Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

ATTENTION: This thread is being botspammed, the best way to talk to /gw2g/ers is to join a guild, they have their own discords. Use this recruitment discord to get it or whisper someone listed on the pastebin below: discord.gg/AZuanAS

Guilds: >pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0>
FAQ: >pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV>

So I made this coaster the other day.

FUCK ROBOTS

>first one is passed off as an april fool's joke
>second episode is just released without fanfare

the absolute madman

>tfw 10k hours
Welp, since I have literally no social life I managed to educate myself and get some good money. But if I had used those hours into anything else I would probably be much better off.

should i use the shit 122mm on the is-2 or wait for the next one and keep using the 100mm?

>All video game guns should be projectiles.
how does this work
do you just throw the gun at someone

Guardian Legend

Sims

still crying about trump most likely

Ralf's American.

it takes literally 5min to unban yourself

we had this

same

thread

all

week

What's /tv/ doing with video game terms?

I doubt I would like it if I didn't first play it when I was 10 in the mid 90s.

Third for remove bretons.

>Jill is literally "easy mode".

This is literally a bump.

>Doorman

Yeah the cuck that became a door while Yu out there slaying bitches on the dance floor

>Although some people consider switch to be a "not a handheld".
Come now, at worst the Switch is a last gen console, it's still significantly stronger than a handheld.

spotted the virgin and the neckbeard

While I agree boss rush would be great, games still a solid 9/10 which I can live with.

Amira, you madsnake.

this
Sexout Shelter when?

Hehehehehe

I know it's cheap, hell some of the screenshots still have the "Unity trial" watermark, but I still hope they can do at least some of those points so I can be satisfied.

Is Lowain a decent benchwarmer for a water team if I don't have SSR kat?

okay, these stats are as good as it gets.

going to bed, i'll start assaulting the castle tomorrow and report back.

There is no penalty. On average, half of the OSRS players are bots.

>Lester the Unlikely and Toki team up in this epic jungle adventure

Don't look at me like that.

is there a way to move all your stuff to a new place without having to do it all manually? (for instance once you're out of the tutorial area but you've got like 7 ships to move)

the thot cut, she's of the thot arcana

Reported.

That's Pixar you nigger

Is this Curious George?

One of my all times favorites. This game always get me in a good mood. As a child, a friend of my father had a GB with only this and Tetris and I didn't get how this could be enough. Now I can say that I understand him.

You may also be interested in this exquisite and rare image of Mr. Payne trying to make a trollface.

I used to play a Zelda game every winter break, but I realized I hate Zelda.

I like playing FF7 during summer, since it's easy and that's when my friends in elementary and high school used to play it.

>RCT series

Rollercoaster Tycoon?

See

me tho

I have my radical freedom to do that, yes. I am living an authentic human experience.

You know for a game that uses draw distance fog as a plot, it was a really good game.

Yeah, GTFO. Nobody mentioned it because it's shit.

I thought they were both so-so. For every decent boss battle there were three shitty gimmick sections, especially in the sequel thanks to Ken and Viola.

>No I understood the question
>I just didn't want to issue a proper response and you're dumb for expecting me to

I'm glad no one's helping you.

what is sage

that's yen for you

In terms of gameplay, though, he's right. Going from 2 to 1 just feels off, because 1 doesn't feel as well rounded or as balanced as 2 does.

Really disappointing since I enjoy the periods from 1 much more than 2.

Honestly don't know. I bought them when they were 400, so anything lower is a deal to me.

That design is a work of art.

god i love borb threads
bless you drawfags

i always thought a game where you play as the man that becomes gman would be neat

OP...what....why? Whatever makes you happy as long as you're not hurting yourself or anyone but...why?

I usually start up a Paper Mario playthrough when winter starts. Game is maximum cozy.

Is the training in Amayui seriously just an achievement system?

I dont think there was this much hype and fuckery since gamestop princess

I mean, is there anyway to download it without owning tabletop sim?

I don't own tabletop simulator.

Are crime sprees actually a gud way of earning stuff?

Play the mode that saves your weapon levels if you want something casual then.

>waluigi
>louie/hocotate president/olimar's kids
>king dedede
>daisy

yes, you are the only person in the world who thinks that

What if he was an actual samurai?. i'm sure you'd feel very silly huh!

My issue is everything looks dirty as fuck.
Like seriously clean up. its not even hard to do.
Is that chip wallpaper too? Thats a fucker to get off the wall.

Where?

>making friends with random slavs and americans
no thanks

I heard the lag is better with a RAM cart.

>defending the worst kind of piracy and copyright breach

if you're too proud to download a romset then don't pretend to play the real thing by buying a glorified bootleg

You just said I was shitposting when I said this same fucking thing. Being developed in-house is better than being outsourced. You are autistic as fuck.

Yea I can see the pros to etl vs the demo decks
I dunno what THAT is supposed to mean since reli could duck SE with IMT anyways

But SE is still a very powerful card even if dimension gate has weakened it some

don't forget
>still damned

>There are western people dying to suck corporate cock
wow....this....is...rally...something...new

>Caring about RS enough to worry about hurting their feelings

IS IT THE LEGFEST YET. CAN I SPEND MY CRYSTALS NOW.

aesthetically pleasing in its simplicity.

it makes the caverns quicker to reach, but also easier to seal off with drawbridges.

It's a comfy day, comfy enough to make me consider picking up the BBV without a FUCKING DISCOUNT.

You should check out the Saturn game. It was the first digimon game created, released before the anime. Uses this art style for everything and feels more desolate than anything else in the franchise. Wish more people played it.

Rush'N'Attack is a great game for people who think Contra would be better if you had a knife instead of a gun.

>just practice movement in training mode
>internet too shit for netplay
>just barely too good to play my roomates
fuck

Sorry to make a crack, but isn't the action in Kid Chameleon pretty bad? That's how I remember it anyway.

Is this thread auto saging?

Is there any place that has Rabi-Ribi Vita for pre-order, Amazon and Rice Digital only have PS4

Unless he's giving a public apology and sudoku for 6 being hot unfiltered garbage, Nagoshi can eat straight from my shithole.

what the hell man

>No i didn't
You're the scum of the earth. People like you deserve capital punishment.

Balance of Power

is GW2 worth playing? I shall use this general as a deciding factor.

Anyone on PS4 rn?

and prayers.

no nigga but get one if you don't got it

I liked Waku Waku Puyo Dungeon because it seems to feature Arle in her Puyo~n design.

1B:1M is really overpriced, especially at that price point. It's like .75:1 or better now.

looks like dungeon keeper somehow

Get a used PSP instead; its far cheaper. easier to hack and PS1 games run flawlessly on it.

I don't limit my game play to seasons, but I do strongly associate certain games with the season I first played them in. Not really specific parts of the games, though.

If Nintendo wanted better security they'd ask Sony to implement PS3 FW 3.55+ on every Nintendo console ever

Playing my PSP with cfw running Game Boy, Genesis, and PS1 games. Playing Pokemon Red, Castlevania Bloodlines, and Brave Fencer Musashi all on one device.

I don't spend money in anything with the Ubisoft logo attached to it. Sorry, but I honestly consider them worse than EA and Microsoft at this point

cleric2 >priest3>chaplain>???>???

just going to use it to farm some stuff. suggestions?

wtf is that thing in the top left

I didn't get it for gaming though.
And it's comfortable as hell on top of sounding excellent.

I ended up taking the castle but my reinforcements couldn't get to Misha in time so she had to quit the field.

Also her stats aren't that good.

Good luck with that.