The shift knob on my Mazda3 is falling apart and looks like shit, any suggestions for aftermarket knobs...

The shift knob on my Mazda3 is falling apart and looks like shit, any suggestions for aftermarket knobs? No gay boiracer shit pls

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Cue-Ball-GEAR-SHIFT-KNOB-Custom-POOL-BILLIARD-BALL-Shifter-new-Cue-ball-/301668806548?hash=item463cdcaf94:g:KAEAAOSwEetWAMo7&vxp=mtr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

8-ball

katana

dildo

Bad dragon dildo

American Graffit Piston head.

This, or a skull

Raceseng knobs are pricey but very nice.

fuckit I'm gonna make a cue ball one

Raceseng is also the only manufacturer that does metal knobs but offers a cover for them afaik. It'll keep me from freezing or melting my hand off at least.

that wouldn't look bad. minimalist

ebay.com/itm/Cue-Ball-GEAR-SHIFT-KNOB-Custom-POOL-BILLIARD-BALL-Shifter-new-Cue-ball-/301668806548?hash=item463cdcaf94:g:KAEAAOSwEetWAMo7&vxp=mtr

Not even 20bux tho

Kunt2

The only answer is a duck shifter and you know it

Not even one hour of work tho, and I made two

How about just a regular fucking shift knob you queer

It doesn't need to be a stock one but cmon

That's what I meant in the OP you outrageous faggot. Then I remembered that I have an extra set of pool balls and I got off my ass and made something instead of shitposting on Veeky Forums. Guess I'm shitposting now, but still, fite me 1v1 u lil bitch

Jesus Christ can someone show me where I can buy a 787b shift knob? I've been searching for weeks and nobody sells one.
Sorry for shit picture.

make up a mold, get some acrylic resin, put some meaningful shit in there and have your own unique knob

a rock

drill out a rock you found in the street

>Implying I know how to do anything with molds and acrylic resin

Fuck you you're not OP. Molds and acrylic resin is easy as shit

WOOD
O
O
D

This made me lose my shit for some reason

That's actually not a bad idea, you can easily find river stones with an ergonomic shape, even engrave the shift pattern on it too.

Came here to say this. Quality product

Best

yabba dabba doo

4tw. So shiney its hard to take a pic.

Also looking for a replacement, this one is too big unfortunately.

Preferably want something with the H-pattern on it

I drive a six-speed, would fucking love this as a gear knob

I like leather. My brostang came with an aluminum knob and I had to get rid of it. Always too hot or too cold and the weight was hard to get used to.

Enjoy your light limp wristed shifts

My 3s shift knob is still in bretty good condition.

Can't ever go wrong with an 8-ball

kek I made one last night my nigga

Pic related is mine

No I'm not OP but please teach me because this does interest me even though my car is automagic with flappy paddles so I have no use for a cool 8 ball shift knob

If you want an 8 ball, just buy an 8 ball and drill/tap threads into it that are the size of your shifter. Pool balls are basically plastic, so as long as you drill it straight (protip use a drill press) it's easy as shit. If you wanna make your own thing, a YouTube tutioral is probably your best bet rather than some asshole on a Moroccan silk-trading forum trying to explain it to you via text-based communication methods.

My shifter has a button on the side of it so I think this would not work well. I'll just gorilla glue 8 balls to the sides of my steering wheel. Similar aesthetic effect.

Sounds like a fair plan, though I'd use epoxy. Stronger bonding strength. And instead of your steering wheel, try your frenulum, so when you fuck a bitch, your cock is ribbed for her pleasure.

Do a golf club

This is the only colorful part of my car.
Thinking of getting some old ebay delrin knob though, cuz i want a 2" ball like this one, but light weight