FNAF BOOK: amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

first for Ballora

Post cute

I miss CriChica talking.

Ok.

If I took that mask off would he die?

It wouldn't be painful at all.

Jeremy is a nice

>The FNAF 2 of characters

What did he mean by this?

Jeremy is best night guard.

Spooky

I want to bro out with Jeremy

>Maaaah!

I still love this

So was the Fredbear Plush talking to the FNaF 4 kid through a walkie-talkie or some other means? Or was it actually possessed?

Also how do you pronounce Nightmarionne?
>Nightmare-eeh-o-knee
>Nightmare-eeh-own
>Nightmare-eeh-on

It was retconned to have a mic and maybe even a camera in it.

Have we considered the possibility of Springtrap being Phone Guy? His fate was never revealed in a series that prided itself on spoiling every little secret. Nobody's found the source of Springtrap's moans, meaning it could, and probably is, Scott's voice acting. Additionally, Michael and William going to the FNAF 1 pizzeria is a bit of a stretch for either of them; Michael isn't a very sympathetic individual, and neither is William, who has nothing to fear from a restaurant that had shut down again in terms of evidence of his doings. Phone Guy however seems more likely than anyone else in figuring things out consdiering how long he was there, and trying to free the kid's spirits seems characteristic of him.

Whoever destroyed the robots destroyed Foxy last, as well. And Phone Guy was a manager or in some higher up position during the time that Springsuits were in common use, meaning that he probably never had to learn how to use them properly himself. The laughter that set off the locks could just be nervousness, and relief.

Don't get me wrong, it's a better idea, and works better for the killer to be inside the Springtrap suit. But Scott going for a switcheroo could very well happen in 6.

I always thought it was a manifestation of the kid's inner psyche, with the minigames all being flashbacks from his brain damaged, comatose mind. Like Richard, from Hotline Miami
Post-SL though, it could be William Afton or some other employee talking to the kid and keeping an eye on things. The facility seems to be underneath the house, so maybe they release hallucinogenic gas to make the kid see weird things, like the moving Fredbear doll or the flower or the kid as Balloon Boy.

But Phone Guy dies on Night 4, how could he be walking around after the place closed down if he is dead?

Phone Guy's actual fate was never fully revealed. He got jump scared, but it could've been 6 am before he was actually killed and he got off free, then didn't come back.
Scott probably doesn't like the idea of the kids murdering innocent people, either.

In 2, the animatronics try to kill you because they think you're Purple, because of the AI. They could probably see all the guards as Purple, which is why they say "he comes back, he always does" in the teasers for 3. As a result, that's why they would see Phone Guy, were it to be him, as a Purple guy.

It's Nightmarionette, as in nightmare and marionette, so night-mare-ee-oh-net.

That makes sense, but why is it spelt without the
"-tte" at the end?

It probably goes off the screen and Scott didn't realize it got cut off when he released the update

>Scott probably doesn't like the idea of the kids murdering innocent people, either.
Then why did he make it ghost kids in the first place?

user is engaging in pure specualtion and assumption. Phone Guy is dead because of the kids, along with at least a couple of guards which tipped off Phone Guy on how the bots kill people.

Ah well, still a clever name.

>it's like that in FNAF World too
Oh perhaps I am the retard after all

After the characters got big, I think he decided to back off on making them the villains and instead turned his eye towards the killer. It's like how Mickey Mouse started off as a bit of a prick, but after he got popular the character started getting some changes to make him more like he is nowadays.
In the context of what 2 revealed about the stuffing, it could be that Phone Guy saw the kid's corpses in the suit and assumed that it was a robot malfunction stuffing them inside like an endoskeleton.

No, 2 showed Phone Guy was well aware of the murders in the Night 6 call.

>Someone used one of the suits. We had a spare in the back, a yellow one, someone used it...now none of them are acting right.

Post the FNAF 2 one.

Where are we in The Cycle, /5N@F/?

No New FNAF Game Recently, of course. And considering that Scott will be busy with that new book and the movie, we might be here for a while.

Upper left.
>literally half a year since a site update
Expect the guidebook coming out in August to spoil any ambiguity as well as be the first teaser for 6.

Ennard looked creepier without the eyes, IMO

>QT Foxy is dead forever

Rest in peace little guy

He'll always be alive in our hearts.

Silver Eyes would actually be readable if the Charlie from Starchy's comics was the protagonist instead of the Charlie that's in the book.

Is Charlie the guard OC who was also a serial killer and became Shadow Bonnie? Also, that kind of hurts to type.

I think the book has bigger problems than one character. Like all the fucking characters.

/5N@F/, do you think there's anything salvageable in TSE? Any concepts worth reusing for your own stuff?

>Any concepts worth reusing for your own stuff?
If there were, trust me, I would have used them by now.

