/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Defeated by reality
>1.14 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/1876157984141980396

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a
imgur.com/a/eSXdv/layout/grid

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

>You Tried

you haven't experienced BB's pvp until you used a bolt saif

Summonable NPCs and invaders don't have X of Y style names, apart from Yuria I think.

Dude same. The only exception I make is the character I make on my first playthrough of every Souls game. I always call him Wrinklefucker out of tradition. Otherwise, it's always proper lore themed names.

I think a good idea is to try and build based around a character mentioned in the lore. It's what I did with my pyromancer, who's meant to be the character of Salaman.

Yeah, I'm probably going to put someone else in Erskine's place. I'm not too happy with the name. I really like the look he has though. Also I'm not the guy that made Paladin Yorlin. That's a pretty wack name IMO. Yorick would be better.

>2 years later

>Paladin Yorlin?
Woah, let's not fucking go there.

are you triggered yet

Physical Rakuyo + Saif is better.

I see, I guess I'll start with AC3 then. Thanks.
K.

what a shitty OP image

Rakuyo is my favorite weapon in the series, probably. Such a fun moveset, and so elegant. The things I would do to have it on Dark Souls 3.

Reposting from last thread:
"What's wrong with DeS's swamp, Luci? Valley of Defilement is one of my favorite levels, especially the second part. It's a big open area done right, it oozes with atmosphere, and you get so much satisfaction when you get to the end. The only flaw it has is that it should have a previous shortcut before the one right at the end, the trek from the Archstone to the end of the area is probably one of the longest journeys without a checkpoint or shortcut in the Souls series, especially if it's your first time and you don't know the fastest way around."

Expect clunkiness but enter with an open mind.

AC3 is also the start of a new timeline (AC1 through AC2:AA is one timeline, AC3 through ACLR is a second, and AC4 through ACVD is the third) so you can play through it in order like this:

AC3>ACSL>ACNX>ACLR

I recommend skipping nine breaker unless you're a self hating masochist who likes impossible challenges

Physical Rakuyo would make a good character name.

>katana
>heretics staff
>fingerless gloves
kek

How important is base defense anons? I've got 10 spare levels for the 120 build I'm making and I want to know if it'd be more beneficial to pump my Vigor to 50 or Vitality to 30.

Stop taking your trip off, I filtered you for a reason Luci.

Nevermind you already answered to me on the last thread. Sorry.

Playing DS3.

Wolf Knight's Greatsword or Farron Greatsword? This is the first time it's been difficult to choose between a boss weapon for the boss soul in any souls game...

>This is the first time it's been difficult to choose between a boss weapon for the boss soul in any souls game...
And it was for an Artorias fanwank weapon. Typical, for one so uncouth as you.

It's not like I am not always going to lead the enemies back to a solid land mass before fighting them. The swamps are tedious as fuck without a rusted iron ring (which only DaS1 has).

Don't skip AC2. It is probably the best in the series. 4A is a ton of fun too if you love fast cuhrazee games.

Wasn't me. You think I am an attention whore, so why would you think I would complain about you making me the center of attention?

Farron is more fun IMO and now has decent damage output too.

Dex build where you don't give a fuck about effectiveness: Farron Memesword
Quality build where you want an actually useful weapon: Wolf K***ht

Well I am a self hating masochist, but sadly I don't have enough time for impossible challenges. I'm downloading them now, thanks again.

what helmet goes well with the Thorn set besides the actual thron helm?
It's a bit much and would prefer a nice change.

elite knight
t. ippiki

I was kind of disappointed I couldn't go full edgelord and stab myself with it but yeah, I'd fight ten of those sharkthings to get it in dark souls 3.

Lol bite me. I want to know which is better in the game, I don't care about muh wolf knight lore even though it's cool
Yeah I'm going quality. Kek...They censor the "nig" in knight because of nigger?
From just keeps knocking it out of the park.

Millwood knight.

