

or Honoka

Okay, what was the point of the arc?

I like Eli though.
No...

Leave Dia out of this nonsense

Honestly Dia is at fault too. Kanan didn't do anything wrong and everyone thinks she's the bad guy because of Dia and Mari.

kys poshn hater

Remember Umi slapping Honk?
Best scene of all LL anime.

I always wondered why Yozora wa Nandemo Shitteru no? wasn't sang by the third years it seems to fit them way more than CYaRon.

You know that Dia was the sole supporter of Kanan when everyone vilified Kanan in universe right? Dia refused to let Mari treat Kanan like a monster and set her straight. Dia is the one least at fault there.

What's her name again?

You can tell a Nicofag made this thread and he wanted to have a little funny thread image.

you need to go

Beautiful Umi
Your eyes are mesmerizing
By the way fuck Honk

I love my wife.

Ok.

Still waiting, tell me the point of the arc and how stupid everyone is.

HonoUmi is the best canon ship

The point of the arc was that Kanan was able to forgive Mari for being such a bitch. Mari was 100% in the wrong and even slapped and stalked Kanan (on top of molesting her later??) and Kanan was still able to forgive her because she has the patience of a saint.

Trip ON Fuuko

>Mari was a bitch
Mari literally told Kanan that she didn't want to go abroad and didn't wan't to stop being an idol with her. Kanan told her that she should just leave. How was Mari a bitch?

We know, Maki.

>people complain about trips
>asking for trips
Wew you niggers are wild

Kanan knew more about life than Mari (a spoiled rich bitch) and knew that Mari was making a terrible decision. If Mari were capable of making good decisions for herself Kanan wouldn't have intervened.

>kemonshitters damage control

They're lovers.

Which of these should I idolise next?

>let me tell a rich person how to live her life
That's not how it works

Umi.

Burd.

China Kotori
Do it for the thighs

Cat

Burd.

How does Mari slapping Kanan make her bad? In my opinion that makes her even better.
Mari didn't want to go and study abroad but Kanan pushed her away and made them fail when they were trying to get into the Love Live. I really fail to see how you think Kanan did the right thing.

Honk

No, that's not how it works. Regardless of how much money you have, an individual still knows what they want to do. Mari wanted to stay in Japan and keep being an idol. Kanan told her to fuck off to the states. You argument is absolute shit, as high school is pretty irrelevant n regard to with how your future will turn out.

Also post event highscores. I wanted to was hoping to break 2 million in my last run but dropped my combo shortly after starting the final song,

Found the rich kid.
Kanan was 100% right.

1st day score that won't change since I can't get a score boost assist to save my life.

Sell Ron boy idolize cute burd.

Try addressing my point instead of flinging shit. If you're really that concerned with my financial situation, I've been on my own for my entire life post highschool, getting by on scholarships and loans.

I hope I'm safe for T2. I doubt it, but I hope.

I have to pray to even stay/get into T3. Only needed 4 S stickers this event anyways.

Why don't you have 120 gems ready for Nozomis birthday anons?

Do you want to say that to be a school idol is a terrible decisions?
Kanan changes her mind and make terrible decision too?
Being school idol is suffering?

Because I'm saving up around 210 for Pana's birthday

I do, but they're going to Honoka. Sorry Non-tan!