>I am Painis Cupcake
>I will eat you

No.
Well, I was gonna kill off Charlie in a story once. Then I decided it's not worth acknowledging, and would just raise more questions for an already convoluted continuity.

I do use William Afton's name for Purple though. Mostly because I was too lazy to make up a name for him myself.

What a coincidence, that's the exact same reason I used that name as well.

Afton's description of what happens when you get springtrapped.

My eyes are bad at reading.
He is phone person.

Why was Bombay wearing the springsuit?

>that parody of that one pic of William Afton that's always posted where he's drawn unironically muscular and fit

I don't have it, but you know the one.

Absolutely. Fredbear's description and history was done very well. Afton shifting personality to become more theatric and goofy in the springsuit, plus being deranged enough to dance in the suit knowing how dangerous it is, makes him stupid but genuinely unhinged which makes for a really fun villain. It was a small moment, but him stabbing the police officer to death was genuinely well written and tense. Also, the idea of the eyes headlights scanning areas, and the robot fading away, leaving a 'hope spot' before the robot either moves on, or is there right in front of you is fucking horrifying and I hope they use that idea in the film, it's a great way to capture that feeling of unease in the first game where you aren't sure if you closed the door in time or not.

The action, pizzeria scenes, and some of the Fazbear history in SE was perfectly fine. I've said it before, but if 300 pages were cut away of stupid filler bullshit, and if they killed one or two characters, SE would have been okay. Not good, but at least not a fucking chore to read.

>but if 300 pages were cut away of stupid filler bullshit, and if they killed one or two characters
I've said it before and I'll say it again - 6 protagonists was way too fucking many.

They weren't protagonists, just canon fodder. But since this is a kid book in what's now kinda a kid series, Purple can't kill any of these shells Scott introduced to pad out the cast.

There defiantly is, there are parts in the book that could easily be reused for other things. Most have already been listed but I'd say the description on the Springlock suits going off has the most usability out of what is presented.

>defiantly
It's definitely you twit.

The more things change, the more they stay the same

Shit, I fucked up and left the reply in.

Goddamn how I want to play super mario kart with her

What did he mean by this?

That Roommates was considered furry by disgruntled anons/envious writefags?
I mean, it's not a wrong statement to make but still.

AHHH MOTHERLAND!

mlyaaaa

>had a PDF of TSE bookmarked so I could read it whenever I had nothing better to do
>just checked and it's been buhleeted

I know the one you're talking about and your time was better spent reading writefaggotry anyways.
The official fanfiction is much much worse than the stuff we come up with.

Dammit, I don't care about time spent or time wasted. I wanted to do a blind dramatic reading of it while getting increasingly more and more drunk and then post it to the thread.

The story is 600+ fucking pages, user. It took me all day to SKIM.

Yeah, but the font's huge. Besides, I was planning on going at it in chunks.

It's not like The Room or Springinator where there's enjoyment to be derived from the insanity of the story and behind it. It's just a bad, generic book for kids that's really popular in the fandom for reasons that seem to escape me. You wouldn't enjoy it, and would probably give up.

With enough alcohol anything can be enjoyable

That's not true, and I've tried.

>Ennard, Devourer of Gods
>When Ennard ruminated on circus' end, it inspired visions of a coming age of assimilation.
He knew the path would be arduous, but he had no fear. He would assimilate life itself.

Jesus.

The way you draw the coils at the end like Aldrich's bone works really well, and I love the disconnect between the Puppet and Ennard's mouth That one eyeball is finally creepy, too. The speed liens were a nice touch, as well.

I guess this makes Purple into Pontiff Sulyvan.

Would actually slate Purple as the first sinner. That or have the first sinner be Springtrap.

The character of Springtrap struck me more as Manus. Was once a man, whose identity was brought into question when the new game's DLC came out.
Purple as a boss fight would probably make more sense as a Lord Soul bearer, though.

I see Scott being Manus. As for the Purple boss fight all I can think of would be Gwyn himself. Huge buildup with such a lackluster payoff.

MOTOR
BOATING

Nice, she isn't dead.

Best bear.

Scott hasn't appeared in the main games (yet), but Phone Guy could work as Gael or Oscar, if we're going strictly off of FNAF 1. A literal nobody who comes from nowhere like the player character, who didn't really ask for this.

Gwyn and Purple had decent payoff in their respective contexts, considering how the second installment of the series went.

Scott would fit better as the Darklurker I think.
Or maybe Patches.

>what are you doing here? are you a guard or something?

The 90's will never die!

ded like this thred

If you did your females' faces like the males' they'd look better. All I can think of with the current style is those terrible monkey faced Gmod models. Like I love some classy femfreddy and hokey honey pot jokes but that face is ugly.