youtube.com/watch?v=bmHeqCm0RsE
youtube.com/watch?v=abuy8R1GYxc
youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI
lmgtfy.com/?q=star motorcycles
promotor.nl/kaarten/xml/motor/motorroutes/noord-brabant/bergenopzoom.gpx
lott.de/de/i962477
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post baiku

Oh fuck you. im not deleting the other thread.

First come, first serve, fagget

i left it for like half an hour with dbt over 310 posts and you didnt post a new thread get your shit together

Still I was first, fagget.
Could have been 10 minutes earlier if work didn't intervene.
Now suck it up and talk bikes.

no you made me waste time and i want to waste more discussing the matter.

Here a bike.

What bike do you want to buy in the future?

If I suddenly get my hands on 18k, this 100%.

Testrode it and I can't forget about it.

i just traded my cb400sf for pic last week.
but i want a ktm500exc i guess.

Kinda want to convert it to a naked, the fairing looks boring

A 701, like 80% of my riding group has sumos

Requesting the KTM Quality picture, aka the one of all the fucked up KTMs, I need it for keks

you are welcome friend

thank you blessed user

wait a minute

imagine, some people actually question KTM because their chromolly steel frames are so strong they break triple clamps instead of snapping the actual frame below the fuel tank like a Japanese bike made out of recycled aluminium.

reddit right?

youtube.com/watch?v=e1YLQoRPQ2E

>Suzuki riders

PROTIP: The frame is also fucked but still usable for a scrub. The frame bends slightly.

have you ever actually seen what people do to dirt bikes to snap them though?
kinda expected to be honest.
youtube.com/watch?v=bmHeqCm0RsE

You're prolly right.

DELET THIS

so does this mean KTM is actually good and them being bad are actually literal reddit memes?

What FUN things could I do with my bike today? Last nice day before the non-stop rain will come back. My recent rides were commutes to work and I ended up yelling at a obese coworker for tailgating

Go for a ride on the local toogay

go play with a train

pretty much.
they had a QC problem for a little while, especially the indian built ones.
but if you go for the higher models you get top notch quality.

Still a bit overpriced but damn fine machines

KTM's are such high quality because pretty much everything on them other than the frame and engine is aftermarket.
that has always been their selling point, "ready to race" meaning they already have all the aftermarket performance parts installed where on a japanese bike you can replace literally everything down the the piston in the engine and it will probably be an upgrade.

youtube.com/watch?v=abuy8R1GYxc

then why does my ass burn on a 1190? do I need to upgrade my ass?

How many shekels do you get paid?

Local toogay is a 2h ride away

That's not what I expect it to turn out

Got a new baiku a month ago, can't find much about common mods performance wise for it so if there are any fireblade bois that could give me some cool ideas to splurge more money on this completely stock 954 would be appreciated

Potato pic related

Why do you want performance mods after a month?

>Local toogay is a 2h ride away
So?

more speaking for their dirt bikes

cams, lighter flywheel, intake, tune

dragon dildo for your gaping asshole

The 250 version is too expensive

dbt stickers

Guys i m depressed. I finally managed to fix my drz400s. I was nobike about 8months. Now i am broke and i have to sell immediately because i it wont last long with my way of driving. But its autumn and its dirt time, but my friends leveled up when my bike was broke and now i dont have dirt friends. I had to share it somewhere but i am embarrassed to confess to normal people that my bike's condition can cause me depression

Can't you ride with your friends for fun? Let them teach you things?
Go for a drink after etc.

I should have phrased it differently really, I know that a PC is needed to fix its choppy low end throttle but more just improvements to make it better/faster/reliable so I can keep it as my daily until the universe implodes
Both noted

Easiest and most common is full exhaust system with a high flow air filter and performance tune. Might be able to get all that stuff second hand for like 1/3 of the price because 954s are at that age where teenagers can buy them for cheap and then write them off and part it out.

Well with these guys i rode with an kx125 2stroke and it was easier for me because it was light and i was good. It died the same period with the drz so its still broke. So i am trying to train with the drz alone so i can level up but i cant do much. And if i want to sell it because i leave my country (cause broke) i cant go wild in the woods. I found a lightweight nobike friend who offered to come with me at the track so she can call someone if something happen to me so ill see how that will go

I don't have enough time to ride at least 5 hours after work, I can spare 2 hours max.

Just keep it and don't ride it until you have shekels again. Then min-max like hell and make your ex-friends look like lvl 5 orcs

i would KILL for it

>Applied for loan on Sunday
>Still haven't heard anything
I'm getting worried boys. The bank's website says it usually takes 24-48 hours.

>on a sunday
Start counting from Monday 12:00

count the 24h from monday 8 am, because before that nobody would have even noticed you applied for shit.

>t. Bank employee

>load for a bike
I hope it's worth it

I figured as much, but it's Tuesday night at the moment.
If they reject it, what are my chances of getting a loan somewhere else?

