Why don't police wear protective gear? Aren't they supposed to set an example?

Why don't police wear protective gear? Aren't they supposed to set an example?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people_and_Mormonism
mainstreetplaza.com/2010/11/24/leaving-lds-church-droves-why-why-why/comment-page-7/
theguardian.com/cities/2017/jan/30/from-book-to-boom-how-the-mormons-plan-a-city-for-500000-in-florida
youtube.com/watch?v=M9MVY8swO5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obviously they have so much training they dont need it. The crappier a rider you are, the more gear you wear.

Duh, that's why I cut the seatbelts out of my car. Accidents beyond my control could never happen.

>Not cutting the brakes
Pussy

>fat cops
>sprinting after criminals
>wearing heavy hot riding gear
>safe

Motocops usually squid harder than you could imagine. They just don't let you see it.

Also don't be a pussy go back 2europe lmao

>Why don't police wear protective gear?
Riding suits would be expensive. And they'd need a new one if they start getting fatter and fatter. I see so many fat cops.

survivor bias tho

What a qt

They do where i live.
even the dirt bike cops have full gear.

Literally noone wears gear where I am. Helmets and gloves, occasionally you'll get dudes on BMW "Adventure" bikes wearing gear, and guys sometiems wear those BDSM padding things but usually no one wears jackets. Even the cops.

I saw a dude flip his R1 at 100 in a 40 and when the cops showed up they didn't even want a statement and just told me to go home.

Cops around here give no fucks in general, everyone goes like 60 in a 45 and they care even less about motorcycles. I've blown past Highway patrol at 98 and not been bothered. Perks of living somewhere that cops have real crime to deal with.

>Mesa Arizona things

Because not all police riding motorcycles are pursuit cops. They might be only patrolling the airport parking garage to issue tickets for unpaid parking. Every space is monitored, and the computer instantly indicates on the cop's tablet which spaces are to get tickets and which ones are overdue long enough for a tow to impound.

>Perks of living somewhere that cops have real crime to deal with.
probably something to do with that, the only things cops really have to deal with here are drugs and traffic violations.

Phoenix (mesa is a part of phoenix) is a fucking shit hole. People here are literally insane. It's so weird, you can go from like an upper class neighborhood full of Mormons to third world Africa tier shit in a mile.

Also because there's not much to do here people do lots of drugs and drink. Or they find god. Or if they're like me they ride like a dickhead and race people. Seriously everyone wants to race here.

I moved here last year. 10/10 love it, it's like Mad Max.

In california they wear jackets and pads but sometimes they don't wear helmets. You'd think the helmet would be mandatory.

>Perks of living somewhere that cops have real crime to deal with.
It's also a matter of budget. The more cases there are, the more cost overruns the police and the city prosecutor have each year. If they are told to hold costs down, then that means the cops leave (motorcycles) YOU alone.

Now, some smart aleck will say, the fines make a profit so the speeding user should have been pursued. But that ignores that cops have paperwork to complete and case reports to write. While he's in the car, he's probably typing out or judging info from the various notes of the prior cases that day and entering them into the laptop which beams the data to central. While he's doing that, he's actually wating for a a call from central to handle a problem. There are only so many officers, so that is why when people call the police, it takes so long for them to show up. There was no officer available. If the beat patrol (not traffic control) officers are tied up handing out tickets, then customer unhappiness goes up due to the long wait times. So there is incentive for certain cops to not pursue.

Also I rode through the Indian Rez on my way to Monument Valley because I got lost, it was so fucking sketchy.

>racing with your dad through the rain going twice the speed limit
>tfw his Hurrley V-rod is actually pretty fucking fast
>mostly because he rides like a lunatic

good memories desu

>you can go from like an upper class neighborhood full of Mormons to third world Africa
Is there such a thing as a black Mormon? I've never seen one. It's like the LDS mormon church ignores blacks and africa for the most part.

Mormons unironically believe that they're black because they're cursed with the Mark of Cain. They usually don't associate with them. I think I've seen one or two though.

Mormons are weird. They're usually either goody two shoes or they go fucking insane and do all the things theyre not supposed to

>Mormons unironically believe that they're black because they're cursed with the Mark of Cain.

It does seem that way. The only reason the Mormon Church is forced to do some things is because the USA gov't would revoke their tax exempt status if they did too much discrimination in the name of religious freedom. So it's money that makes the Mormon church behave and not church doctrine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people_and_Mormonism

mainstreetplaza.com/2010/11/24/leaving-lds-church-droves-why-why-why/comment-page-7/

Tax exemption on vast annual profits is a big deal to the Mormon church. It owns many businesses, banks, farms, media network companies, tracts of land, and investment properties. Due to its huge annual cash inflow, it is like a bank but it doesn't pay taxes. For example, just one of its properties is a 290,000 acre ranch in Florida.

theguardian.com/cities/2017/jan/30/from-book-to-boom-how-the-mormons-plan-a-city-for-500000-in-florida

why do police ride motards? i thought only hoons ride those bikes?

Here they do
They have both leather and textile

you only become a motorbike cop so you have a license to hoon.

But they DO, at least in the UK.

>why do police ride motards?
In my city and two other suburb cities, a lot of the police parking patrols were replaced by computer driven cameras. They have both telephoto and telescopic zoom of course and video and photo is automatic since any signal is recorded at the station. The cameras scan up and down the streets and keep track of parked cars so if one is parked too long, then an alert appears for a human reviewer.

In places where they scan, there are no more homeless camping out because the tireless never-forgetting computers have removed many of the situations that allow mis-parked cars to remain at a spot longer than they are entitled to sit.

