How do i turn $750k into a cash flow i can live off of without investing, saving, or retiring

how do i turn $750k into a cash flow i can live off of without investing, saving, or retiring

you want to make money work for you without investing it?

thats correct, by investing i mean investing into any sort of financial instrument or injecting capital into another compan

Bump for interest. I have $750k too.
So California real estate is expensive as shit, still reading about wholesaling but interested in more and smaller high yield deals. House flipping is Aids

>How do I turn $750k into a cash flow without doing anything?

I'm confused at your question... are you basically just asking what sort of business you can start with that money?

You can live off $750k pretty easily in a lot of different ways, but you have disqualified yourself from some pretty straightforward options for seemingly no good reason.

Gaining some amount of financial literacy would be a good first step.

you can live off 750k for ever m8

yes, i want to actually be on my feet and participating in a business, the more active the better

i'm aware i can retire w/ this kind of money especially since i lead a simple life but i want to be doing something

>without investing, saving, or retiring
Start a business.
Buy $750k worth of kneepads to sell to Veeky Forums

Buy an established business.
For that kind of money you can easily buy a place making $100-$150k annually with little to no effort on your part. Then you're pretty much set for life.

muh dik

This.

Except small business multiplies are closer to 2-3x EBITDA.

Talk to a broker. Be very careful this is a dangerous game to play.

Chick fil a franchise.

try /r9k/

buying a business can be risky. you'll need a CPA to check revenues and such. Also think about the location, trends in the market, and why the previous owner is selling.

buy single family residences, and renting them out?
work side jobs and try to break into selling homes/property mgmt.?

you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

750K is nothing

You need at least 5M USD to be considered wealthy, as in you can sit on a 3% treasury and do nothing until the day you die

Well that's easy. Take your life expectancy less your current age then plus 10. Then take 750,000 divided by that number. That's a pretty safe withdrawl level if you're not going to put that money to work. Can't help but wonder OP, why such a stupid question?

>tfw people as stupid as OP have 750k

thats called retiring, i'm talking what kind of business can i buy or start that can get me good cash flow

buy 750k worth of powerball tickets. you will be swimming on hundreds of millions, user, and you won't have to lift a finger ever again.

Pay me for a year 80k while I work on a cyber security start up..we'll negotiate the financials. Have a skype?

people start businesses to make money (which you already have), not to "stay active" and have fun or some shit.

>welp my business made 3/4s of a million
>I'm good
>that's all I need
>closing up shop

Protip: you probably can't retire on this cash.

spend it

>without investing, saving, or retiring

Wat?

I guess, buy a life long annuity at an insurer. I can't really think of anything else that's realistic.

invest in dividend stocks with leverage.

how do you find them?

suck cocks for 1$ each. Once you suck 5000 cocks a month you could live pretty well without even touching the 750k

>$750k
Just move to a place where the cost of living is low (not a city). Then live frugally while plopping the money you won't be spending for a year or two at a time in a savings instrument that breaks even with inflation.

how did you get it?