Reminder: if you don't have these installed on BOTH of your side mirrors, you are the reason our roads are shit

Reminder: if you don't have these installed on BOTH of your side mirrors, you are the reason our roads are shit.

I don't have these installed on both of my mirrors. What you gonna do about it?

>he is so incompetent that he can't properly adjust his mirrors to eliminate blind spots

LMAO @ your life
easiest way to detect a shit driver 2bh

Aren't you supposed to adjust them to only show the left and right lane and not behind your car because your rear view mirror shows you what's behind you right?

>have normal mirror covering blind spots
>have small bubble mirror to see even further than that
>that precision parking w blind spot mirrors

there's literally no reason not to buy them. I got mine for $2 apiece, best investment ive made on my car so far

>he hasn't driven anything make in the last 10 years

This, they make backing a fuck huge car into a narrow parking space a breeze

Would you want to? Modern cars are shit.

>hasn't even driven them
>calls them shit anyway
Classic Veeky Forums

>Needs driver aids because he can't drive.
Classic Veeky Forums

Are you supposed to put them on the far corner? I put them on the closer side so it only covers some of my car's side, instead of covering the rest of the mirror

putting it on the inside edge of the mirror defeats the whole purpose, for maximum viewing range you want your blind spot mirrors on the outside edge of your side mirror

But I don't have a large blind spot, and it already covers my entire blind spot from the inside edge. If I want to see farther out I look at the actual mirror, if they're closer I can already see them in my peripheral vision. Then again I drive a pretty short car

do none of you cunts headcheck? maybe thats the reason your roads are shit

No. the whole purpose of having a blind spot mirror is so you dont have to break your neck every time you want to merge.

Mine are built-in. Can I trust these to replace a shoulder check?

I bet your car has an electric starter too you limp wristed faggot

I mean if you can see the entire side of the car sure, but even then you'd have some dumb cunt 2 lanes over swerving into your blind spot

Yes computers will just do everything for you now don't even look just wait for the car to swerve back into your own lane if it detects a car I mean that's what it's designed to do so big whoop if you scare someone you aren't going to hit them the car isn't allowed to.

I break my wrist every week crank starting that bad boy.

but i can turn my head for free and actually see if there is something in my blind spot

>convex mirror
>computer

It's just a mirror you fucking autist

I've owned a bunch of cars and SUVs and never had a need, I just do the shoulder check - it's way more reliable.

I currently drive pic related, basically a giant blindspot with wheels.

I still find it easier and more assuring to do the shoulder check.

Lotta good they do if the fucknut between the seat and wheel still doesn't check them.

>insults others for not checkin em
>doesn't check my dubs

Show some respect user.

>2017
>doesn't have active lane assist

Lol! Stay poor, op!

Properly adjusted mirrors do not require those.

Um, you will almost always have a blindspot unless the mirrors are 15" wide.

t. Improperly adjusted mirror

Been a while since I've been there, I'll need to refresh my memory.

Was it head EAsT on ADICK street?

No, you want to head south on suck my dick faggot road.

>Properly adjusted mirrors do not require those.
It is physically impossible for a lot of modern sedans to have the OEM provided three mirrors (two side and main rear view) cover all the spots regardless of adjustment. I bought all the tech options for my car for that reason. I'm sort of amused when it parks itself. I normally am terrible at parallel parking or reverse parking.

You limp dick hill billy

Mine don't look like shit my mirrors curve outward at the edge to function as such because I have huge ass b pillars

>Stay mad VatoZone mirror cucks

>He thinks the heated mirrors are blind spot detection ®©™

my neck turns.

My side mirrors are small enough that they would probably make visibility a bit worse. besides, if I need better visibility, I pop the top.

Reminder:
If you have your side mirrors adjusted to see your rear doors then you are the reason our roads are shit.
You don't need 3 rear view mirrors, your rear view mirrors should be adjusted to see blind spots.

Holy fuck people are dumb.

Don't need em desu. My cars pretty small, and thus doesn't have a big Blindspot. That, and I can adjust my mirrors and shoulder check without drifting into another lane mean I don't need those ugly bastards.

Also, when I see those, I automatically think it's either a woman, or a shit driver and start being extra careful around them.

Literally the retard helmet of automotive world

>he has 3 mirrors

I don't have these because weight reduction.

Jelly, looks clean and fun

>People ITT actually complaining about having increased road visibility
Wow. Its like you retards would complain about having high beams.

>Top Always down
>What the fuck is a blind spot?

>he needs extra help to use a fucking mirror

you should stop driving and return to ridding the bus

>Need
It isn't about needing anything. You don't need high beams either.

I'm curious why these things arent factory installed by now.

you also don't need to drive a car the bus suits you well.

Buses have multiple mirrors to greatly improve visibility. You can't even meme, kiddo.

My passenger side mirror is seen through the windshield. It's not on the fender.

I have them on my baiku

Makes more mental effort to use than an idiot light

They were meant for old people with stiff necks and cause it probably takes them 30seconds to turn that wrinkled neck from arthritis. They should just give up and ride bus

Why did we ditch hood mirrors though. It seems to make more sense

>tfw tiny garbage flag mirrors
It'll have to wait until I replace the doors.

tfw your car has blind spot detection & warning

Developed parts of the world have integrated blind spot mirrors. Only Amerifats have perfectly flat OBJECTS ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR moron mirrors.

my car has no blind spots

>always need to have a piece of my car visible in the corner of the mirror to properly relate distance of objects and my position in road.

That's how I set my mirrors. Parents told me I was weird.

Bruh you're in the car. Its not going to disappear so stop watching it

>what is a head check

>get in other people's car to drive
>look at mirror to check my surroundings
>see my left arm
>the whole view is the side of the fucking car
>Passenger side can aid a conversation with the rear passenger
This is the real problem

I like to ever so barely include the flanks of the car as well to aid my centering in narrow lanes or my positioning during curb parking.

Is this truth? In my miata I'm always top down and still break my neck to merge and often feel I don't have to but I rather be safe. I even have those huge Broadway mirrors

Reminder

I personally set them up so they are continuation of my rear view.

Doesn't work on modern cars

I never even check my side mirrors let alone put a weird miniature mirror on them

They are way too fucking small you cant see shit in them.

imagine being such a fat american specimen that you can't turn your head anymore

>hurricane bad

wanting to drive a modern cuckstation

ya don't do that

Modern cars are objectively better than old cars, you don't need to delude yourself into justifying a 20 year old shitbox Civic when you can get a much nicer 10 year old Accord for like $6k

Wrong

Actually ordered these a couple of days ago from aliexpress.
I drive both a van and a car and I always have an easier time with the van because it has enormous mirrors you can see everything out of.

Mature replies