/fhg/ - For Honor General

Four Feats and Zone Spam Edition
Last Round
>Updated Season 2 Info: Character and Map details
pastebin.com/4qcpMRZK

>Patch 1.07: RAIIIDEEER
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-289985-16/patch-notes-for-honor-v107

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wd31BmdJSoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd rather have bots.

Centurion music: youtube.com/watch?v=Wd31BmdJSoI

askin for lawbringer and minion height pic again

Knights to Victory!

Shinobi is BALANCED

Where the stream at?

Nth for my waifu

About the only way the Moresk blade looks good, really.

Hey boys, black valk here. Tried to make a House Kurita-esque emblem from Mechwarrior. Opinions? Kind of ended up being a mix of Kurita standard and Mortal Kombat logo.

Is there any reason not to play as a Shinobi or centurion? I feel like a complete noob when I come up to them with my mains.

Do I have to buy the season pass to keep having fun playing this game?

well you could play for fun instead of caring about how much you win
i do this and i can play any character without getting all autistic about win rates and stats, try it some time

Yeah, people are just going to think that's MK.
Also kurita a worst. Your assault lances can't even handle Lyran scout lances.

can you block LB's light after heavy if your guard isn't in that direction already? or do you have to be an assassin with a fast guard?

K N I G H T S

fukken ez

Is there a Jeb edit?

Ended up scrapping it for the purple one.
Try and replicate it I dare you.

Whats better, execution health regen or revive speed?

so what are we getting for winning this round?

Depends on the character, how often you heavy attack, and how much you can actually get executions.

For raider? Health regen. But valk, for example? I'd say revive speed is a much better choice.

if you play dominion,revive speed,you can just run and heal
if you're playing skirmish or elim,go for execution health

crates like always

FIVE
I
V
E

CRATES

Yeah im gearing valk so i thought revive was better too.

But I don't have fun getting ganked into shit I can't get out of and having my team be going 0-8 losing 1000 to 400 in dominion to a Roman gang bang squad. Sorry I don't find that fun?

Do we kangz get any crates?

everyone gets crates. doing better gets you more.

>cant have fun unless he is winning

found the problem lad

>My inventory is maxed out because I have all the gear I need and want and salvage is fucking worthless
>Round rewards are crates
>Emptying inventory is a pointless waste of time
>MFW

That's not what I said though.

If im losing because my opponent is better and outplayed me it's fun and we both say good fight! Even 2v1 can be fun if you're not against opponents who only care about winning. But I don't find these types of players anymore since the new dlc came out. Probably because they've either hopped on the new characters or feel discouraged from playing like I do.

Why are you being such a dick to me I feel like you're just one of those players from the way you type.

It's 5am and I'm in bed phone posting, someone post the faction war numbers so I can see if we're close to winning or still edging alongside the weebs

is it literally impossible for conq do dodge shinobis bullshit?

Guys what are the 3 skulls with red borders where my reputation counter is? I just got on after a few weeks

I feel the same way with orochi user.

I keep saying out loud when fighting these opponents "I DON'T GET IT" and I'm not the kind of person to yell at my games but holy fuck I can't figure out how to beat a Shinobi who actually knows how to play.

Knights win
Weebs second
Vikings destroyed

not being a dick lad just seems like you arent having fun because the new characters are really good, meaning you lose a lot. and if losing a lot is all it takes for you to not have fun then maybe git gud

>people actually legitimately think raider needs buffs

I'm not having fun because a game I once praised for being balanced is now a broken pile of garbage with two viable characters

>I'm not being a dick
>git gud

Pick one

Pssst
conq and cent are fighting for Valk

why would anybody want valk

Valk belongs to me

so we have won it?

he does, just some small ones like faster recovery after ledging someone with forward throw

Hopefully everyone that jumped ship to the vikings will go to the knights now.

Knights: 23+08
Vikings: 23-08
Samurai: 23+00

are you fucking retarded? he's been better than most of the roster since the dawn of time, i don't know why the fuck he even got any buffs in the first place

Damn I was on half hour ago and weebs were +4 shit changes fast

revive speed.

in every game mode there are safer ways of getting health back and you should depend on those ways.

plus fast revive speed is clutch as fuck during a 4v4 fight

This. Some people boost that shit so high you don't even see the circle go around they just pop up

conq is actually one of the people who can punish his kick.

the timing is weird, its a 400 ms kick so you have to dodge during that 400 ms window, not during his dodge

Nah thats prob just speed revive. I dont take revive speed on Conq for that reason, speed revive is like +50% or something crazy

because hes still not very good vs very good players, let me know when he wins a tournament

Wtf is going on in this

>petemoo said he's top 5 pre buff
i forgot that you're a better player than petemoo, my bad

Sypher doesnt win but goes far in tournies with Raider

Finally Knights win a round.

