White women who drive fuckhuge SUVs while talking on their phone

>white women who drive fuckhuge SUVs while talking on their phone
>cutting across 3 lanes of traffic because theyre paying more attention to Chad on their iPhone than the road
We need to line these """people""" up against the wall and slaughter them.

Agreed

>any luxury car brand
>doesn't know what a signal light is

>roundabout in America
>all the stupid fucks think the yield is a stop sign

>old people that go under the speed limit

>normies in SUV's and useless Trucks that turn going 5mph because they can't turn

>yellow sports cars that overheat and get btfo
>fake lap times after track specific mawds for one lap wonder

DD a Wiesel and use the 20mm once in a while.
>where do I get spare parts
VAG Dealership
>muh mpg
It actualy isn't all that bad, only a 1,9L TDi

>people who put fart cans on any lightweight shitbox they can get for 3k and drive like dagumi on crowded city streets

>people in lifted trucks who keep them meticulously clean and don't let anyone pass

>BMW drivers

those are too slow to dd

>drive remotely fast looking car, not necessarily fast
>shitbox boyracers rev at you every stoplight
>they keep following you if you ignore them like the scum they are
FUCK OFF YOU DOUBLENIGGERS ITS 1 AM AND IM TAKING A COMFY LATE-NIGHT CRUISE

Do people actually do this? Fucking cringy as hell

it has happened to me no less than 4 times since i bought my shitbox AW11 6 months ago
2 of them followed me to a gas station and acted like i had shot their mom and fucked their dog
They were driving an obvious """sleeper""" golf, so why the fuck would i even try
Ah yes, your car that sounds like an arthritic man in a cement mixer must surely be bone stock

Yesterday I blew through a turn with my tires screeching and some fag in a golf tried to race me

Where do you live? I've had one person rev at me in the two years I've had my current car, and they didn't follow me afterwards.

They were in a foxbody mustang too, so it wouldn't have been any contest with my 150HP shitbox with a fartcan.

can confirm I drive pic related muffler fell off and now everyone thinks im trying to pull some Paul Walker shit

Pussys.

Fuck I raced motherfuckers in a Taurus.

I did the same thing today in the morning and some guy in a Acura integra tried to do the same but he understeered and he slowed down but once the road got strait I let him pass me to see what he looks like and he had a hat on wearing it backwards with windows down, smoking a cigarette,eyes squinted and smiling like he won something and he had a for sell sign on the back window it also had a dent on the trunk and he replaced the Acura logo with a Honda one and slapped a type r insignia on it my sides where fucking gone when I saw that idk why

Denmark, where all old golf's are boyracers and all old BMW's are sandpeople.
And where every "sports" car lives in constant fear of keying.

wish the Jante Law would fucking go away

>he replaced the Acura logo with a Honda one and slapped a type r insignia
Christ...

What the fuck does the woman being white have to do with anything?

Not two hours ago, I saw the only negress in the whole fucking city driving while fucking around with something in her pickup's passenger seat, doesn't mean I give a fuck about her being a sheboon

Yes, I'm moderately bothered

On the specific subject of people not paying attention to driving, yes, they need the Zyklon treatment immediately, before they ruin or take away some innocent bystander's life

I have an aw11 and people do this all the fucking time. I have like 110bhp fuck off

>morning rushhour
>lady darts across two lanes of traffic without a turn signal
>can't use her turn signal because she has a fuckhuge Starbucks cup in her hand, phone on her shoulder, steering with the other hand

Go back to /pol/. Not all whites are like this, but the large majority of air headed "upper" middle class "may-I-speak-to-the-manager" entitled un self aware cunts are middle aged white women.
>inb4 niggur
I'm white, too, fuckboi

>We need to line these """people""" up against the wall and slaughter them.

That might be a little much. But if it were my country anybody on the phone while driving would be eligible for a friendly "pay fucking attention" nudge.

nice redditspacing, whiteknight

literally madeit status; you got BTFO by their

why is the lifted truck driver so angry?

Underaged or retarded? It's hard to tell.

>why is the lifted truck driver so angry?
That's the nature of the beast. You only get a really aggressive truck like that if you're an angry person, either having too much testosterone or insecure about a lack thereof. Not all pickup drivers are like this, but at least here in central California, most people who drive a truck like pic related are either total douchebags or their daughters.

>literally madeit status; you got BTFO by their
Hello cuck

I don't visit /pol/ unless there's a habbening going on

Throwing around the race/skin color/pronoun that attack-helicopter-self wants to be addressed by today isn't bringing anything to the discussion, that's my point

It's like complaining about blonde BMW drivers, they're cunts, sure, just like brunette BMW drivers. Now explain to me what does the hair/skin color have to do with it all

Is separating paragraphs like that exclusive to reddit? Seriously, it's ridiculous how people throw that term around
I've been writing like this for more than a decade and in the last few months I've seen it mentioned like it's the fresh new meem everybody is itching to use

Been to reddit less than a dozen times in the whole decade and a half I've been using the internet pretty much daily. The only one I can remember is that "just rolled in the shop" one, the rest of my visits were to find some missing part to a story or info from here or elsewhere. Hate the bright background and the burying of comments, it's like a dedicated youtube comment section

Over here, Mercedes owners (save for shit-tier models) tend to be old fucks who do know how to drive, albeit slowly

>Bus-rider friends who insist you race that other friend of yours with an obviously slower/faster car

What's sad is, my car is orders of magnitude slower than the 600cc bike the fucker has, but I'm not afraid of hitting 150 MPH, the other guy is terrified of anything more than 50 MPH

>why is the lifted truck driver so angry?
In my experience, just about any pickup truck, save for the "work" models, will have a dumbass or douchebag driving it. Pickups and Audis of any sort, though it's interesting that the Ram pickups that putter around town around here are very tame compared to the rest of the imbeciles in Hiluxes or Amaroks. Maybe they're more aware of their own size and all that

Audi owners, however, should just be flayed outright, can't remember the last time I had a decent, polite interaction on the road with one Audi vehicle, no matter the year or if it was an SUV or car (the A5 coupes are the worst offenders, though). Absolutely unpredictable drivers, ready to overtake when it's dangerous, undertake on the shoulder/on the "bike" lane on the right, oblivious of anything else on the road

I'm the best driver on the road!

>ricefags being so dumb that they dont know the ford probe is actually just a perfectly good econobox
IF IT LOOKS JAPANESE THeN IT WANTS TO RACE RIGHT?