Because they can handle even the most pigfat bikes like it's nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=M9MVY8swO5M

So good

comfy/10

They don't wear gear so that the public can see a person on the motorcycle rather than a robot. Same mentality behind people dehumanizing car drivers, "fuck that [toyota honda ford].

My city doesn't seem to have any motorcycle cops in the past few years. I have never seen any in the past 3 years. It does have SOME bicycle cops in order to patrol hiking, walking, and bike trails as well as patrolling mall and shopping plaza areas.

I think a lot of the changes (eliminating motorcycle and reducing bicycle) are being driven by use of technology.

For the same reason they are allowed to speed for no reason and use their mobile phone while driving
Because they are better than us... until they cop a knife in the spleen fucking pig coppa cunts kill em all

Ours don't wear full leathers but it's better than your pic. Still no gloves though.

They assume that because they are cops nobody will ever BTFO them like normal bikers and that's not true.

It depends on their patrol area. Traffic enforcement police might not even wear bulletproof vests here or have a huge amount of hardware on their belt that other officers have.

Another is that there are different types of police officers. The suburb city next to mine hires two types. One is the traditional officer that is hired by the city. The other is a contract officer trained according to homeland security rules. This officer can do many police type tasks such as patrolling, arresting, etc. But they do not handle domestic violence, hostages, and other more complicated police matters that traditional police academy graduates handle. This is considerably cheaper for the city just as it is a waste to have a master surgeon hand out flu shots at the local drug store every day.

How about you stab yourself, anarchist.

>fucking pig coppa cunts kill em all
The problem statistic in the USA is that in their lifetime, over 50% of all american black males (does not include muslim black immigrants) will have been in prison, in county jails, or detained (local detention). The black community has a hatred of laws that keep detaining them. And they hate law enforcement officers as the hand that keeps slapping them down.

More importantly, should a traffic police have a gun?

They have a high chance of encountering car prowlers. And since they are police officers, they should carry a gun. Without the gun, they are just some asshole to be king hit and robbed of their gear.

Sure, as long as the citizens are armed.

Got a hand full of blacks that go to the local Mormon church around here. I think one of the was even the bishop(pastor) for a while.

>if you dont like a corrupt group of emotionally damaged losers who use their position to torture the people they are meant to serve yoire an edgy antifa faggot xDD
Kys bootlicking shit stain
Lmaoing at the thought of you crying to police about nignogs raping your daughter... "sorry sir but we can't do anything about that, it would be considered racist... SIR! calm down or we will have to detain you.. LAST WARNING SIR!" *BANG BANG*

Then it should work out since mormons believe that once in Heaven, they will be the kings that are superior to all those that do go to Heaven. We wuz kangz can be true once again. It's a self-superior religion.

Yup. Traffic police are often the first respondents to armed robbery,kidnapping and even terrorism acts.

I recalled such an incident in Jakarta where unarmed traffic police were killed (along with dozens of civilians) by some terrorist armed with nothing but kitchen knives and only one of them terrorists had a gun. Arming them could prevent such incidents from occuring in he first place

power-ranger suits are for pussies. even motorcycle stuntmen don't wear those.
pic related: macho ethiopian pig

>They assume that because they are cops nobody will ever BTFO them
There are all kinds of cops and departments in the USA. But in my city, that's the wrong belief for the cops. They typically have one cop standing further off as overwatch in case someone does try to BTFO the officer. Officers going down have frequently happened in our large metro area. Due to authorities trying not to create "white flight" most kinds of racial type news is not published including assaults upon officers by blacks.

Some riots do get published, but only in those tabloid newspapers you see given away for free and it's liberal-biased articles about how the police trampled BLM rights after shops and cars were vandalized during a demonstration march. The tabloids of course don't mention any of that and the main commercial newspaper is very supportive of corporations and the city officials and usually leaves stuff like that out. What's not mentioned about all these "peaceful BLM marches" is that along the march path, things can get vandalized, cars that look like they're owned by rich people get scratched and spit on, and the occasional window gets busted.

>power-ranger suits
Never seen any motorcycle cops wear riding suits.

???
I'm guessing these are both the same person. Why reply and quote a question then write an "answer" about parking patrol that doesn't answer the question at all.

>squids
how you explain them?

>fucking pig coppa cunts
>kill em all
>I'm guessing these are both the same person
The pig hater posts in various threads.

>Aren't they supposed to set an example?
Are they supposed to be an example in today's society of a model person? It seems a lot of today's youth consider Keeping Up With The Kardashians to be goals of proper lifestyle.

>Aren't they supposed to set an example?
Is this 1947?

speaking as a mormon
this is false doctrine
there was like 100 years that blacks couldnt have the priesthood, but that changed
before that changed, a lot of this teaching/thought happened, but that doesn't make it right or even close to accurate (theologically)
when that practice changed to let blacks have priesthood, the church stopped endorsing those teachings, and have spent a lot of time to make sure that people dont think that today. old mormons still think it and act like it
there was a long-time belief that blacks were fence-sitters in the pre-existence

>mark of cain
no one knows what this is and anyone claiming to know what it is manifested as is talking out their ass
>goody two-shoes or go fucking insane
accurate, generally you dont get well adjusted people, due to such strict rules and the teachings that you must be exactly obedient to enter heaven
>vast annual profits of the church
its insane just how much money the church gets
its inordinate and it pisses me off, since they could be making such a larger impact than they are now (missionary work, or philanthropy, or building schools, or making the church-endorsed schools free of charge, etc.)
They make so much money and spend relatively little
verging on semetic desu

This.
Only police here who give a shit are Scottsdale who are after DUI's