WHAT THE FUCK ONLY 3 CRATES FOR WINING THE ROUND?

Petemoo is good but that doesn't mean he's automatically right about everything

THREE CRATES
H
R
E
E

C
R
A
T
E
S

>muh peteboo

just because someone a good player doesnt mean their opinion is some gospel user, you cant do anything vs turtles, any good player can easily react to the zone stunning tap combo

Thats always been the case. You get 5 crates for winning the season.

This is weird, I remember getting 3 crates every time we lost a round in the last season.

>tfw Centurion stole Shugoki's charged heavy, except it's better in every single way

Get ready for knights to never win anything again

VI VON ZULUL

Ahh makes sense. I don't play conq so had no idea. Still learning so many new things about this game.

DEUS VULT AVE MARIA NO SUPERSTES INCREDIBILIS MISERUM PERI NULLA MISERICORDIA AD MORTEM INIMICUS TE SECABO

Maybe I still hope the vikings can get one round at the very least get ready for the knights to never shut up about winning one round.

>conq will never have two handed flail fucking berserk mode where instead of shield bashing he just bonks them with the handle of his flail

dear god, this is how it feels to win a round?
i never thought it would lighten my mood as much as it did. that is borderline scary.

Fucking Mandela effect, now I think you're right. I remember the round rewards being 3 crates.

I thought it was 3 if you won, 2 for 2nd place 1 for third.

FOR THE GRACE AND FOR THE MIGHT OF OUR LORD, FOR THE HOME OF THE HOLY

I N C R E D I B I L I S
I N F I R M U S
E T I A

N O N N O B I S D O M I N E
O
N

N
O
B
I
S

D
O
M
I
N
E

>for honour
>has female characters
Women have no honour

>Exulting a god instead of THE LAW

FOR THE FAITH, FOR THE WAY OF THE SWORD, GAVE THEIR LIVES SO BOLDLY

Sabaton is pretty much my FH soundtrack. Swedish Pagans when I play kangz, and Last Stand for when I'm a Vultard. I guess I'd probably play Shiroyama while playing weebs, but I don't like any of the samurai classes

>Warden OHKO fixed
>still delete people on a guardbreak

post ragequits

too many to count

Give me ideas for my 4th emblem

The letter 'E'

I already called dibs.

Is round 1 over?

>Conq with max defense and heal on block
>Toggle juggernaut
>I literally cannot fucking die

K N I G H T S

Wtf I did all assets everytime I played and it says I did none at all in round 1. Is this a gltich

Might try making the enclave E then.

Got the same

Well I guess I can say oh well since I just got the trophy for deploying in 5 different rounds. Maybe they'll fix it later.

Is shinobi a carry?

its seems like if my team is shit I can do anything

although I am rocking base gear atm

>try to have a nice time with your friend on brawl
>some clan that took their names from the season title
>one plays shinobi
>kick
>heavy
>dash away
>repeat
>no way ow catching him even if i run up to him as conq
>even when he's out of stamina

This is so fucking annoying why do they nerf centurion and don't even look at shinobi, is ubisoft brain dead?

shinobi is broken so yes

Did anyone figure out if bots are MMR or rep level based? Never saw a level 3 in player vs AI until today. Had a rep 21 kensei on my team.

>cent tries to sparta me while im oos
>i dodge and recover just in time to grab him and flush him
>i win the duel because he quit in the 3rd round
>didnt even have to fight a bot after he talked that shit
>attackers rallied in duel because ubisoft is so dope
>shit was cash

I meant the other way around, I can't do anything with a bad team when Im playing shinobi, I dont hit very hard maybe thats because low gear but it takes forever to kill someone and their friend usually arrived before I do so I have to leave, I can't do 1vx because he's too squishy, If I play Raider I can bully my way around and wreck shit

its proib just the low gear, Im fighting 144's when I have 8 gear score, I can kill them but it takes forever