So give them at least 12 hours more

24-48h is probably the standard backlog, im sure it builds up more on the weekend. I doubt they would no response you, they would likely give you a no (no response makes you unlikely to come back)

Yeah, I'm just getting anxious. I just want to ride, I'm having withdrawals.
If they haven't contacted me by Thursday should I give them a call?

whoolie kunts where you at?

YaMaHa Is BeSt

In being shit?

put normal mirrors back on it, it looks like a sad dog

these bikes are nice but those eyes are goofier than the cyclops gixxers

Don't do it. You think the fairing sucks and makes wind buffeting worse at first, but it's actually miles better than being naked. Also the weird tank and color mismatched fender make naked conversions look like shit in person.

What you actually want is drag bars and adjustable rearsets for full on sport tourer comf

>the weird tank and color mismatched fender make naked conversions look like shit in person.
nah you just buy the headlight and cluster from the naked model of the bike, everything matches and bolts right on.

So you spend about $700 on making your dorky sorta-sports bike look like something designed for the southeast asian market.

I'd rather sell it and put the cash towards a better bike. It's a fucking FZ6.

>tfw no airhead

youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

You are one!

But seriously, they're nice bikes if you maintain them.

Yeah but bikes are bikes and ricing up an FZ6 is kind of like spending hundreds on keeping your harbor freight torque wrench well calibrated.

It's a beginner bike to be passed around like the town, uh, motorcycle.

>the sportbiker meets his ultimate nemesis
>imperfect riding conditions
>meanwhile

Can't argue with science

what is the sekrit to shift gears at low rpm smoothly?

on car i can do it so well that without noise you would think the car works on variator or something

when going fast i can shift like that on my bike but that requires me to have rpms at +8k when shifting up then shifting rly fast for it to be smooth

i cant go +8k rpm all the time especially at city when i go to work, that thing will go like 100kmh at 8k rpm on 2nd gear

close throttle kick shifter (no clutching) resume throttling

>brabant/zeeland

There are some a-class roads over there. Big swooping lines of perfect asphalt with no side streets or speed cameras with hardly any traffic.

On the prowl for some good routes myself. Currently working on tying some good ones together. Most of them have the habit of sending you past farmlane twisties covered in pigshit and gravel. Which look great from google maps but aren't all that.

Correct
Meh, stock mirrors are garbage, 70% of what you see in them are your shoulders, I can see much more with a convex side mirror, much safer.
quit not liking what I like, I think it's kawaii :3

yamaha/star?
star?

>Most of them have the habit of sending you past farmlane twisties covered in pigshit and gravel.
Sounds like the roads where I work. That's why I don't run full road tires on my bike.

What roads have you got already? Might check them out this weekend

lmgtfy.com/?q=star motorcycles

It's a cruiser based offshoot of Yamaha, just under a different name.

promotor.nl/kaarten/xml/motor/motorroutes/noord-brabant/bergenopzoom.gpx

good route, needs some serious shaving though. But some very good bits in between.

you could make a nice dyke lap in the area of the vierde dijk, oudelands dijk combined with the n286

Those N roads in zeeland are also proper. The n659, n57 beg to be driven hard.

Oh, that's slightly more north than where I'm usually working (Rilland).
Looks nice

How fucking dumb would it be to buy an R6 in the same year and same color as an FZ6 you already own?

Pretty fucking dumb, right?

Sell FZ6, buy R6, increase happiness.

But then I only have one bike? Lame.

Yeah but why have an r6 and a fz6, sell the fz6 and buy a completely different style of bike like a dual sport or something or a decent naked at least

R6 is a downgrade imo.

Fz6 is a great naked.
Do you not know what an FZ6 is?

Asking again: what's the usual amount of brake fluid you need when fully draining the front brake? DOT4 comes in 250 mL bottles here, is that enough? I want to replace my brake lines with steel braided ones while I'm at it.

Don't close it all the way, only roll off enough for there to be no force transmission between chain and rear sprocket.

Oh also if you're in the US, Monday was labor day and possibly a bank holiday

>

You just need the normal set which is like 6-18mm and then get any larger sockets you need individually.

I don't blame ya, I have the ADV pig and it's a great bike.

The wings side covers and heat shielding really help if it bothers you.

Gas, oil, oil filters and tires.

>5 hour ride
>cloudy but dry, 23°C
>just went exploring, no nav no clue where to go just follow the wind (and mostly other bikes)
>for some reason 0 traffic
>entire sections of phenomenal road with nobody on them but me
>ride the perfect line in an amazing corner with a great view
>the clouds break open and at the same time the music I'm listening to "opens up"
>pretty sure I came a little

God fucking damn this is why I ride

Get two bottles to be safe,

Might as well, it's only like 5 € anyway.

€5 for 250ml is extortionate. Shop around, dot 4 is dot 4. Don't buy your shit at a gas station.

€17 for 5l here.
lott.de/de/i962477

Dont count Monday either if you live in the US. Monday was labor day. Banks were probably not open.

>1% less failure rate than the leading competitors
>13-25% more expensive
>300-600% faggier
>100-800% uglier
>40-70% less fun and Spirit™ and Passion™

Sure is worth that 1% less likelihood to need a new chain or fastener