Before I make the plunge, lemme guess- it's a meme sword because it has le ebin dual knife for the tippers? Sounds really fun but I'll go with effectiveness/quality

Does anyone else here hate fun? I see these silly videos where the invader finds the host playing a miner and he joins them, or pics like this ... I just want the host to die.These other people are trying (and failing) to amuse me in these unknown ways instead of giving me a good fight which is all I want.

I get a lot of mail, not so much hate, but just asking why. Why me? What did I do? It's my job to kill them, to keep the prey under persecution in a time of empowerment, I guess. A law of averages given form and will, to kill any humans, strong or weak, many or alone.

Both weapons work best quality really.

Reminder that this was allowed

what am i looking at

>invade as aldrich faithful
>find host
>struggling with silver knights
>beat him until he is one more hit away from death
>realize he is out of estus
>drop him some embers and black crystal out

I can't bring myself to kill people who are struggling or being friendly towards me for whatever reason.

the size of that thing
also the fact that we have fume's ultra but no fume's straight sword gives me conniptions

You know what is fucked up. They could have avoided the whole volcano above the windmill just by having you walk through a magic mirror instead of riding an elevator. It would have fit the theme of the vain boss, and mirror are already established to let people travel through them because or the mirror knight.

What would you guys say is a good weapon level for a SL15 invasion build? I'm doing some silly Grim Reaper build and wanna know what would be the most efficient.

I miss it so much. Dark infused lothric knight sword is just not enough of a substitute for it.

You might be autistic

Being silly is fun as an occasional diversion.

For some reason I feel bad having infused weapons that don't fit the theme of the element I infused them with. Dark Fume SS fit perfectly. The elegant, holy looking Lothric Knight Sword, a dark weapon? Meh. I still have one build like that but these things make me like it less. I only play it because of the Dragonhead Shield, really.
Must be because I'm autistic.

Incredibly cringy edge in your post aside. I just do whatever while invading, most of the time it's fight the host, but if they're nice enough I help them get a shortcut or go near a bonfire before fighting them. About 30% of the time I get friendly groups like the one above. I hang with them for a bit to see if they'd do something interesting, but I'm obviously at a disadvantage there, if I attack any of them all 3 would attack me.

Pretty edgy, kiddo

>no armor katana run
>every attack is terrifying
>try regular armor/longsword/shield build
>pave through like its a joke
>starter shield blocks aoe boss stomp with no chip damage
>longsword attack speed is insanely fast

What the shit

I thought you might be quoting something at first, but nah, it turns out you're just an edgy faggot.

I can understand that, kind of wish infusions would add some kind of particle effect to the weapon.

what sword is this?
Where do I get it?
god damn increase the quality of your post for Lord's sake

welcome to DS3

Fume's Long Sword
Dark Souls 2
I can't

Whats one of the best small shields to use besides the parry ones?

locus preachers should be involved in this image somehow
since they literally say things trying to imply "abyss dindu nuffin"

Don't forget the encroaching abyss in the ringed city. That place is a perfect example of the abyss dontcha think! They even have nice preachers giving sermons and hosting feasts!

Why is DS1 full of hackers? I've gotten cursed and eggheaded by invisible invaders four times in the past two days. Why do people even do this?

This is why you need a dark lord. In all cases, the abyss being "bad" is because it is out of control.

to make you mad
for the epik lulz

you barely get hp after 40vig you may as well get more vit

Lucy please.....don't tell me you've let the feat begin!

wut

Sell me on Scholar of the Sin's Firstborn

what's a fun pve build on ds2?
I played through the "original" but never went into scholar or the DLCs

actually viable sorcery build.
actually viable faith healing + emit force with whichever lightning weapon build.
actually viable dual caestus build.
actually viable any build

>lightning
>viable

I'd say Bone Fists, but you can't get them early.
I loved them so much, why did they not add them in TRC, I'll never understand.

let him in live in his fantasy world, user. to him DaS2 is a perfect, misunderstood gem with no meme/OP weapons and literally every weapon in the game is viable

It's a meme sword because literally every part of its moveset outside of the jumping attack can be parried.

