Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D8EsHq6b3jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meet your new Lords

Aversa when?

Daily reminder:

youtu.be/D8EsHq6b3jk

>To start with it's just a game, a silly contest, Cordelia and Severa going out and, it's just a game, it's just fun, but neither of them want to back down and it keeps escalating, flirting, drinking, kissing, until before they know it, they've followed a group of guys they've never met before home and are getting fucked harder than they'd ever imagined. Cordelia taking two guys at a time, watching Severa lose her cherry to a man whose name she doesn't know.
>By the end of it, they get so lost they forget to even count... Which means, when Severa proposes a rematch a few days later, Cordelia can't help but accept.
>Morgan would notice what's going on and try prevent it, to protect her father, but quickly get drawn into it too, until the whole (female side of the) family is staying out at night anytime they come to a new town.
>Course, it can't stay a secret forever, so soon one of the other Shepherds finds out, and they have to "keep him quiet". Which is never that simple, and soon enough they're all getting passed around the army before every battle as a "morale boost" while you're staying up, locked in the strategy tent, finishing off the strategies.

>Tfw your entire family is pregnant with no clue who the fathers are.

IS really had it right, the Perfect Bride.

Charlotte is my wife!

Tharja a vest and cannon

>Autistic NTR fantasy

Drink bleach

>I-It totally won't just be Archanea + Awakening and Fates guys!!!! You're just being negative!!!!

What bride do you think I'm going to get, /feg/?

>the only healer with Wrathful Staff is 5* exclusive

Why does IS hate healers so much?

Well, they said "generally". We probably will get Ike and Roy too since they have Amiibo.

My Cordelia looks a little weird /feg/ what do I do?

Lyn

Just roll, my man. You might get good fodder like Hinata and Lonk. Or roll a -Speed+Attack lobsterman like I did this morning

>The only archer with a 35/35 spread is a 5* limited time only exclusive.

>tfw love Faye but FayeAnon is shitting on her reputation

At least we'll get Ike and Roy because of their amiibos.

I like most of the Archanea cast. It's the Awakening and Fates that bore me to hell, which is quite ironic.

I have no IV and +spd -atk cordelias

what is better

Who do you think the shadows are?

Patapatata patapata~

Now that there is another tripfagger, it is confirmed that spics are not the only fe tripfag autists, unless that faye faggot somehow is one

>Owain and Lissa with slightly different haircuts.
>it's not a meeting of potagonists
Good. It's harder for them to make every fucking character a sword lord if they restrict it.

Not him but did we ever have a bow lord? Takumi does not and will never count.

You say that like Faye had a reputation to begin with that wasn't just cuckmemes

If you like her you like her, who fucking cares
Tharjafag shouldn't keep someone from liking Tharja either, her being a terrible person should though

Lyn.

The one at the back looks like Chrom's pose, so I reckon it's him and the other one is Marth.

Here she is!

Holmes

All I want is lyn in the game at this point, a shame it turned out this way

I'll take the neutral.

Fuck this IV bullshit. It feels like I've been getting screwed over by bad IVs alot lately. -Spd CordeliaB, -Atk Azura, 2 Ryomas, one -Spd, the other -Atk.

Alm can use a bow when he promotes, but that doesn't really count either.

Rutger btfo

Bows are gay, nobody would buy a game with a bow only lord.

A proper starts with a Bow Lord? Holmes otherwise in standard FE proper, we don't have one yet.

LYN IS THE BEST WIFE & BRIDE EMBLEM

Sorry my dude, only TRS did it.

It's okay, user. Morgan would be sure to keep her mother and sister pure and faithful, removing any chance of promiscuity

the next female lord should be a bow lord since she'll be secondary to the male lord anyway

>The first thing that was decided was “to do a Musou game that Fire Emblem fans would enjoy.”

Name a counter to this team

>+SPD Celica
>+ATK Reinhardt
>+ATK Julia
>+ATK BCordelia

This entire paralogue is basically just Thot patrol.

>there are people that use Reinhardt without cavbuffs

WHICH WAIFU SET SHOULD I TRY TO GET?
BLUES OR COLORLESS?!

The bridal bow Cordelia actually looks pretty fucking beastly from the stats.

Abel wins lol

Then again Caeda is in my opinion the prettiest.

Cecilia murders tinyhands and Bridelia and kills some forms of Julia. Unless said Julia is kitted with a G Tomebreaker that is.

