/rwg/ - rimworld general - first edition

>What is Rimworld?
An early access single player survival simulation game like Dwarf Fortress /dfg/
>How is it different from Dorfort?
Sci-fi setting with good graphics and lewd

A17 is out!

Will based futamodder make an A17 compatible version of the futamod?

please respond

ded thred

no, its futawesome

Is this the thread for people who don't know how to dorf?

dorfs are subhuman rural retards who keep voting against their interests

Not gonna lie, former DF player here. This is fucking hilarious watching Toady crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the magma-pump codes.

I love games made by liberals like Tynan!

Futamod?

Yep, it's awesome.

Z LEVELS WHEN

What are some must have mods for A17? I saw Rimsenal updated which is a nice bit of content. Any other biggies out there to get?

Futamod
Japanese hairs
Anime swords

>tfw no sex slave mod for A17

Anyone got a link to the lewd mod?

Sadly, not updated.

Other than retarded weeaboo shit, what are some good mods?

>16 posts from 8 ips in 10 hours

IT'S FUCKING DEAD

No, it's surging.

Dead thread dead game!

i want mods from the workshop
what to do?
can i request?

avoid path

What exactly do you use it for? I've had it installed for a while but haven't really done anything with it.

So 17 is already out? any have a download link for it please? also are a lot of mods updated to the new version already?

>not playing with Hardcore SK

someone mention mods.

EDB prepare carefully - for a detailed start.
Hand me that brick - haulers carry building materials to planned buildings. Makes constructing stuff a lot faster when you can have your skilled construction pawn only building instead of jogging across the map all the time.
I can fix it - places a building plan when your stuff is broken. Will help in keeping your walls intact and your power flowing.
RT fuse - no more random explosions blowing off your freezer walls and dismembering your panthers. At least less violent ones.
RT's weapon pack - Adds more variety to weapons.
M no death randomness - Makes it easier to not kill everyone you come across. Without the random dying most people will be downed in battle instead of dropping dead if you look at them wrong.
Fences and floors - mostly for the fences.

Expanded prosthetics and organ engineering

Thanks, any half-sci fi stuff out there? i don't want lazers and mass effect tier of stuff.

>wanting to update when hardcore sk has the help tab again
>wanting to update when half the big changes are taken from mods

Not really, unfortunately. You either get lo-tech (Tribal, Medieval mods) or soft SF.