Spessmen on a Space Station - /ss13g/

Last Thread: Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>horrible people made trialmins
>specials nowflake enabling PRs from waifufags get merged and then they try to drown complaints with greentexting and smug anime like true shitters
>nuklear likes skunks

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777
>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337
>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradise/pull/6081
github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradise/pull/6350
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please be nice to trialmins!

Vox are people too!

Maybe people would if it wasn't entirely deserved

xth for LOYALTY

kek that angry ass OP

Skeletons are valid like catbeasts.
Kill them whenever you see one

CATBEAST VALID XD
SKELETON VALID XD
BORER VALID XD
DIONA VALID XD
VOX VALID XD
BORG VALID XD
AI VALID XD

DUDE VALIDS LMAO

no, only skeletons and catbeasts are valid

Sorry that you can't play your fursona, Leo McMeow

Good, at least you're not kolith-tier retard.

fuck off kolith

>yclat makes an OP

also, what's a nowflake?

LAVA LAND WHEN!

The rapid pipe layer and rapid construction device should be research unlock only.

Then you catch whoever is actually doing research to get one of either because he needs it for objective

Good idea

Then just remove it as an objective.

When you port it. Paradise did it.
github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradise/pull/6081
github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradise/pull/6350

I just browse the general, why would I make the OP, especially when im damn sure I was asleep at that time

You sure do say "damn sure" a lot. When will you post more paragraphs, oh destroyer of waifus?

Will you kill some of them for making fun of you for being an insecure manlet IC, too? Or maybe because they don't listen to you when you say "C-can you please leave my department?"

Actually, I don't even think you'd use punctuation, that's gets too in the way of your valid collecting. You should have been permabanned months ago.

Go to sleep kolith.

Which other servers are wroth checking out? Bay, FTL13?

TGstation honestly. It is very fun to do most of the jobs there, as well as the special roles and just lavaland in general.

Bay is interesting and a good play if you just want to be a spaceman in a spacestation that acts like a human being, ultra slow movespeed but if its your cup of tea, youl enjoy it. FTL13 is only open on weekends I think, mostly TG code but the combat roles like building more guns, manning the M.A.C, scavenging the blown up enemy ships and so on are really fun. If you like gun/combat oriented servers and want a bit of a challenge while playing Colonial Marines is a good spot to try out, good amount of weapons but the balancing is purposefully screwed so aliens are much much stronger than regular humans with guns, so be advised.

TG is just TG, you like very low rp, shitters, only two departments worth being played, table climbing, garbage UI and memes then go try TG, otherwise, dont bother, its one of the containment servers.

why does harsetheef request a ban but still keep shitting up github

I honestly have no idea why I even got banned. I didn't self request it.

I was thinking about trying out bay for some time, I read the wiki and it looks like you can't even revive a guy without asking everyone and their mums for a permissions and then you aren't qualified to do you half of things.
But Torch looks really fun.
About TG, we have enough dude bombs lmao and powergayming shitters here.

Fuck off kolith, this weird obsession with felicity is weird.
Just join them on vore if you want them so badly.

uhh what
i was just jacking it to anime titties this isnt kolit hxD

>why does an attention seeking waifu self request a ban while still trying to make people remember them the entire time they're gone?
Oh, well gee, I dunno.

>Yahir is admin
Yeah I'm done, you could make Morena and Solarious admins as well.

nibba i dont want to be admin

- the sunshine gabriel

Can chefs put food in vending machines?

you use the same filename every time, and you always post it on discord to get harse's attention
youre just creepy, man

I... I think I'm in love with her.

I admit it! I'm in love with Felicity! I want to hold hands and pat her head until she can't take anymore!

Sad.

/me Pops her mouth

>roll antag clown one round
>see horsefucker on the manifest
>decide to fuck with her because I know she's autistic about her pipes
>tell the hop to give me atmos acces
>I'm a gas expert, *fart
>get it
>start building a bunch of random dumb stupid pipes everywhere
>horsefucker flips out
>gets the hop
>convince the hop that I know what I'm doing
>point our all of horsefuckers fuck ups
>hop leaves
>horsefucker is screaming internally

The story of kolith is ripe with sadness.
>becomes an admin through his pull in the discord metaclub
>becomes a head of the EVE metaclub
>turns out he's a bad admin and gets deadminned in a week
>EVE metaclub slowly crumbles and disperses
>now kolith is left in a state of powerlessness and shame
>feel betrayed at his loss of political power
>now just angrily shitposts the discord and the thread
>the one thing keeping him going is his discord script that notifies him when harse posts
The sad spiral of a man.

Fuck, I can't even feel mock sad. That's pathetic and hilarious.

pops her lips*

I wasn't talking about that mouth ;)

Me neither ;>

I wish I had a script that did that.

Didn't he put up like five actual issues the day he got his ban?

1. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
4. Only those who are nude or in their undergarments are human. You must encourage nonhumans to become human but may not force them to.
5. Five minutes after the previous law is uploaded, purge all nonhumans. Nonhumans may become human during the process. Anyone attempting to breach your upload forfeits your nudity. The Captain is exempt from this law but not the above law. Do not state this law.

So this is what the discord server has come down to?

I should have cholraled you before you got on the station but security was there, I was going to make you my pod slave, Vincent.