For Celica, it's the usual tinyhands shenanigans.

The FE14 big bros are also good at killing Julia on the counter

>he runs in
>stops a square away from one of my units
>he then explodes

Should I 5* my Nino?

She's average SPD +Atk tho

Four Abels

Get back to You repulsive retard.

Do you think Severa will get a cute variant down the line?

Severa is literally incapable of being cute, so no

Sure. Slap Darting Blow/Fury on her and call it a day.

spd is a must

Only focus unit I've ever gotten, and I got her on my very last pull. Is -hp +def manageable?

5* a +Spd -Def/-Res one, you get her as 3* so she will come to you at some point.

-Hp botches her unique A skill But that can be fixed with the HP seal. Go for it.

wtf I was promised my best friend

>want charlotte
>get this thot
>-atk +def
god i want to die

i hope she'll get a regular Severa variant with Owain and Inigo

>nuFE Warriors actually confirmed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....... hahaha.... haha... hahhhhhhh........................... why......

>-HP +Def
Worst set of IVs. I'm so sorry.

>Charlotte being cutesy to the summoner proves that Kiran is male
really fires them neurons

What if Sharena/Alfonse are the antags?

rate my wife
I'm still grinding sp to finish her

>rolled a red orb
>suddenly opening animation
>+res -spdLucina

How do I get an HP seal?

thats one speedy piece of ass

>Awakening truly was the Persona 4 of this series
P5 when? Or is that Echoes?

cute/10

In that dress, she reminds me of Chihaya.

I think the quests for seals are still active so check it out. It's literally zero effort top get the HP +3 seal.

How unlucky have your rolls been in Heroes since launch? This was probably the worst I got of em all.

I have the same Lobster
I hate seeing his face every time I got into my box

>-atk/+def Charlotte
I guess 47 attack isn't the worst?

i still havent gotten a lon'qu yet i have 3 hectors

but i clicked on female in the beginning so kiran is addressed as a girl.

I threw him away together with a -Attack+Hp alm and a -Attack + something Tharja this morning. Literally the last three red 5*'s I rolled were complete rubbish with the 4th one (Neutral Karel) actually being good enough for me. I will most likely regret it at some point but whatever, I already got my waifus.

You gonna sacrifice a 5* Odin for her?

Hipster elitism just isn't as big in Japan.
Only a small minority cares about Jugdral I know that's what you want, fag. and they aren't going to waste programming time throwing you bones.
Heroes is all you get.

57,69% ^ 5 = 6,39% chance of this happening. Thanks RNG god.

>Thanks RNG god.
I don't get it. Did you really want Est?

Is she basically -Atk +Res Linde?

Is Ghast /ourguy/

Not him, but as much of a Jugdralfag I am I'm not deluded enough to believe they'd give it equal representation. But at the bare minimum you'd THINK they'd add the obvious Ike/Roy/Hector/Ephraim, and fucking Alm from the most recent game.
>b-but they don't want too many sword users!
>makes the two new lords sword users anyway
They just seriously don't give a fuck.

>first FE Warriors trailer showed Marths Falchion, Chroms Falchion, Siegfried, Raijinto and Yato
>people expected anything other than FE11/12/13/14

LOL

It was sarcasm, I just wanted my wife Caeda.

It's frustrating. I've gotten decently lucky with the amount of 5* per roll but most are mediocre at best. And i got like 7 or 8 severas bit only two lon qus and one hinata. Not a single henry for julia but lots of raighs too.

>only Bride Lyn is ranked above B
>Caeda C

Alright

Of course, I have my eirika ready too

Who would make a good red flier unit? We desperately need one since Caeda ain't all that.

What happens here?

>pull for lyn or cordelia
>got mist instead
What am I supposed to do with her?

As much as IS loves Gaiden, from an executive perspective it's a fucking throwaway filler game. Advertising it probably isn't worth the programming time

Caeda had no reason being red in the fucking first place.

4* Lachesis
4* Clair
3* Felicia

Ok Bride banner. Not cool.

The initial phase of babymaking

You can see how everything started with Setsuna. Trying to snipe Cordelia/Lyn was a big mistake, rip my 86 orbs.

>Musou game is cheap cashgrab
Not surprised. Guess I'll just wait for their next pet project.

I have 7 5*s

I'm a unit collector, and I accidentally sent an Odin home at the beginning of the game. Haven't seen him since.

Would've been better brides than the ones on the banner desu