PC FC HW
pass: dsg
Active. come join!!

Who better?

my sign is down, should I put it up on the wooden platform?

throwing lightning is obviously shit , but something like the heide lance with sunlight weapon later on does good damage.

yes sir.

Eastern Iron
Sacred Bloom
Llewellyn
Dragonhead

>kill a blue
>don't get a Forked Tongue
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sign down
-Aryan

when are we having our annual ps4 FC?

now lets go

I'll host if people speak up and show interest.

ive started to hate this spell

I have no idea what I am doing

but I want to make a pure pyromancy build

what should my stat spread be like? Do I max INT/FTH to 40? Or is that diminishing and should I put points elsewhere?

How do i get in on this action???

FC is active. join up

>venturing around shitty shit-smeared catacombs with autistic mega-retarded skelefags running around
>go near wooden bridge
>making sounds and obviously on the brink of collapse
>nope.jpeg
>an army of skeleniggers sperg out of the ground
>run for nearest visible path
>find anri sitting
>cornered by a mob of skeleshitfags
>they start gangbanging me
>smash through a layer of them but there's just too many
>retreat to near anri to pop estus
>they spergout at fullsail
>anri is still sitting on her ass watching it all happen without doing anything
>in all the collateral, they start hitting her
>"you changed! what are you doing? please stop this.."
>YOU FUCKING DUMB BITCH
>they murder me
>soon after, they kill her
>go back to same spot while sweating like a madman
>cross the wooden bridge this time
>it collapses behind me, taking all the boneniggers with it
>run back to anri
>she's still fucking dead
>find her sword and ring

FUCK THIS GAME

FUCK THIS AFUCKNOKNJGFPOHJKGFPF AUTISM
GFDPOGJKFDPOHFJNPOL;FJ
MGNPO;G
JNMOGPFN
JKF[
PGKDP[GKIDF[POG0IR0-GYREIKHPO544

FIRESPOGIKDRPG P FIRST PLAYTHORUGH RUINED IPODGJKPOFDGJFDPOFBJBPOGF'J

IS THERE A WAY TO FIX THIS OR IM UNINSTALLING THIS PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

if you're around lvl 100 drop your sign by gundyr. this is the only reason i play the game now so im always here or at gael when im on. i summon the first sign i see unless it's a caster

I'm in.

27 or 35 vig
20 or 25 end
as much vit as you need for your fashion
as much str/dex as you need to equip your chosen weapon
35+ int
35+ fth

Use chaos bed vestiges and break the game over your knee. Black fire orb for fire resistant things. Boulder heave for shield guys. Floating Chaos for memes.

why??????? this mage is consistently shitting all over me
not very fun FC in not very fun location

git gud

fucking fantastic thank you

>need tongues to fix up build
>Miyazaki puts you in a gank squad every single time because he doesn't give a fuck about you or the series anymore

40/40 is the soft cap. You'll also need at least 24 Attunement, go to 30 or 35 if you actually want to go pure caster.

Depending on what other weapons you intend on using, you're going to have 14 to 15 Str, and 12 to 17 Dex.

KILL YUORSELF YOU FUCKING NIGGER

FUCK YOU

who the fug are these

Ahahaha faggot

dumbass
>durr the bridge is creaking! better run into the mob of skellies and lure them into an NPC that I'll pop a sippy right next to
what kind of autismal deduction is that, you overthought that shit

pssh

the samurai looks like Sword Master based on the armor

Wait a second you can't run back to Anri after collapsing the bridge, are you trying to trick me

>why??????? this mage is consistently shitting all over me
so you only have fun by winning?
typical.

with or without password? I'm lvl 120, that still in your range?

Swordmaster concept art would've been 10x better