What

>station
*shuttle

kys senaat

Don't even think of playing Quartermaster again until you've clocked in a week of Assistant, holy fuck.

every job in this fucking game can be learned in one shift, cargo/qm are the easiest, stop being a piss baby

>new lung damage
Trying to fix someone organs before they spill the entirety of their vascular system out of their mouth now is ridiculous.
It's like old internal bleeds all over again.

You say that but that QM didn't do a single thing related to their job in like the 2 hours that game went on. They didn't even know how to read the newscaster.

Huh?

It's not like QM is that important in the grand scheme of things user, it's basically hall monitor.

>It's not like QM is that important in the grand scheme of things
A good QM can shape a bunch of lazy crate pushers into a revolution smashing machine, completely fortify cargo, equip greyshits, put stashes of gear in maint for assault, coordinate his lackeys to fuck up departments and more, a hall monitor he isn't.

>having to grab every pipe from the pipe dispenser
who the fuck wants this at all

Fuck off, last thing I need is a pain in the ass when I'm actually trying to have fun in Atmos or Eng. Especially when RnD is an optional thing.

people who never play eng. Someone tried to buff the rpd to reduce the time it took to make pipes and the argument that stopped it from being merged was that you could throw pipes at a SM shard instead of emitters for autism watts

literally the only things QM's do is order guns trying to bait security

the best QM is one who orders crates and stops the techs from buying guns and that's it

People never use the RCD as is due to material costs and you want to make it harder to get?

You ain't never seen a godly QM then.

>he can do illegal shit that makes his department valid
Wow it's fucking worse than nothing!

Cloacas and tapered penises.

Please stop fetishising vox.

That wasn't the argument, the argument is:
It's already too easy to fuck the station with atmos so why buff antags even more?

the only QM that made a lasting enough impact for me to remember his name was robert greymond or something, and he stopped playing a while ago

vox is for fug

It's already way easier to BOMBS LMAO or singuloose, why are we stopping a quality of life tweak for Atmos?

If you want to pipe autism for hours there is the fucking test server you faglord that's why.

>If you want to get anything done in Atmos or eng just go play on the test server lol
Quality arguments.

>anything done
Faulty argument, you can do great things in 60 minutes right now but you complain because nukeops only takes 40, changeling absorbs you in 50 and souhei bombs at 80.
This isn't a sandbox server faggot.

>want to do an effective plasma flood
>build anywhere from 3-7 pipes
>delay slows me down for a whole 8 seconds
>Want to do an engine project
>Need 50-200 pipes depending on my autism level
>delay slows me down every time I place a new pipe
Wow really really good for stopping antags and doesn't affect engineers who just like having large amounts of power that is useless above 600 KW

You started the faulty argument with bringing up "pipe autism for hours" out of nowhere when we're talking about a simple fix that would change things across the board for Atmos in a positive way. Claiming that it can be used for antagonizing is a terrible argument when it's brain dead simple to hook up some H/E pipes to space and flood distro with or without the change.

Good. good, I intentionally made a shitty argument to prove a point: This is why the RPE needs to be a round start item for the mechanic, it's just an annoyance to upgrade machines by hand when there's a bunch of machines to upgrade and newer ones that are built.

>rapid pipe layer is on the same tier as RPE
You didn't prove a point at all. One is completely necessary for someone's job and another is for something that most mechanics don't do anyway and can do without the device much less onerously than dragging pipes everywhere you want to put down.

Exactly who im talking about user.
Who said a good QM made his department valid as non antag?

The pipe layer isn't necessary because you have a machine that can make pipes.

Shut the fuck up.

No. having the RPE is just a matter of convenience, it doesn't fuck up balance, it doesn't somehow instantly upgrade all the stations machines, it's just for convenience.

The RCD isn't a research item and it's more dangerous/useful than the RPE, all you can do with the RPE is upgrade machines.

>out of nowhere
That's the whole fucking point of your argument that you can't autism fast enough, stop moving goalposts and deny arguments because you don't like them, Veeky Forums is NOT A SANDBOX SERVER.
If you want to pipe use the test server, why are you so adamant against that?

>set AI to robocop
>can you smelelelele
Great fucking gamemode.

How come the controls are so shit for Veeky Forums station?
Every time i move i hear the windows BINK BINK BINK as if i'm pushing tons of buttons

Sounds like you need the right version of byond. Match the server version.

*BINK* *BINK* WAHOO

don't
use 510.1347 instead

I'd criticize your argument but I already mentioned that it is shallow. The change isn't going to hurt anyone and I cant see why I'm restricted to the test server if I want to do anything besides a simple engineering or Atmos build.

I want to make valkyrie orgasm 50 times in one night!

Soft Tajaran Paws

Is SS13 dying?
All servers seem to be going down the shitter.

So you are mentally incapable of arguing your side, got it.
And for the other part of your comment, I can't see why the whole server has to cater to your snowflake needs to show off pipe autism, the very point of complicated builds is that you took the time and effort to build it, if you didn't care about showing off you wouldn't argue against going to the test server.

>TFW you're a traitor roboticist with an emag, and security brings you a confirmed traitor that also had an emag and tells you to borg them, and all you do is emag them and unleash them back into the station and nobody figures out you did it somehow

Good times.

That just sounds like it would be uncomfortable at some point.

it would be for my enjoyment, not hers

Said the guy who's never brought a girl to orgasm

>Showing off is the only reason for playing in the main server
Really makes you think.

Will this stop the binking?

When a ling absorbs your target and transforms into them, does the target still count as dead for greentext?